What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Cope about Israel "fearmongering", Iran is literally pushing for nukes, anyone that doesn't see it is retarded, we literally stole tons of documents, part of which show a nuclear bomb design integrated on the Shahab 3, coincidentally , a ballistic missile with exactly enough range to hit Israel.
View attachment 905112
Of course some Iranians will say "oh those were old documents we are not pushing for it now" and people with down syndrome in the west would believe their lies.

Thank you so much for the services we paid you for and France has profited from.

Oh man, thank you so much for the Kfir, a plane which is the result of the French embargo on Israel during Israel's attrition war, since the Mirage V we ordered never arrived and the money for them was never returned to Israel we had to steal the blueprints of the Mirage V and build it all by ourselves and strap an American jet engine and Israeli avionics on it.

Gave us nuclear weapon technology? Oppenheimer was a Jew, and majority of the scientists working on the nuclear bomb were Jews as well, maybe you should thank us for giving you the bomb. Israel would have gotten a nuclear bomb one way or another, but yeah, thanks for shortening our acquisition of nukes.

In the 6 day war? who saved us? It was a war Israel made a pre-emptive strike in and absolutely crushed its enemies in. Don't take credit because of French aircraft used in those attacks, you sold it to Israel, it's your interest to sell it just as it's our interest to buy it.
Yeah i cope so much about a Shahab 3 warhead that is going to explode the galaxy in two weeks and Israeli shinobis that stole two tons of documents showing the plot of blowing up the earth and making a second holocaust

That whole drama isn't even my problem, i don't trust it, cool I'm retarded good for you

Gave us nuclear weapon technology? Oppenheimer was a Jew, and majority of the scientists working on the nuclear bomb were Jews as well, maybe you should thank us for giving you the bomb. Israel would have gotten a nuclear bomb one way or another, but yeah, thanks for shortening our acquisition of nukes.
You are dodging blatantly the most important thing that allowed your state to obtain nuclear weapons so rapidly and easily as you say, strictly don't care of Oppenheimer and whatever Jew scientist

Where did Israel got all that uranium fuel, materials, knowledge, the tons of uranium? It came out of the *** of Oppenheimer and delivered to Israel? You surely know what is the protocole of Sèvre right?

While Dimona was being built, Israeli nuclear scientists were invited in nuclear search center in France as VIPs so they can be independent after, it was mentioned in the deal

Ffs Dimona was a copycat of the G1 reactor from Marcoule and in general fully made, designed, installed by France, from walls to plutonium and uranium sources to the first device https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/israel-nuclear/

Gave us nuclear weapon technology?
Yes, totally, from the first wall made to the device, you're going to tell that Oppenheimer or whatever Poland Jew scientist was brought back to life by 900 IQ Jews using secret technology and suddenly made all the plans, the exact process and was peeing the Uranium and everything?

maybe you should thank us for giving you the bomb
You seem to have a problem making a difference between Israel and Jews, Curie Family were not even Jews at all but whatever even if they were, the researches in France debuted 60 years before "Israel" was "made"

Don't take credit because of French aircraft used in those attacks, you sold it to Israel, it's your interest to sell it just as it's our interest to buy it.
Ooooh yes suddenly the narrative changes, these were the most successful aircrafts in all conflicts at the time brutalizing any foreign aircrafts in combat, not only Israel was making a massacre with them, and why did Israel chose them? Going to tell me that it was a Jew again that made the Mirages?

So, you are going to bow down right now in front of your computer and thank Moses that you are still there because of France, even if your state is still killing children etc etc in total impunity and colonizing everything, and even, i don't accept or buy any words from weirdo Israeli trolls like you

Also remind that the only people that persecuted Jews, killed them in mass and were antisemite, are whites from Europe or the United States.

Maybe at the end I regret what i said first about the Shahab warhead, they will maybe be useful in the future who knows

Retarded Iranians thinking Su-35s stand a chance against F-35s,
Retarded Israelis like you think Iran has to use an Su-35 against UNRELIABLE big-for-nothing F-35 that its users are still scared to use in war. Iran doesnt have to fight the F-35 - it'll just drop out the sky by itself, or US will have beef with the buyer and not send parts, which will keep F35s grounded- no need to fight them! if its F-22 ur talking about, different story. F35 is useless- ISrael and US have 100s of them, so why no attack on IRanian nuclear facilities yet? BEcause some of your F-35s and their pilots wont return back to ISrael.

bro what happened to you though- you used to be coherent but now youre a borderline racist jerk

Retarded Iranians thinking Su-35s stand a chance against F-35s, and thinking their garbage radars can detect the F-35, let alone from 700km

Lmfao, what a joke
It seems like that tweet struck a nerve with you. Your rhetoric reminds me a lot of when Trump tried to explain how the F-35 is basically invisible and will win every fight.

Well, physics over marketing.

It seems like that tweet struck a nerve with you. Your rhetoric reminds me a lot of when Trump tried to explain how the F-35 is basically invisible and will win every fight.

Well, physics over marketing.
Yeah man, if Lockheed Martin says it, and if the president of the US says it, and if Israel already used the F-35 over various countries and probably over Iran as well, you can't see it on radar.

Iran and China can claim their radars can see it but we all know they can't.

Retarded Israelis like you think Iran has to use an Su-35 against UNRELIABLE big-for-nothing F-35 that its users are still scared to use in war. Iran doesnt have to fight the F-35 - it'll just drop out the sky by itself, or US will have beef with the buyer and not send parts, which will keep F35s grounded- no need to fight them! if its F-22 ur talking about, different story. F35 is useless- ISrael and US have 100s of them, so why no attack on IRanian nuclear facilities yet? BEcause some of your F-35s and their pilots wont return back to ISrael.

bro what happened to you though- you used to be coherent but now youre a borderline racist jerk
Lol an F-35 can fly right above Teheran and bomb Iran's dirty president like they did to Soleimani.

Yeah i cope so much about a Shahab 3 warhead that is going to explode the galaxy in two weeks and Israeli shinobis that stole two tons of documents showing the plot of blowing up the earth and making a second holocaust

That whole drama isn't even my problem, i don't trust it, cool I'm retarded good for you
Lol nice autistic irony for a very real threat.

You are dodging blatantly the most important thing that allowed your state to obtain nuclear weapons so rapidly and easily as you say, strictly don't care of Oppenheimer and whatever Jew scientist

Where did Israel got all that uranium fuel, materials, knowledge, the tons of uranium? It came out of the *** of Oppenheimer and delivered to Israel? You surely know what is the protocole of Sèvre right?

While Dimona was being built, Israeli nuclear scientists were invited in nuclear search center in France as VIPs so they can be independent after, it was mentioned in the deal

Ffs Dimona was a copycat of the G1 reactor from Marcoule and in general fully made, designed, installed by France, from walls to plutonium and uranium sources to the first device https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/israel-nuclear/
Something that France was given money for, thank you for your kindness of making a profit.
Should I also thank the gas station for selling gas to the people of my city? Maybe thank the insurance company for the money I received after years of paying them in case I have a car accident?

France also offered the same service to Saddam Hussain and we had to bomb that nuclear reactor with French scientists inside and France went mad and called it a "violation of another country's sovereignty", if it wasn't for Israel in 10 more years the Iraq war would have been against a nuclear Iraq . France stated that the sole purpose of the reactor was scientific research, just as they said the Israeli nuclear reactor was for scientific research, so according to France Israel's nuclear weapons had nothing to do with the fact we developed a bomb because the nuclear reactor wasn't built for military purposes.

Bertrand Goldschmidt, a Jew, was the one that contributed the most to the development of a French nuclear weapon among many other Jews, and was the one that was responsible for the Israeli-French nuclear reactor deal, very nice of you to ride on the success of Jews and profit off of their work.

You barely gave us any Uranium and you stopped giving us Uranium after the 1967 embargo and we had to resort to other ways of getting Uranium

Yes, totally, from the first wall made to the device, you're going to tell that Oppenheimer or whatever Poland Jew scientist was brought back to life by 900 IQ Jews using secret technology and suddenly made all the plans, the exact process and was peeing the Uranium and everything?
Nope, a Jewish French man called Bertrand Goldschmidt did that.

You seem to have a problem making a difference between Israel and Jews, Curie Family were not even Jews at all but whatever even if they were, the researches in France debuted 60 years before "Israel" was "made"
There is no difference between Israelis and Jews, they are both Jews, all Jews can come to live in Israel, same people same minds.

Curie wasn't the inventor of nuclear weapons, she discovered radiation in chemical substances like Radium. The research you started 60 years before Israel's existence had nothing to do with splitting the atom. This was the work of Jews.

Ooooh yes suddenly the narrative changes, these were the most successful aircrafts in all conflicts at the time brutalizing any foreign aircrafts in combat, not only Israel was making a massacre with them, and why did Israel chose them? Going to tell me that it was a Jew again that made the Mirages?

So, you are going to bow down right now in front of your computer and thank Moses that you are still there because of France, even if your state is still killing children etc etc in total impunity and colonizing everything, and even, i don't accept or buy any words from weirdo Israeli trolls like you

Also remind that the only people that persecuted Jews, killed them in mass and were antisemite, are whites from Europe or the United States.

Maybe at the end I regret what i said first about the Shahab warhead, they will maybe be useful in the future who knows
They were most successful because their pilots were most successful, it didn't matter if it was an Israeli pilot in an F-4, an A-4, a Mystere, a Spitfire, a Bf109, the Israeli pilots were always better, even when facing Soviet pilots. In reality the Mirage 3 was comparable to the MiG-21, that's what our test pilots said when we captured the MiG-21 from an Iraqi pilot.

So thank you for the plane you sold us and made a profit with that didn't really have an advantage over the enemy anyways, and thank you so much for the embargo of 1967 and the lack of spare parts to your jets as a result, and for the Mirage-Vs we helped design that we paid for and weren't given to us so we stole the blueprints of those aircraft and built them from scratch here in Israel, and for the ship we paid for but weren't given so we had to hijack the ships from France and sail them over here.

Lol nice autistic irony for a very real threat.

Something that France was given money for, thank you for your kindness of making a profit.
Should I also thank the gas station for selling gas to the people of my city? Maybe thank the insurance company for the money I received after years of paying them in case I have a car accident?

France also offered the same service to Saddam Hussain and we had to bomb that nuclear reactor with French scientists inside and France went mad and called it a "violation of another country's sovereignty", if it wasn't for Israel in 10 more years the Iraq war would have been against a nuclear Iraq . France stated that the sole purpose of the reactor was scientific research, just as they said the Israeli nuclear reactor was for scientific research, so according to France Israel's nuclear weapons had nothing to do with the fact we developed a bomb because the nuclear reactor wasn't built for military purposes.

Bertrand Goldschmidt, a Jew, was the one that contributed the most to the development of a French nuclear weapon among many other Jews, and was the one that was responsible for the Israeli-French nuclear reactor deal, very nice of you to ride on the success of Jews and profit off of their work.

You barely gave us any Uranium and you stopped giving us Uranium after the 1967 embargo and we had to resort to other ways of getting Uranium

Nope, a Jewish French man called Bertrand Goldschmidt did that.

There is no difference between Israelis and Jews, they are both Jews, all Jews can come to live in Israel, same people same minds.

Curie wasn't the inventor of nuclear weapons, she discovered radiation in chemical substances like Radium. The research you started 60 years before Israel's existence had nothing to do with splitting the atom. This was the work of Jews.

They were most successful because their pilots were most successful, it didn't matter if it was an Israeli pilot in an F-4, an A-4, a Mystere, a Spitfire, a Bf109, the Israeli pilots were always better, even when facing Soviet pilots. In reality the Mirage 3 was comparable to the MiG-21, that's what our test pilots said when we captured the MiG-21 from an Iraqi pilot.

So thank you for the plane you sold us and made a profit with that didn't really have an advantage over the enemy anyways, and thank you so much for the embargo of 1967 and the lack of spare parts to your jets as a result, and for the Mirage-Vs we helped design that we paid for and weren't given to us so we stole the blueprints of those aircraft and built them from scratch here in Israel, and for the ship we paid for but weren't given so we had to hijack the ships from France and sail them over here.
Cope lol

Yeah man, if Lockheed Martin says it, and if the president of the US says it, and if Israel already used the F-35 over various countries and probably over Iran as well, you can't see it on radar.
Lol an F-35 can fly right above Teheran and bomb Iran's dirty president like they did to Soleimani.
Sure, and Captain Maverick was sitting in that F-35 flying over Iran just for fun. Imagine believing a F-35 could enter Iranian airspace undetected and even fly over Tehran. Amazing how the F-35 is able to defy the laws of physics.

Sure, and Captain Maverick was sitting in that F-35 flying over Iran just for fun. Imagine believing a F-35 could enter Iranian airspace undetected and even fly over Tehran. Amazing how the F-35 is able to defy the laws of physics.
He was also doing acrobatics according to anonymous Iranian sources and threw a random invisible bomb to troll Iran, proof is that people heard a firework-like sound this day

Also the F-35 was not an F-35 but an F-35i, an ultra-advanced version made by 950IQ Israeli Jews that sent shinobi spies to another galaxy to steal documents of an Alien army and make the F-35i just completely invincible and invisible to anything, one of them could invade the earth in just the time to travel from Israel back to Israel, all of this is actually proven

Israel just don't do it because they have pity for human beings and wants equality in the earth and humanity

Interesting open-source F-35A radar scattering simulation: https://basicsaboutaerodynamicsanda...2022/09/23/f-35a-radar-scattering-simulation/

Summary (excerpt):
"From the simulation result, it can be concluded that F-35A is a very good stealth design, it is capable of retaining very low RCS as long as the pilot can keep his adversary inside the 40° frontal arcs. Even without the RAM on outer skin surface, and without leading edge and trailing edge treatment, the F-35 model is able to achieve the median RCS value of only 0.06 m2 in X-band, increased only to 0.13 m2 in L-band. The external AIM-9X along with pylon seem to have negligible effect on the total overall RCS of F-35, in fact, in some case, the destructive interference effect actually help reduce the RCS value in some direction It is however, important to note that, F-35 has very strong reflection spike located at around 34-35° boresight which could be critical weakness in certain situation. Furthermore, it can’t be denied that the resonance effect of VHF frequency increase RCS of the aircraft significantly from most direction except directly ahead. Hence, a group of connected VHF radars could be very useful to provide early warning against stealth fighters such as F-35A."

... which is exactly Iran's approach (e.g. Ghadir, Matla-ol-Fajr series, "Iranian Nebo", Sepehr OTHR). Captain Maverick should better fly very very low. This would however significantly reduce his mission payload capacity and/or operational range and make him more vulnerable to EO/IIR-guided AAA and SAM systems which Iran also happens to have a large quantity of.

f-35-with-aim-9x-with-mnzn-ram.png

Interesting open-source F-35A radar scattering simulation: https://basicsaboutaerodynamicsanda...2022/09/23/f-35a-radar-scattering-simulation/

Summary (excerpt):
"From the simulation result, it can be concluded that F-35A is a very good stealth design, it is capable of retaining very low RCS as long as the pilot can keep his adversary inside the 40° frontal arcs. Even without the RAM on outer skin surface, and without leading edge and trailing edge treatment, the F-35 model is able to achieve the median RCS value of only 0.06 m2 in X-band, increased only to 0.13 m2 in L-band. The external AIM-9X along with pylon seem to have negligible effect on the total overall RCS of F-35, in fact, in some case, the destructive interference effect actually help reduce the RCS value in some direction It is however, important to note that, F-35 has very strong reflection spike located at around 34-35° boresight which could be critical weakness in certain situation. Furthermore, it can’t be denied that the resonance effect of VHF frequency increase RCS of the aircraft significantly from most direction except directly ahead. Hence, a group of connected VHF radars could be very useful to provide early warning against stealth fighters such as F-35A."

... which is exactly Iran's approach (e.g. Ghadir, Matla-ol-Fajr series, "Iranian Nebo", Sepehr OTHR). Captain Maverick should better fly very very low. This would however significantly reduce his mission payload capacity and/or operational range and make him more vulnerable to EO/IIR-guided AAA and SAM systems which Iran also happens to have a large quantity of.

f-35-with-aim-9x-with-mnzn-ram.png
For Iran's powerful optical optical camera system, the F 35 will be easily detected and even for smaller radars. An aircraft far too overestimated

SHEMA SHITSKIN YISROEL, SISSY CUCKMANDER ELOHEINU
TISHA MONKEY B'AV, PINDICKED CUCKOLD HEBREWS

Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny) says, "DURKA DURKA HASHEM MONKEY HEBREW, MUH IRANIAN SU-35 NO CHANCE AGAINST F-35 ADIR (sand nigger pig fucking shitskin hebrew paedophile language word), MUH JEW A-S-S AIDS (read "americuckwa") SAY F-35 FLY OVER THE (W)HOLE WORLD AND GUF! WE BOMB PRESIDENT AND KING AND EVEN TITUS <insert shitskincel dune coon kikeroach language kvetching>!"

Says I to Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny), "Shitskin incel hebrew, your retarded desert baboon dune coon brain is soft and useless like your turd brown kikeropenis ("kike micropenis"), but the F-35 is a dogshit aircraft which lights up a modern AESA like a Christmas tree. It's maneuverability is as good as a kike sow after being jussy-raped in a pogrom and a 4++ generation modified Flanker with an AESA mounted on with BVR missiles will snap off the mongrel dicklet of whichever shitskin hebrew pilot is monkeying around in your sand nigger adir's seat.

Fly them right into Iran, you sandy-faced desert dune coon. It would be the biggest gift for Iran since the RQ-170 - a pilot to join shitskin hebrew ron arad and a whole slew of technology for Iran to study.

Oh and by the way, speaking of head-of-state assassinations, it was a few months ago when your shitskin prime monkey minister naftali sand nigger bennet was sent a threatening letter to his home and an identical message to his phone threatening to stretch him out on a funeral bier ahead of his time (same thing happened to his son as well). Your own durka-durka shitskin hebrew media reported about it and your shitskintelligence chiefs were left tugging their tiny cucksticks of dicklets in terror. F-u-c-k around and your future prime shitskin ministers will be dragged out of a ditch with their decapitated heads stuffed with their own severed shitskin hebrew kikeropenises ("kike micropenises"). By the way, your sand nigger shitskintelligence agencies have been had their sand monkey boijussies raped in cyberspace by both Moses Staff and Open Hands. Nice going, you inbred shitskins.

Back to your sand, Limp Dick. Back to your sand."
@waz

Back
Top Bottom