What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Iranian Shalamche missile hitting its target in exercise ( unbelievable, real photos )

1608661519681.png

1608661560465.png

Iranian Shalamche missile hitting its target in exercise ( unbelievable, real photos )
Thx.
In previous posts, I wanted to tell you that the idea of a US-Iran war is rather unlikely, except for a few violent incidents. I expressed my point of view about the myth of Israelis' air raid that would destroy all Iranian's nuclear installations. This last idea is more than laughable because I tried to explain to you during the Desert Storm in 1991 when the US coalition had nearly 3.000 aircraft, and during 45 days of air raids, the US failed to destroy most of their objectives. On 19 critical targets, the US succeeds to destroy just one target, an old Iraqi nuclear power plant, because this target Iraqi's high command chose to not defend. If too many of the targets were somehow damaged, however, they were not destroyed because Americans cannot.

During this time, the US coalition enjoyed a superiority of the Iraqi sky but failed to achieve the supremacy of the skies. At such point, Saddam ordered its IL-76 Mainstay AWACS, besides several dozens of aircraft to flee to Iran. Everybody among you, knows very well that an IL-76 Mainstay is famous for its maneuverability, especially its aptitude to dodge air-air missiles.....

US coalition achieved this modest victory, not because of their courage, and fights, but because Saddam ordered its army to withdraw from Kuwait without taking any international guarantee. This is the moment that chose US coalition to slaughter an army during its withdrawals when Iraqis decided to deactivate their air defense. Iraq was under blockade, made by Syria, Turkey, and Iran. USSR, Gorbachov via its last foreign minister E. Shevardnadze said "Iraq was a predator state". Thus Iraqis could hope for any help, any support neither from China, USSR nor from its neighborhood.

Now let's talk a little bit about a so-called US attack against Iran. Can they win? What I wrote above is enough to make the good conclusion.
Here are conclusions made by Israelis secret services :

Meir Dagan

and later Yakov Kedmi

In fact, since the end of the 2000s, the US high command and Israelis understood they could nothing against Iran, not more, not less.

Thx.
In previous posts, I wanted to tell you that the idea of a US-Iran war is rather unlikely, except for a few violent incidents. I expressed my point of view about the myth of Israelis' air raid that would destroy all Iranian's nuclear installations. This last idea is more than laughable because I tried to explain to you during the Desert Storm in 1991 when the US coalition had nearly 3.000 aircraft, and during 45 days of air raids, the US failed to destroy most of their objectives. On 19 critical targets, the US succeeds to destroy just one target, an old Iraqi nuclear power plant, because this target Iraqi's high command chose to not defend. If too many of the targets were somehow damaged, however, they were not destroyed because Americans cannot.

During this time, the US coalition enjoyed a superiority of the Iraqi sky but failed to achieve the supremacy of the skies. At such point, Saddam ordered its IL-76 Mainstay AWACS, besides several dozens of aircraft to flee to Iran. Everybody among you, knows very well that an IL-76 Mainstay is famous for its maneuverability, especially its aptitude to dodge air-air missiles.....

US coalition achieved this modest victory, not because of their courage, and fights, but because Saddam ordered its army to withdraw from Kuwait without taking any international guarantee. This is the moment that chose US coalition to slaughter an army during its withdrawals when Iraqis decided to deactivate their air defense. Iraq was under blockade, made by Syria, Turkey, and Iran. USSR, Gorbachov via its last foreign minister E. Shevardnadze said "Iraq was a predator state". Thus Iraqis could hope for any help, any support neither from China, USSR nor from its neighborhood.

Now let's talk a little bit about a so-called US attack against Iran. Can they win? What I wrote above is enough to make the good conclusion.
Here are conclusions made by Israelis secret services :

Meir Dagan

and later Yakov Kedmi

In fact, since the end of the 2000s, the US high command and Israelis understood they could nothing against Iran, not more, not less.
Israeli F35 over Iran without being detected ? man that creaks me up every time, some time i ask my self how much uninformed a person can be to believe this, to believe this shows that person knows nothing about Radar or how they work or missiles , agreed well its foolish to believe Iran hasn't analyzed the 💩 out of every single US war moves you cant defeat your enemies in there own game but Iraqis thought they could and that was there biggest mistake, a missile like 358 show Iran is thinking out of the box to defeat US air superiority but don't get me wrong if it happens its going to be very bloody for both side

.... but don't get me wrong if it happens its going to be very bloody for both side
Of course, no one does know the science of the future. Nevertheless, as I explained above, seeing the status of the US as the main superpower, for the self-proclaimed "Arsenal of Democracies", a defeat will be lethal for US because it will have heavy consequences. At this stage, the Americans cannot win a war against Iran, and they know. Moreover, Iran became de facto a great industrial power, as it can not only produce nuclear ICBM, but hypersonic ICBM with nuclear warheads, and next fighter bombers. Moreover, Iran won't be isolated, it will be helped by Russia and China, and maybe even by Pakistan. For the West, a war in such a position will be a suicide, the defeat is guaranteed.
For these reasons I think, a war between Iran and the US is unlikely, because too risky for the US.

missile 358 at work ( too slow to be a supersonics missile, too high to be MANPAD as the engine is clearly still on, look at the top attack capabilities and smokeless engine , down side ? well as you can see way too slow in maneuvering to hit anything moving faster 400-500 km/h)

View attachment 699001

View attachment 699007

View attachment 699004

View attachment 699008
Yemeni people must be among the highest IQ on Earth! Their military tech achievements during last 1 years is comparable to that of other countries in 50 years!;)

How do you know the type of missile used?

Yemeni people must be among the highest IQ on Earth! Their military tech achievements during last 1 years is comparable to that of other countries in 50 years!;)

How do you know the type of missile used?
well as i explained you have to look for the missile characteristics then you can see if its similar to other known air defense missiles see if you can find a match.

we don't have alot of options when it comes to subsonic anti aircraft missiles

( too slow to be a supersonics missile, too high to be MANPAD as the engine is clearly still on, look at the top attack capabilities and smokeless engine , down side ? well as you can see way too slow in maneuvering to hit anything moving faster 400-500 km/h)

well as i explained you have to look for the missile characteristics then you can see if its similar to other known air defense missiles see if you can find a match.

we don't have alot of options when it comes to subsonic anti aircraft missiles

( too slow to be a supersonics missile, too high to be MANPAD as the engine is clearly still on, look at the top attack capabilities and smokeless engine , down side ? well as you can see way too slow in maneuvering to hit anything moving faster 400-500 km/h)
Mashregh confirmed your opinion. Good job man!

51FEE5CF-136B-4EC3-8DC5-1257CA19826E.jpeg
8356F727-9FD2-480B-8A0B-2EF18FDEAC09.jpeg

who can tell me which IRGC air defense missile is this? before you bomb me with Sayyad-2 or Taeer 3 missiles , no, its way more bigger then either Sayyad-2 or Taeer 3 the shape of its wings isn't similar to neither of those and it does not have as nearly sharp and pointy nose then of Sayyad-2 or Taeer 3 ( it clearly has a round nose ) so i ask you again which air defense missile is this?

it looks more like a cruise missile

View attachment 700675
It is the same as sayyed 2
Same fin layout and cone
It doesnt have a round nose its just the angle at which the picture was taken that gives the Illusion that it has a rounded nose

View attachment 700694View attachment 700697

It is the same as sayyed 2
Same fin layout and cone
It doesnt have a round nose its just the angle at which the picture was taken that gives the Illusion that it has a rounded nose
size and sharpness don't add up look at the human size to its nose and he has its hands on the nose not nearly as sharp , agree to disagree , thanks for the work you put up

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom