What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

LOL B-52 bombers are a joke. A relic of a forgotten past. One S-200 and that thing is up in smokes.

Any serious person that wants to see the US Airforce go check the target preparedness goal of every aircraft in US airforce, almost all aircraft failed their 70% active target by huge margin.

Meaning = most of US airforce is grounded due to issues at any given time.

Of course Twitter arm chair generals don’t care for such facts and think 2 B-52s send any type of “message” to iran.
FACTS!!

LOL B-52 bombers are a joke. A relic of a forgotten past. One S-200 and that thing is up in smokes.

Any serious person that wants to see the US Airforce go check the target preparedness goal of every aircraft in US airforce, almost all aircraft failed their 70% active target by huge margin.

Of course Twitter arm chair generals don’t care for such facts and think 2 B-52s send any type of “message” to iran.

Most countries would love to have a B-52 bomber. I know that It is only useful for bombing an enemy without air defenses and they wouldn't be dumb enough to send them into contested airspace. But it is still an excellent plane for mass bombing lets be honest here.

When I heard they sent 2, I audibly laughed because it's clear how useless they are against Iran. It's probably for domestic consumption.
I don't fear any US weapon.

My main fear is their cyber capabilities, my main fear is that they can shut down every facet of Iranian life from communications, to traffic lights if conflict arises.

I already posted this in the Chill thread but its relevant here as well.

Decades ago, here is the remains of US B-52 downed by VPAF's air defense above Hanoi end Dec. 1971. The same fate is waiting for their B-52, B-1B, and B-2 -notice serbian air defense downed a B-2, but as it crashed in Croatia, US denied this claim....as usual- and even their new "Miracle" weapon B-21

B-52DownedDec1971.png

This is simply not true. Just in the last few months a US AF General stated he could have 75-80 bombers ready to go in the first 24 hours of conflict. B-52s could launch long range JASSM-ER stealth cruise missiles well outside of Iranian air defense range. The 1,200 mile JASSM-XR will also be added to its inventory in a few years.

And finally B-52s will add the AGM-183 ARRW hypersonic missile within 2 years. B-52s will be capable of unloading huge amounts of cruise and hypersonic missiles on Iranian targets.

The 1,200 mile JASSM-XR will also be added to its inventory in a few years.
Speaking of future development, in the coming years IRGC will increase its A2/AD capabilities from Current 2500 KM to upto 5000 KMs. And i am talking about precisely bombing of your naval assets with ballistic missiles that have already proved to be capable of bombing manuevering targets in the sea. In the future IRGC will keep an on your naval assets from Yemen. Increasing it to beyond Middle East to North Africa.
And finally B-52s will add the AGM-183 ARRW hypersonic missile within 2 years. B-52s will be capable of unloading huge amounts of cruise and hypersonic missiles on Iranian targets.
Within 2 years, IRGC will send its naval assets to Middle of Indian Ocean besides their UCAV capability is increasing month by month let alone year by year. You suppose the conflict will happen within Persian Gulf, forgetting that IRGC is extending its capabilities to oceans. They will Launch ballistic missiles from their transformed ship supported by land launched ballistic missiles. You also forgot Iran's islands in Persian Gulf which are a unique asset to bomb the 5th fleet to ashes. You might also forgot the ballistic missile that sent your ladyboys into under ground bunkers in Qatar. Adding the fact that all of your bases around Iran will smoke in the First moments of War.Even your bases in East of Europe will go under fire. Let us suppose your subs will Launch ballistic missiles towards our cities then count on IRGC's response by dirty bombs. We don't need to immediately Launch a nuclear bomb towards Washington, a dirty bomb having some Uranium inside the warhead would do the job. Also you can count on cruise missiles from Soumar to Howeizeh with a range of 1300 to 2500 KMs. If you were so much in advantage then you wouldve done something instead of playing the role of a spoiled keyboard Warrior here in PDF.

This is simply not true. Just in the last few months a US AF General stated he could have 75-80 bombers ready to go in the first 24 hours of conflict. B-52s could launch long range JASSM-ER stealth cruise missiles well outside of Iranian air defense range. The 1,200 mile JASSM-XR will also be added to its inventory in a few years.

So instead of actually proving me wrong you decided to make an incorrect claim then spend the rest of your nonsense post discussing cruise missiles and HGV.

Here you go cupcake:

The GAO’s review of 46 military aircraft found only one, the Air Force’s UH-1N Huey, reached its goal every year. Most missed their goals a majority of the time, with 24 never making the target and five hitting their goals only once.

But you go ahead and believe the propaganda they feed you. After all it’s for the brainless masses mostly.

So instead of actually proving me wrong you decided to make an incorrect claim then spend the rest of your nonsense post discussing cruise missiles and HGV.

Here you go cupcake:

The GAO’s review of 46 military aircraft found only one, the Air Force’s UH-1N Huey, reached its goal every year. Most missed their goals a majority of the time, with 24 never making the target and five hitting their goals only once.

But you go ahead and believe the propaganda they feed you. After all it’s for the brainless masses mostly.

"On any given day, I probably can fly well over 20 of the B-1s," Ray said, referencing the fleet's mission-capable rate, or the ability to fly at a moment's notice to conduct operations.

Despite "the engine issue," Ray said airmen can fly more than 30 B-52s on any given day out of the service's 76-aircraft inventory. And aside from one or two bombers rotating through depot maintenance, all 20 B-2 Spirits are ready at a moment's notice, he added.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...hs-ahead-of-repair-schedule-general-says.html

That's from the head of USAF Global Strike Command in September. Straight from the horses mouth.

Read and weep pal....

1607966220147.png

Yes he is right, the B-52s role with Iran would be to use standoff weapon systems. No one thinks they will try to penetrate Iran's airspace. Although the deployment of B-52's in Qatar is pretty ridiculous.

"On any given day, I probably can fly well over 20 of the B-1s," Ray said, referencing the fleet's mission-capable rate, or the ability to fly at a moment's notice to conduct operations.

Despite "the engine issue," Ray said airmen can fly more than 30 B-52s on any given day out of the service's 76-aircraft inventory. And aside from one or two bombers rotating through depot maintenance, all 20 B-2 Spirits are ready at a moment's notice, he added.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...hs-ahead-of-repair-schedule-general-says.html

That's from the head of USAF Global Strike Command in September. Straight from the horses mouth.

Read and weep pal....

View attachment 696373

Once again you didn’t prove anything. Most of the US Air Force is grounded. So unless US plans to wage a war with just B-1 and B-52 running on fumes then this whole move was theater.

Which is my whole point.

Anyone can claim US will use 20 B-52s to fire loads of cruise missiles just like someone on the other side will claim Iran will fire 1000 BMs at various targets. The issue is what happens AFTER the first punches are thrown. What is the price of oil? What is the cost of insuring tankers? What is the state of bases across the Middle East?

Hence why this is all stupid theater has been since 2003 when this whole brinkmanship started.

Read and weep pal....

View attachment 696373
Hey kid, i give you a homework. Be a good kid and do it. Find the RCS difference between an RQ-4 and a flying coffin B-52. When you done with that then come back here and tell us the result of your homework. Good kid

Decades ago, here is the remains of US B-52 downed by VPAF's air defense above Hanoi end Dec. 1971. The same fate is waiting for their B-52, B-1B, and B-2 -notice serbian air defense downed a B-2, but as it crashed in Croatia, US denied this claim....as usual- and even their new "Miracle" weapon B-21

S-75 Dvina, (the S-400 of the era ). 1106 aircraft were downed by S-75 Dvinas operated by the VPAF. This does not include South Vietnamese Air Force losses. For point defence, and high altitude targets the S-75 Dvinas remain a formidable weapon, especially when integrated with AWAC assets. In the reverse mode the Dvina radars can be integrated with AAA guns giving a lethal CIWS and low altitude target acquisition capabilities. Downside is handling and operating the Dvinas requires highly trained crew which is a severe limitation in replacing manpower killed or injured during battle.
Pakistan operates the Chinese variant of the Dvina ( HQ-2B ) and Iranians operate their own copy called Sayyad.

View attachment 696302

missile 358 at work ( too slow to be a supersonics missile, too high to be MANPAD as the engine is clearly still on, look at the top attack capabilities and smokeless engine , down side ? well as you can see way too slow in maneuvering to hit anything moving faster 400-500 km/h)

1608660053078.png

1608660335659.png

1608660311738.png

1608660355895.png

Back
Top Bottom