What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Say goodbye to morons
The last session of the most incompetent government in Iran since Qajars (I wished I could say something good about them but I could not find any:undecided::undecided: ).View attachment 766680
With the exception of Brigadier General Amir Hatami, the rest of these clowns should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

With the exception of Brigadier General Amir Hatami, the rest of these clowns should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.
Prosecuted? Execute them one by one.. no mercy for traitors. These monkeys are lucky i am not in charge.. 1988 events would have looked like a disneyland attraction.

Last edited:
20210801_202514.jpg

Say goodbye to morons
The last session of the most incompetent government in Iran since Qajars (I wished I could say something good about them but I could not find any:undecided::undecided: ).View attachment 766680
Saddam hassan (fereydon) is gone. 🥳

Well to be fair, if Trump had never cancelled the nuclear deal then Rohani would have left with a much better reputation. If you recall after the deal was signed people were cheering in the streets and Iran's economy grew by 13% the next year.

Inflation also went way down because of the deal and at that point Rohani actually had an excellent reputation. The biggest mistake that government made was putting too much trust and emphasis in the west and not diversifying Iran's economy more as they've done now with China.

Say goodbye to morons

So far Iran has given out Covid-19 vaccines to most if not all of the vulnerable / elderly people and those working in the medical industry.

3% & 10% of Iran's population have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively. That 2.5 million and 8 million people. In 1 month from now Iran is expected to offer doses to the general public

In Iran there are currently 60 million adults. That would mean that realistically 4% and 13% have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively.

In the last week approx 280,000 people a day received a jab on average. That number is gradually increasing.

At the current rate, by the start of September, another 8-10 million doses should have been administered if foreign and domestic supplies all come through as expected.

I'm guessing that by the start of September, at the very least, 10% and 25% (or 5 million and 15 million) should have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively

Last edited:
Well to be fair, if Trump had never cancelled the nuclear deal then Rohani would have left with a much better reputation. If you recall after the deal was signed people were cheering in the streets and Iran's economy grew by 13% the next year.

Inflation also went way down because of the deal and at that point Rohani actually had an excellent reputation. The biggest mistake that government made was putting too much trust and emphasis in the west and not diversifying Iran's economy more as they've done now with China.
If you want to review Rouhani's record himself you must go way back when he was nuclear negotiator for iran...he stopped all Enrichment activity for promises that were never full filled...Brits identified him as a " weak" person and invested heavily on him...got good results few years after...his team reflected him ..weak characters just like the boss (few exception of course)...remember Iran's space program..iran was sending live monkeys up there...of course we know how he took care of that...remember at the get-go he said government should not be in the business of house building...private sector should build houses..well private sector did not.

I can go on but believe me I do not call some one names without looking at their report card ..

All is water under the bridge..i hope the new man in charge will be better and I be here watching ...lol

Iran's space program, yes Iran can probably send a human into space right now but unless Iran actually sets up a network of medium to large sized satellites, it won't really matter that much.

I agree that depending solely on the private sector when it comes to housing is not a wise idea. The private sector will always be focused on fattening their own pockets at the cost of consumers. As a result they will always do whatever it takes to raise prices in the long run.

The government should at the very least be building housing for vulnerable or poverty stricken people. Abandoning projects that were already half way built, like the Mehr project, was just stupid.

The government always has access to free land and cheap materials at cost. As for the labor, using a combination of professional contractors while giving prisoners an opportunity to access job training is a practical combination

If you want to review Rouhani's record himself you must go way back when he was nuclear negotiator for iran...he stopped all Enrichment activity for promises that were never full filled...Brits identified him as a " weak" person and invested heavily on him...got good results few years after...his team reflected him ..weak characters just like the boss (few exception of course)...remember Iran's space program..iran was sending live monkeys up there...of course we know how he took care of that...remember at the get-go he said government should not be in the business of house building...private sector should build houses..well private sector did not.

I can go on but believe me I do not call some one names without looking at their report card ..

All is water under the bridge..i hope the new man in charge will be better and I be here watching ...lol

Iran has received over 1 million doses of Astra Zeneca from Japan this week and the 10th shipment of the Russian Sputnik vaccine has also come through.

So far Iran has acquired 13 million doses of foreign made vaccines and administered 10 million doses.

Iran has also produced several million doses of its own domestically made vaccines which should be ready right around now.

Iran is currently distributing 280,000 doses a day and that number is increasing, so Iran should have enough vaccines to give out 8 million to 10 million doses this month.

Prosecuted? Execute them one by one.. no mercy for traitors. These monkeys are lucky i am not in charge.. 1988 events would have looked like a disneyland attraction.
If Rouhani's govt performance is considered "THIS BAD" in Iran that means Khameini 1 - Iranian People 0, because the SL was always skeptical about the reformists and this their just exiting guy...ROuhani is just like Mahmoud Abbas- they are nice smart guys, tried hard to work with the west, but in the end, they have nothing to show for it.

Is this ISraeli commerce ship that was drone attacked Raisi's "introduction" to the international scene? Seems Iran does have military confidence currently, but i'll be lying if i say i'm not a little on edge as to what the West + ISrael will retaliate with...

Let me say this- I also expect intensified military clashes between US and Iran forces in the middle east if this nuclear deal is not signed.

So far Iran has given out Covid-19 vaccines to most if not all of the vulnerable / elderly people and those working in the medical industry.

3% & 10% of Iran's population have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively. That 2.5 million and 8 million people. In 1 month from now Iran is expected to offer doses to the general public

In Iran there are currently 60 million adults. That would mean that realistically 4% and 13% have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively.

In the last week approx 280,000 people a day received a jab on average. That number is gradually increasing.

At the current rate, by the start of September, another 8-10 million doses should have been administered if foreign and domestic supplies all come through as expected.

I'm guessing that by the start of September, at the very least, 10% and 25% (or 5 million and 15 million) should have received 2 doses and 1 dose respectively

My grandmothers sister who was nearly 60, passed away from COVID in Tehran last night.

Iran is very behind compared to countries like the US where at least half the population has been vaccinated in some form.

Add in the poor not consistent healthcare system and terrible population of major city centers like Tehran and you have a population very vulnerable to COVID.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Last year one of my uncles died to Covid. He was almost 60 and a heavy smoker. In Tehran the pollution and heat are overwhelming by themselves and unfortunately right now because of the Indian (delta) variant there is a 5th wave.

In the US some people refuse to get vaccinated and the government has to pay them $100 to do it. Meanwhile in countries like Iran people are desperate to get vaccinated and some people can't wait. In Poland they can't even convince 50% of the people to get vaccinated. The world is such a strange place.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom