What's new

Iranian Arabs

@al-Hasani off the top of my head the other Iranian Arabs I can think of are Ali Badavi and Ali Shamkhani.

Ali Badavi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
201307011557244.jpg

This is a video of Badavi getting into a fight with his national teammate Rahman Rezaei :lol:

Ali Shamkhani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ali-shamkhani.jpg

338902_Ali-Shamkhani.jpg

shamkhanw.jpg

ali_shamkhani_2013_380_x_213.jpg

PS I know that Dubai is mainly foreign. The Arabs I am talking about where all wearing dishdasha. BTW as an Arab doesn't that bother you that Arabs are a minority in places like UAE and Qatar?

@SinaG

Thanks for that one 7abibi. No, since it is mostly only Arabs that are nationals. The other ones are people of a Persian/Lur background mixed with Arabs who came to UAE centuries ago. A small minority are Afro-Arabs. Most of the other are temporary workers or people living there. I mean you have many Westerners, a few millions from South Asia etc. Very cosmopolitan. Exact same situation with Qatar.
Besides I am not the biggest fan of Khaleeji Arabs due to how spoilt they are. Most are good people but they live a carefree life. Contrary to most other Arabs.

They also make up like 2-3% of the entire Arab population worldwide so the Khaleeji Arabs are a small group in the Arab world but just filthy rich and thus very influential compared to their size.

Also you know my opinion about Qatar. So let us not go there, LOL.

"Saddam counted on large numbers of Iranians (especially Arab-Sunni Muslims) to turn against the Ayatollah of the infant Islamic Republic of Iran. Instead, hundreds of thousands volunteered to fight against the invading Iraqi forces, overwhelming and outnumbering the intruding army." Iran-Iraq War

Iran belongs to all Iranians whether Sunni, Shia, Arab, Baluchi, Kurd, Turk, Persian, etc... etc... but more importantly to Atheists, they're more important than everyone else regardless of their ethnicity.

670pxAtheism_symbol.svg.jpg

s.gif

There are even more arabs in France what's new?

Signaled for ranting, this map is posted again and again @al-Hasani

My father is from Kerman, and my mom from Shiraz.
Both ethnically Persian, however my dad is a Seyyed also which would also make me one. :D
So I guess I have some Hejaz ancestry :D

Probably the dumbest question around, but here goes: Is there any difference between the term Iranian-Arab and Arab-Iranian? As in, are there Arabized Iranian groups too?

You mean Iranianized Arabs? :p
Sure, but mainly of the coastline of the Arabian Peninsula, coastal and Island countries. Like Kuwait, UAE and Bahrain.
Oman is also heavily Baloochi influenced, and Balooch is an Iranian people and linguistic group

You mean Iranianized Arabs? :p
Sure, but mainly of the coastline of the Arabian Peninsula, coastal and Island countries. Like Kuwait, UAE and Bahrain.
Oman is also heavily Baloochi influenced, and Balooch is an Iranian people and linguistic group

ah, yeah! Iranized Arabs.....so, are native Arab groups who speak balochi, or are they migrants from Iran?

Didn't suprised to see Surenas here :D Dude is there anyone you don't hate ? :D

Anyway, I seriously wonder , is average Saudi citizen is happy with the country's situation ? no offense to anyone but its like a troll country from outside.

My father is from Kerman, and my mom from Shiraz.
Both ethnically Persian, however my dad is a Seyyed also which would also make me one. :D
So I guess I have some Hejaz ancestry :D

Tell me that you are kidding, right?:lol:

There are even more arabs in France what's new?

Signaled for ranting, this map is posted again and again @al-Hasani

Yes, and there are about 20-30 million Arabs in Latin America alone. What is your point, Mr. double user? To pollute another thread?

Tell me that you are kidding, right?:lol:

Yes, and there are about 20-30 million Arabs in Latin America alone. What is your point, Mr. double user? To pollute another thread?

No, swear to God. :rofl:
My dad even says his father had a family tree which could trace our family all the way up to the Prophet's family or something.
I dont know how valid that is. But if so, I have some Hijazi ancestry, even if its small. :)

Ironic right? :D

Back
Top Bottom