What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I found this in afghan sektion.What you think? They are pro iran? Neutral? Or maybe supported from saudi or pakistan and can become a risk for iran?

They have Tajik insurgents, Pak insurgents, Uighgar insurgents and many other, they'll also have some anti-shia elements (I don't think Saudis have influence with Taliban)

It's a diverse group whose purpose was to beat up US, NATO

They will probably be a problem for everyone in the region in years to come, don't see native Afghans controlling all these groups

If Afghan gov wasn't so bend over backwards towards India, don't think Pak would have been too happy to see em coming to power

But this is the world we live in I guess

I acknowledge there are many things about Iran, that stems from inside of Iran, that I am unaware of, socially, culturally, and emotionally. I have lived outside of Iran for a very long time now.

However, I do know the Westerners quite well as I have lived in half a dozen countries in the West and worked with them daily, and met people from all over the world, working with me and sharing their ideas and knowledge of other countries.

What amazes me about Iran and Iran loving Iranians, is how COURAGEOUS they are.

This is often missed by so many. Let me explain.

Yes, yes, indeed, we have many cowards. Many, many of them. They thank a nation hostile to Iran, who has repeatedly murdered Iranian scientists, continues to attack Iranian infrastructure, forces indirectly sanctions again Iranian people, even though it was that nation that gave them the opportunities to win a gold medal. There are Iranians in U.S. who wish for 2 millions Iranians to die so the shah's son can come to Iran, they have actually SAID it to my face, and got angry that I called them a murdering coward.

But then again. there are many COURAGEOUS Iranians everywhere. Right here on this forum.

What is COURAGE to me?

It is the principle of honor and respect for the righteous cause with strength of devotion, irrespective of self gain at the expense of others.

At a time when it seems that almost the whole world is against Iran and Iranians, when traitors serve their own interests at the expense of the suffering of Iranian people (and other people in Middle East and elsewhere, e.g. Venezuela), when materialism, consumerism, and a bankrupt culture depends on commoditization of every aspect of decency and humanity, and weaponization of every cause, injustice or grievances, STILL there are IRANIANS WHO LIVE WITH COURAGE TO DEFEND SOMETHING WORTH DEFENDING.

When was the last time Iran won anything of a major strategic value?

I can think of shooting down the U.S. drone or the launching of Bavar 373.

With so few wins on Iran side, still many fight and go one.

On the Western side, I SEE NO COURAGE of a degree anywhere near what Iranians demonstrate every day.

Show me a Western country that has fought against all odds, against so many, for so little gain, for so long, and STILL CONTINUES to fight no matter how it APPEARS to be against all odds of fighting a superpower and its global apparatus of imperialism and slavery, global market domination, and global control for economic prosperity of itself at the expense of everyone else?

Would anyone else fight at the same degree, if they were in the same place as Iran?

How many countries have decided to side with U.S. and be its client state?

Without prejudice, or bias, or false sense of patriotism, - I genuinely believe Iran and Iran loving patriotic Iranians are COURAGEOUS against all odds and I consider the Westerners (generally speaking) COWARDS who have give in to materialism and consumerism, global imperial domination for a house or a car or a vaction.

I have respect for all of you here in this forum who fight for Iran's cause:

To live our lives based on our own aspirations and not be a U.S. slave client state

I was there when I heard Zarif in 2004 in a meeting in N.Y. at a hotel talking to media people covered by CSPAN: Iran wants to be independent and not a client state of the Western superpowers.

I am proud to be an Iranian, for a single reason, that as a whole consciousness of a nation, those that genuinely love Iran (not themselves) DO NOT WANT TO BE A SLAVE STATE TO OTHERS.

That to me is COURAGEOUS.

My respect, to all of you.
Honestly this whole thing is extremely complicated. But our love for Iran is the number one priority no matter what. I actually believe the Pro-Shahi Iranians are some of the most patriotic people around.. perhaps other Iranians here might disagree with me but i seriously believe that to be the case. Many Iranian monarchists have literally begged the IR leadership back in the 80's to allow them back into the country to fight off Iraq and even now there are continuous requests/proposals for advancing the interests of Iran. It is just their way of approach that seems to alarm the rest of us. I am a firm believer of the strong ruling over the weaker.. meaning that Shahi's (I am talking Shahis here all the time because they are a solid opposition to the mullahs in Iran..MEK and others are insignificant) just can not accept that they got owned and outsmarted by clerics. They simply lost, pure and simple they have to accept it. If the Shahis think Iran needs a different approach then go ahead, spill blood like the IR revolutionaries did, show what you are made of and grab the power back with pure force if you have the courage and will.

Aside from our shared love for Iran there is little else we and the Shahis can agree on. Take Israel for example, it is hard to fathom to see Shahis supporting and cheering for Israel while we are in a war with them. Personally, (i am sure there are many, many Iranians who have this thinking) i have no interests in being in a conflict with Israel to the point of damaging our country like we did over the past 42+ years. I did not care about Israel until the point they went nuts and started lobbying for sanctions on Iran and started to engage in anti-Iranian activities. I blame the IR for bringing this really unnecessary fight to us but it is what it is. Israelis have Iranian blood on their hands and i will not rest until we lay waste to Israelis in the same manner. In other words... death and destruction must be brought to Israel to make it even. Until we settle the scores there is no way we can think about normalizing anything with that paranoid state.

Hopefully, with Raisi as president the various government branches can be in full synch with the clerical establishment to impose a strong deterrence to any clown threatening Iran. Rouhani was a disaster, this man and his friends need to be put on trial for high treason. I can not think of any other nation being so lenient with traitor politicians. We need to give the IRGC more freedom also, much more than it has now. IRGC needs to be heavily present both in governmental offices and in uniforms on the street. Perhaps this can be done after the current supreme leader is gone. There are no other figures in Iran that can replicate Khomeini/Khamenei. Anyone else saying the opposite are just talking nonsense. It should be up for grabs for the IRGC after Khamenei and i fully support them. We are a ancient military nation and it needs to go back to the way it was.

Also the fifth column and these nonsense secularist/freedom talks need to be shot out of the sky. It does not suit Iran. Iran just needs more IRGC in my opinion. Time is on our side.

Last edited:
Have some questions about Iran

1- Don't y'all think since coming to power the clergy has created so many enemies? and most of em looks unnecessary

almost everyone was friends with Iran during Shah regime

What changed?

2- Also don't get the Iran/ Saudi beef, I believe Shia/sunni beef is highly exadurated in the west

if a conservative country like Pak can tolerate shias in its highest power structures without anyone raising an eyelet over it than surely devisions aren't as bad as one might think

Is it Iran trying to stop Wahabi Islam from gaining a foothold instead of it being a battle of Sunni islam vs Shia as portrayed in the west?

I believe it's deing it's own death, after 9/11 even Saudis seems to be distancing themselves from it (although it did a lot of damage to Muslim societies which it's still struggling with to this day)

3- Have seen a lot Iranian exceptionalism among Iranians in general, where they feel superior then other people groups/civilization

Arabs, Turks while having thier fair share of crazy people (every nation have em) have a more (at least from the outside looking in) inclusive outlook towards other Islamic nations (which I feel is due to them rulling large parts of the world, where they had to become more inclusive in nature to survive)

Is it a correct accretion or people take national pride as racism/exceptionalism?

1- Don't y'all think since coming to power the clergy has created so many enemies? and most of em looks unnecessary

What changed?
Hello, thanks for asking :)

Well this is mostly caused by pursing an independent foreign policy. The status quo of the region was threatened, so many nations have opted against it, some are rivals and some are enemies.
2- Also don't get the Iran/ Saudi beef, I believe Shia/sunni beef is highly exadurated in the west

if a conservative country like Pak can tolerate shias in its highest power structures without anyone raising an eyelet over it than surely devisions aren't as bad as one might think

Is it Iran trying to stop Wahabi Islam from gaining a foothold instead of it being a battle of Sunni islam vs Shia as portrayed in the west?

I believe it's deing it's own death, after 9/11 even Saudis seems to be distancing themselves from it (although it did a lot of damage to Muslim societies which it's still struggling with to this day)

This is more of a political issue than a religious issue, this religious aspect that is played up is to sow division. As we know, the world is run with realpolitik, and while Iran/Saudi have found themselves on opposite side of conflicts, I am not too concerned for direct conflict.

People must understand that considering Saudi Arabia is firmly within the US/UK block, this has become the main source of tension, not sunni/shia. Countries like Saudi/UAE feel threatened by Iran's foreign policy and their close alignment with the US , particularly US intelligence, and hosting of military bases has put them at odd with Iran, otherwise this political problem is not something that can't be resolved, that is likely why both countries are negotiating to protect their own interests, Iran has deep concerns for very anti-shia groups that emerged in Iraq/Syria, and this has been another source of tension, mostly caused by polarization and spreading of hatred in the media. Their is no logical sense for a minority of Muslims (shias) to want conflict with I should really say Salafi's. Saudi/Iran beef is merely a distraction.

3- Have seen a lot Iranian exceptionalism among Iranians in general, where they feel superior then other people groups/civilization

Arabs, Turks while having thier fair share of crazy people (every nation have em) have a more (at least from the outside looking in) inclusive outlook towards other Islamic nations (which I feel is due to them rulling large parts of the world, where they had to become more inclusive in nature to survive)

Is it a correct accretion or people take national pride as racism/exceptionalism?
I suppose that depends on who you talk to. I have seen odd things in Iran where too much national pride is considered taboo and fascistic so my experience is certainly different than yours. You just may have bumped into the wrong people. Iran has been very inclusive with regards to the people they support in their foreign policy (multi-national organizations).

I have rarely if ever seen racially charged attacks against Arabs lets say in Iran, but I have heard of many such attacks between Turks, Kurds and Arabs in Turkey, including attacks on Syrian arab refugees, just today a Kurdish family of 7 were murdered by radical racists. Secular states in general resort to ethnic and national exceptionalism because they do not have a common unity that many Muslim societies feel towards each other. A Pakistani Sunni feels automatically a connection to a Egyptian Sunni because of this, but a secular society would not.

Their are other users that may have other perspectives, but this is just my take.

Honestly this whole thing is extremely complicated. But our love for Iran is the number one priority no matter what. I actually believe the Pro-Shahi Iranians are some of the most patriotic people around.. perhaps other Iranians here might disagree with me but i seriously believe that to be the case. Many Iranian monarchists have literally begged the IR leadership back in the 80's to allow them back into the country to fight off Iraq and even now there are continuous requests/proposals for advancing the interests of Iran. It is just their way of approach that seems to alarm the rest of us. I am a firm believer of the strong ruling over the weaker.. meaning that Shahi's (I am talking Shahis here all the time because they are a solid opposition to the mullahs in Iran..MEK and others are insignificant) just can not accept that they got owned and outsmarted by clerics. They simply lost, pure and simple they have to accept it. If the Shahis think Iran needs a different approach then go ahead, spill blood like the IR revolutionaries did, show what you are made of and grab the power back with pure force if you have the courage and will.

Aside from our shared love for Iran there is little else we and the Shahis can agree on. Take Israel for example, it is hard to fathom to see Shahis supporting and cheering for Israel while we are in a war with them. Personally, (i am sure there are many, many Iranians who have this thinking) i have no interests in being in a conflict with Israel to the point of damaging our country like we did over the past 42+ years. I did not care about Israel until the point they went nuts and started lobbying for sanctions on Iran and started to engage in anti-Iranian activities. I blame the IR for bringing this really unnecessary fight to us but it is what it is. Israelis have Iranian blood on their hands and i will not rest until we lay waste to Israelis in the same manner. In other words... death and destruction must be brought to Israel to make it even. Until we settle the scores there is no way we can think about normalizing anything with that paranoid state.

Hopefully, with Raisi as president the various government branches can be in full synch with the clerical establishment to impose a strong deterrence to any clown threatening Iran. Rouhani was a disaster, this man and his friends need to be put on trial for high treason. I can not think of any other nation being so lenient with traitor politicians. We need to give the IRGC more freedom also, much more than it has now. IRGC needs to be heavily present both in governmental offices and in uniforms on the street. Perhaps this can be done after the current supreme leader is gone. There are no other figures in Iran that can replicate Khomeini/Khamenei. Anyone else saying the opposite are just talking nonsense. It should be up for grabs for the IRGC after Khamenei and i fully support them. We are a ancient military nation and it needs to go back to the way it was.

Also the fifth column and these nonsense secularist/freedom talks need to be shot out of the sky. It does not suit Iran. Iran just needs more IRGC in my opinion. Time is on our side.

Great ideas to consider. Thanks.
Definitely major escalation as death was involved, they are saying they will retaliate so that remains to be seen what they consider to be "harsh response".

As usual, thank you for your inciteful posts as always.

Don't forget we have many traitors within the government as well, many that try to profit or push their personal goals at the expense of people, some even working for foreign intelligence. We need a thriving, successful and creative people in order to play this game, solve our issues, reduce polarization and succeed as a nation that will add another 1000 years to its history.

You are absolutely correct. I really did not like what I heard when I was in Scotland recently. Apparently MI5 was protecting Rohanni when he was there, and not just because of his position in the past in Iran government. There seemed to be more to it. I know the Brits really well. I worked with (at technical level) with many layers of their structure in MOD and intelligence regarding removable Bernoulli drives, which is why I been to House of Commons so many times. They had a special quiet way of referring to him. I read the Brits better than any other people I have encountered. Their lips are sealed like no other.

Thank you for your comments.

Last edited:
This is really the main source here. IR foreign policy has costed Iran immensely because the west are very pro-Israel and anyone who defies them, will be punished economically. Their is no doubts if we did not have an anti-Israel policy we would be a lot better off economically as a country. From what it looks like to me, many Iranians do not feel the need to fight Israel and blame the IR for bringing pressure to the country, I guess that depends on your belief system personally. I never particularly cared for this migdet state so far away but once they began to assassinated our professors simply because they had too much knowledge it became clear to me that a learned Iran is dangerous for them. I put alot of stock into education, and value it deeply, and seeing this happen bothers me alot, so I don't care what kind of hell the IRGC does to them. They brought it upon themselves.

I'm not sure what the future of Iran will hold, because either Iran continues this path of resistance and has to endure this pressure, or drop everything.....Does Iran want to become a revolutionary nation forever?

One important thing as well is to observe what the Chinese have done. China was once a revolutionary nation for 40 years until it did the unthinkable, it began to negotiate with Nixon and the west. They used the finances and power of the west to create the most incredible economic and industrial development in history. Now, this super state is producing 25 modern heavy ships PER YEAR, and they are challenging the west. They execute ministers for corruption. What are we doing? Our GDP$ should be atleast double what is it now. With all of Iran's resources it is not unfathomable that it could have a 1 trillion$ GDP

The IRGC have proven themselves to be very capable, and in some sectors reaching close to the technological boundaries. Most achievements of Iran and mega project we are all proud of, really comes from their work, that being said, they really need to focus on the economy, jobs, inflation, development, water, and treat it is a serious national security issue. Overall the future of this government is really uncertain to be honest, because this type of pressure is unprecedented, and I am not 100% certain the IR can remain the same and maintain its stability. It may have to go the China pathway, and cooperate with the west.

@TheImmortal I'm curious as to what your thoughts are.

Hello, thanks for asking :)

Well this is mostly caused by pursing an independent foreign policy. The status quo of the region was threatened, so many nations have opted against it, some are rivals and some are enemies.

This is more of a political issue than a religious issue, this religious aspect that is played up is to sow division. As we know, the world is run with realpolitik, and while Iran/Saudi have found themselves on opposite side of conflicts, I am not too concerned for direct conflict.

People must understand that considering Saudi Arabia is firmly within the US/UK block, this has become the main source of tension, not sunni/shia. Countries like Saudi/UAE feel threatened by Iran's foreign policy and their close alignment with the US , particularly US intelligence, and hosting of military bases has put them at odd with Iran, otherwise this political problem is not something that can't be resolved, that is likely why both countries are negotiating to protect their own interests, Iran has deep concerns for very anti-shia groups that emerged in Iraq/Syria, and this has been another source of tension, mostly caused by polarization and spreading of hatred in the media. Their is no logical sense for a minority of Muslims (shias) to want conflict with I should really say Salafi's. Saudi/Iran beef is merely a distraction.

I suppose that depends on who you talk to. I have seen odd things in Iran where too much national pride is considered taboo and fascistic so my experience is certainly different than yours. You just may have bumped into the wrong people. Iran has been very inclusive with regards to the people they support in their foreign policy (multi-national organizations).

I have rarely if ever seen racially charged attacks against Arabs lets say in Iran, but I have heard of many such attacks between Turks, Kurds and Arabs in Turkey, including attacks on Syrian arab refugees, just today a Kurdish family of 7 were murdered by radical racists. Secular states in general resort to ethnic and national exceptionalism because they do not have a common unity that many Muslim societies feel towards each other. A Pakistani Sunni feels automatically a connection to a Egyptian Sunni because of this, but a secular society would not.

Their are other users that may have other perspectives, but this is just my take.
Thanks for answering dude!

I guess in US we meet the secularist Iranian who are very nationalist in nature and look down on other countries/people group and have a supremacist attitude

Maybe that's why when you meet people like that you don't get a positive outlook towards Iranians in general

Thanks for clarifying

What changed?

Iran had no friends during the time of the Mohamad Reza Shah. Those supposed "friends" (U.S/U.K Israel) never wanted to see a strong independent Iran. The U.S was only arming Iran for Iran to act as their protectorate in the Persian Gulf against the Soviet Union. Israel had infiltrated Iran completely and they even had a female spy that was working as the Royal Nany for the Shah's children. The Islamic Revolution only succeeded only after the Shah fled Iran under orders from his American Masters. Even after he did everything the U.S had ever asked of him, the U.S refused to take him in and he ended up dying in Egypt where his body is burrier till today.

This is really the main source here. IR foreign policy has costed Iran immensely because the west are very pro-Israel and anyone who defies them, will be punished economically. Their is no doubts if we did not have an anti-Israel policy we would be a lot better off economically as a country. From what it looks like to me, many Iranians do not feel the need to fight Israel and blame the IR for bringing pressure to the country, I guess that depends on your belief system personally. I never particularly cared for this migdet state so far away but once they began to assassinated our professors simply because they had too much knowledge it became clear to me that a learned Iran is dangerous for them. I put alot of stock into education, and value it deeply, and seeing this happen bothers me alot, so I don't care what kind of hell the IRGC does to them. They brought it upon themselves.

I'm not sure what the future of Iran will hold, because either Iran continues this path of resistance and has to endure this pressure, or drop everything.....Does Iran want to become a revolutionary nation forever?

One important thing as well is to observe what the Chinese have done. China was once a revolutionary nation for 40 years until it did the unthinkable, it began to negotiate with Nixon and the west. They used the finances and power of the west to create the most incredible economic and industrial development in history. Now, this super state is producing 25 modern heavy ships PER YEAR, and they are challenging the west. They execute ministers for corruption. What are we doing? Our GDP$ should be atleast double what is it now. With all of Iran's resources it is not unfathomable that it could have a 1 trillion$ GDP

The IRGC have proven themselves to be very capable, and in some sectors reaching close to the technological boundaries. Most achievements of Iran and mega project we are all proud of, really comes from their work, that being said, they really need to focus on the economy, jobs, inflation, development, water, and treat it is a serious national security issue. Overall the future of this government is really uncertain to be honest, because this type of pressure is unprecedented, and I am not 100% certain the IR can remain the same and maintain its stability. It may have to go the China pathway, and cooperate with the west.

@TheImmortal I'm curious as to what your thoughts are.
Oh boy this is it

What we learn with China is that you can't fight the system from outside you have to be in it to fight it

And as China emerges we see another capitalist sphere emerging

Maybe this time you don't even have to be a complete slave to west just need normal relationship

get into Chinese sphere as from the looks of it they're not even a demanding bunch

Or you can play both sides

Whatever it is you need some sort of normalisation where you might even have to compromise

But China in it's growth showed immense restraint while going against public sentiments (eg Taiwan, somewhat nuetral relationship with Japan despite public pressure against the contrary)

It's not easy to go the Chinese way but can potentially pay the most dividend

Keep in mind China struggled for decades before it got to where it is today. First they went through the century of humiliation, the opium wars and then the subsequent unequal treaties that the western nations imposed on them. Then the warlords era, then decades of fighting between Mao's Communists and Chang Kai Shek's Nationalists.

Then the Japanese invaded. Then they spent decades building up the countries industry from nothing. It took decades of isolation before they could get semi industrialized under Mao, not to mention the hick ups of the Great Leap Forward and The Cultural Revolution, which actually set the country back in some ways.

They finally attained nukes under Mao but for a long time most of the world did not recognize The Communist government on the mainland as the legitimate China. They actually considered Taiwan to be the real China and Taiwan even had China's seat at the UN.

Finally when Mao died then Deng Xiao Ping was able to come to power through consensus and implement reforms and the opening up. Then it took China another 3 decades to get to where it is today. Now finally China is looking to surpass the USA as the worlds largest GDP in the next 7 years.

That was one hell of a journey and struggle. Large scale foreign policy shifts don't happen overnight. That would be like telling Pakistan "Hey why can't you get along with India and forget about Kashmir" Sometimes it takes generations of real life experience for a country to change it's mindset and outlook on the world.

Iran's current leadership is heavily rooted in Shia ideology. Because of their worldviews they do not recognize Israel and support resistance to it, which naturally puts them at odds with the USA. Since Iran's conception as an Islamic Republic, the Saudi's and Persian Gulf sheikhdoms supported Saddam's war against Iran since they were hoping to squash Iran's revolution before it could spread or expand.

Oh boy this is it

What we learn with China is that you can't fight the system from outside you have to be in it to fight it

And as China emerges we see another capitalist sphere emerging

Maybe this time you don't even have to be a complete slave to west just need normal relationship

get into Chinese sphere as from the looks of it they're not even a demanding bunch

Or you can play both sides

Whatever it is you need some sort of normalisation where you might even have to compromise

But China in it's growth showed immense restraint while going against public sentiments (eg Taiwan, somewhat nuetral relationship with Japan despite public pressure against the contrary)

It's not easy to go the Chinese way but can potentially pay the most dividend

The next escalation will have a counter escalation.

Is the next escalation rough enough to also include 90% enrichment included in the counter escalation?

The post Soleimani era will see multiple war-like episodes up to mid term future.

At what point the mullahs in Iran will decide that they have milked the political enrichment to its extreme and the benefit is to come out of the closet, and do the show of power?

Biden strategists are horrible at reading the mullahs. They interpret stuff by their own thought process.

The dumb expert who said last year:
Mullahs are desperate for some sanction relief”
“Taliban is tired of the war”

Now says: “These are Khamenei Bazari tactics for getting a better deal”
“The regime is at its weakest “
“Wait some more”

The one who thinks of “Break out time” and his whole analysis is “break out time“.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what they will do as a reaction, I'm doubtful of an attack on Iran, but more along the lines of the usual, attack Iran in Syria.
The next escalation will have a counter escalation.

Is the next escalation rough enough to also include 90% enrichment included in the counter escalation?

The post Soleimani era will see multiple war-like episodes up to mid term future.

At what point the mullahs in Iran will decide that they have milked the political enrichment to its extreme and the benefit is to come out of the closet, and do the show of power?

Biden strategists are horrible at reading the mullahs. They interpret stuff by their own thought process.

The dumb expert who said last year:
Mullahs are desperate for some sanction relief”
“Taliban is tired of the war”

Now says: “These are Khamenei Bazari tactics for getting a better deal”
“The regime is at its weakest “
“Wait some more”

The one who thinks of “Break out time” and his whole analysis is “break out time“.
These guys are clueless about Iran, I'd say the Israelis understand our people and dynamics quite well.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what they will do as a reaction, I'm doubtful of an attack on Iran, but more along the lines of the usual, attack Iran in Syria.

These guys are clueless about Iran, I'd say the Israelis understand our people and dynamics quite well.

They will try to make it an international cause but will face limitations.

They will say it is not our revenge at all and we can’t avenge everybody. It is their revenge though.

Next Israeli merchant will find no maritime support for collaboration. If there is a maritime deal, he will be jewed down really bad in the contract.

Israel ideal avenge is something like this picture but has lots of limitations and may bring Iran out of the closet once and forever.

aD17OWRgAj8qvTw9DBHngcq0PxnBTCjP49SzjNGxTOqKSgznCvErVhq2bnbG2ChYxGDE2aROE97p4nBmEgg2GXP_z5wJP9jzmc3ync5iv2WLy_r3tkW8atvU08Xp8Iw

As I have always said:
It is not “break out time”
It is not “sneak out time”
It is “time to come out of the closet time”

They will try to make it an international cause but will face limitations.

They will say it is not our revenge at all and we can’t avenge everybody. It is their revenge though.

Next Israeli merchant will find no maritime support for collaboration. If there is a maritime deal, he will be jewed down really bad in the contract.

Israel ideal avenge is something like this picture but has lots of limitations and may bring Iran out of the closet once and forever.

aD17OWRgAj8qvTw9DBHngcq0PxnBTCjP49SzjNGxTOqKSgznCvErVhq2bnbG2ChYxGDE2aROE97p4nBmEgg2GXP_z5wJP9jzmc3ync5iv2WLy_r3tkW8atvU08Xp8Iw

As I have always said:
It is not “break out time”
It is not “sneak out time”
It is “time to come out of the closet time”
Hajizadeh is not linked to any naval operations by Iran. Why would he be targeted? But the Israelis are very insecure people.. they might attempt to do something. But since we already took the gloves off -and for the first time in quite a while took enemy lives on purpose- we might press further and Israel might absorb embarrassing defeats.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom