What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I would not blame them at all. They are not just attending for a president of four or eight years.

They are attending for a possible leader of a decade or more.
These little things are important tools.
Exactly, he can become SL, they don't care about 2 random sailors, they are capitalists, they care about money and business they can do with Iran.

Well it's easy looking back in retrospect or look inside from the outside and criticize, but Iran is in a very tough situation right now.

The worlds largest economy and sole superpower blocked Iran out of the banking system and Trump tried to completely shut down and destroy Iran's economy. Despite that Iran's economy is growing last year and I believe it grew slightly last year 2-3% ?

So considering everything that they're up against they're doing a decent job believe it or not. People like to say they're incompetent, corrupt, useless, etc, but if all that was true then Iran would be finished right now. The economy would not be functioning or growing. No government administration is perfect and that's just a fact of life.

Corruption is also another issue. Raisi is supposed to be a tough, hard line ex-judge. So let's see if he's going to tackle Iran's corruption or live up to any of his lavish promises.

Yes Iran is behind in vaccinations but many nations are suffering right now. Russia 700 dead today, Indonesia 1600 dead today. The numbers don't look good globally.

There are several reasons why Iran is behind vaccinations by a few months.

1) Iran's government chose to complete all of the trials of its vaccine and take a little longer rather than rush through the process. This may be due to the fact that peoples mistrust in the government and dissatisfaction is relatively high in some sectors of society so they cannot afford to screw this up. If Iran's vaccine is has any side effects it's basically game over.

2) The producer nations failed to live up to their obligations and quotas when it comes to vaccines. This is partly because of the new Indian variant. After the human apocalypse in India many nations chose to hoard vaccines to themselves rather than sell.

I read an article today which states that the majority of people in Iran, 60%, are choosing not to wear a mask. Two months ago 70% WERE wearing masks. There is no excuse for people that choose to be careless during a health crisis like this. Now they're discussing a 2 week lock down enforced by the military and I think that might be a prudent option considering the circumstances.

Kuwaiti newspaper saying big words. Albeit, they are full of shit most of the time, something to consider.

Sorry to hear that dadash.

Yes, they have screwed up badly, and many many people are frustrated, all that was really necessary was at minimum 50% of the population be vaccinated, and much of the burden on hospitals would be reduced. In which case the vax rates can reach 75%+ overtime.

I have seen private hospitals in Tehran, and they truly are 1st world, private doctors are extremely proficient in their work, super clean and modern, but not everyone can afford them. As you say the consistency is low considering if you cannot afford these private hospitals, you are treated with low care.

It's very strange indeed, especially in France/Germany where their are mass protests against vaccination, but I believe this really comes from their high quality healthcare system that can keep you alive if you are hospitalized. Their is not too much to worry about, but if you are old an in Mantaghe I don't know 18 in Tehran, you are at big risk.

This kind of practical and logical thinking is not allowed in Iran. I swear their are people on this forum that can run the country better than these idoits. The main source of our problems is greed, everyone is just focused on lining their own pockets instead of thinking about their fellow people. If we had true patriots in charge of this country, not only would all our GFs have an appropriate level of body armor, but the civilians would also be under better economic circumstances. This is a great nation with a large population and immense resources, these sanctions can be eroded, their are so many job creating opportunities in Iran because their is no much to develop in this country. We need leaders that actually care for the people, in which case would make our military stronger as well. Everyone wins.

When working if I even disappoint one person, I do my best to maintain my reputation and ensure the happiness of the people who depend on me and my service. Vahshat mikesham age karam dorost nabood ya narahat kardam yeki ro. Yet these officials have millions that depend on them, but they don't seem to care. I would be working 24/7 to ensure my compatriots are successful.
How he even became a swimmer is beyond me. Must be corruption / family ties in Saudi. That's the only explanation.

see his fat he dont need swim his fat make him like some oil on water what new tec in swiming they are patriot in this filde

Will Iran rejoin the nuclear deal ? At this point I believe the chances are 50/50. If Biden wants more than what is stipulated in the nuclear deal then it's not going to happen. If this deal breaks down Iran should just enrich at 90% while being at full alert. If Iran goes nuclear then at least all of this sacrifice will have been worth something. Iran's security will be assured for decades.

Will Iran rejoin the nuclear deal ? At this point I believe the chances are 50/50. If Biden wants more than what is stipulated in the nuclear deal then it's not going to happen. If this deal breaks down Iran should just enrich at 90% while being at full alert. If Iran goes nuclear then at least all of this sacrifice will have been worth something. Iran's security will be assured for decades.

Let's first see if they have the say so to strike on Iranian territory first.

Biden HAS TO back off on his missile/''militia'' demands or there will be no deal. It is simple as that. The US did the same with Saddam with his ''Al Hossein'' missile. They forcefully decreased Iraqi missiles to a pathetic 50-150 km range. Iran will not walk the same path.
Its not just the idiotic demands for a "better deal",its the fact that the west isnt even willing to offer the most basic guarantees that this time around it will abide by the terms of any deal,and that it wont pull the exact same sh!t as the chumpenfuhrer whenever it suits it.Frankly I`m not even convinced that the west actually has the ability to untie all of the gordian knots of sanctions that its created for itself,and others,when it comes to iran.
What seems very clear tho`,is that at this point in time iran seems to gain absolutely nothing by returning to the deal in its current,post chumpist,form,certainly not without some very big concessions from the west at least,concessions which sadly they seem either unwilling,or perhaps are just unable to give,tho it doesnt really matter because in the end the result is the same.

Biden HAS TO back off on his missile/''militia'' demands or there will be no deal. It is simple as that. The US did the same with Saddam with his ''Al Hossein'' missile. They forcefully decreased Iraqi missiles to a pathetic 50-150 km range. Iran will not walk the same path.

It's effectively a dead accord and the Israelis killed it so mission accomplished I guess lol.

Tell you the truth, i'm just sitting here patiently waiting for when the real fireworks show gets started so we can see who comes out on top in the Middle-East. There is no way those Zionist goofs are going to let Iran's deliberate escalation go unanswered but then again, one of Israel's life-blood (sea-trade) is at dire risk if they pursue even more drastic hostile actions. At-least we can say that in this area, there is a (somewhat) equal tit-for-tat going on. Iran's sea-borne capabilities, missile range and drone prowess has shown itself to be a really dangerous threat to anyone and they don't have a good answer to it.

Is what it is man....

But I would wager that this time around, given Iran newly displayed technical capabilities. They're going to measure their response, hopefully.

its the fact that the west isnt even willing to offer the most basic guarantees that this time around it will abide by the terms of any deal,and that it wont pull the exact same sh!t as the chumpenfuhrer whenever it suits it.

That’s because no US president can legally make those guarantees. It’s like Raisi making guarantees when Khamenai can override him in 2 months or 2 days or 2 seconds.

These are executive orders and thus can be removed by any president at a future date.

If you want guarantees you need a legally binding treaty which requires 2/3’s of Congress approval. Which good luck getting that passed in this Zionist Congress. You have a better chance making it snow in the desert.

That’s because no US president can legally make those guarantees. It’s like Raisi making guarantees when Khamenai can override him in 2 months or 2 days or 2 seconds.

These are executive orders and thus can be removed by any president at a future date.

If you want guarantees you need a legally binding treaty which requires 2/3’s of Congress approval. Which good luck getting that passed in this Zionist Congress. You have a better chance making it snow in the desert.

The only thing that empowers a deal is inherent need for the deal.

US can break treaties too.

Congress can modify or repeal treaties by subsequent legislative action, even if this amounts to a violation of the treaty under international law.

The only thing that empowers a deal is inherent need for the deal.

US can break treaties too.

Congress can modify or repeal treaties by subsequent legislative action, even if this amounts to a violation of the treaty under international law.

Much harder to break a nuclear arms control treaty, go see how many US has broken in last 50 years.

An executive order is just that....an order from a president in power for 8 years.

As Rouhani said, agree to nuclear deal now. Spend next 8 years trying to become self resistant economy. That is realistically the only way. Staying under sanctions in near term as much as people here think is a viable option, it is not.

Where is the so called China “strategic partnership”? Where is the so called arms embargo that was lifted by UN, yet Iran asked the US to remove the executive order banning arms to and from Iran and they said no.

World revolves around dollar not Toman. Have to play the game for now, breakout later.

Can Afghan government forces hold onto the urban areas of Afghanistan ?

One thing is for sure, the Taliban can't be trusted. A few weeks ago they said that they wouldn't attack any cities. Also all of the peace talks they took part in were just to buy time.

The Afghan government forces really screwed up big time. They didn't build up their own capabilities or even bother buying drones for their army. Now they have to beg America and others to save their honor.

Clashes in Daara, Syria. The rebels are refusing to put down their weapons or agree to a green bus transfer despite the fact that they're surrounded.

Last edited:

If the word of a nations government is effectively worth nothing,and it either cant or wont provide actual guarantees in lieu of its worthless word,then what on earth is the point of even attempting negotiating anything with such a totally untrustworthy and unreliable entity in the first place?.
Ironically tho`,the biden regime expects THAT iran will give guarantees of future negotiations involving not only the backbone of its strategic and national defence capabilities,ie its deterrent missile forces,but also its regional foreign and military policies,funny that,eh?
Perhaps someone should give Sleepy Joe the exact same response that his own iran envoy said on the subject of political guarantees "There is no such thing as a guarantee; that’s not in the nature of diplomacy."
I guess when it really comes right down to it,theres really nothing quite like good old,bad old,bloodthirsty western hypocrisy at its vilest.🤮

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom