What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

چه خاکي تو سرمون بکنيم الان
?

دوست من . ما هیچ اطلاعاتی از این پهپاد نداریم و همه دارن بر اساس ظاهرش قضاوت می کنند ..

شما فراموش نکنید که ایران از این پهپاد شروع کرد

8147099306_b59c9b38d1.jpg

و الآن داره خودشو یک تنه بالا می کشه .

مشکل من و شما اینه که داریم دستاورد های خودمونو با جدیدترین پهپاد های آمریکایی و اسرائیلی مقایسه می کنیم در حالی که اونها 20 - 30 سال از ما زودتر شروع کردن و هیچکدوم از مشکلات ایران رو هم نداشتند .

من هم یه مدت مثل شما فکر می کردم ولی واقع بینانه تر که نگاه کردم کاملا نظرم عوض شد .

You guys are so cruel to your own country :tdown:

People like Surnas are not Iranian bro .

Baradar, signature'et che manayi dare ?

مرگ پایان کبوتر نیست . سهراب سپهری .

S00R3NA, you are an idiot. Enjoy your carnaval drone.

:tup: +rep

آخه تو که تا حالا تو عمرت ایرانو ندیدی چرا ادای تنگا در میاری ؟

من تخمم نیست که این نظام چکار کرده یا چکار میخواد بکنه . کی میاد و کی میره ولی خیلی سوزش داره وقتی میبینم یه سری آدم جو گیر دودره مثله تو و آبی ژست وطن پرستا رو می گیرن و خیلی راحت همه چیزو قضاوت می کنن .

I hope you understand it otherwise you need to use : http://translate.google.com

Im getting tired of irans joke. Qahar and now you are coming with this?

Wait guys.. first the joke side of this:
It has a dolphin head and some kind of Iranian food (ghorme sabzi) is hidden in that bucket which is made for microwave ovens.

But the serious part:
It's an ugly nerd, but nerds are smart and are capable to do difficult tasks. Who knows what it has inside of its big dolphin head and bucket? Maybe cheap but dangerous if used in assymetrical warfare?
Lets wait and see what that ugly piece of **** does. Maybe we'll be suprised positively.

Unfortunately, It all began with Farsnews wrong translation about 'most advanced drone', while in none of Persian news even Farsnews itself nobody mentioned that. defense ministry only said this drone has higher endurance and altitude, he never mentioned How much ? or compared to which one?
so this drones is yet another one designed to fill our Gap of needs, and not for challenging American drones.

13681379231.jpg

also by looking at the above picture which has higher quality, I believe the front wheel will be gathered inside the body and that's why they didn't paint it, also by looking at the free space on body above rear wheel's shaft I think the rear wheels will move up to gather below wing too, all to open a clear sight for that blue circle thing, which we haven't seen before on any Iranian drones,they have painted the whole drone but didn't touch that part so it must be pretty sensitive piece, I don't know maybe a radar or a special recognition system, cause they specially mentioned about surveillance and recognition missions, also since we don't use satellites, that hump must be for intelligence gathering systems too.
the missiles are also new or at least I haven't seen them before.

@mohsen

PressTV's headline: " Iran unveils indigenous stealth reconnaissance, combat drone "

Stealth: Painting this in Iranian Flags color doesn't make it stealth.

Reconnaissance: Is gonna gather intelligence with its bucket ?

Combat: Can you see the how they attached missiles to that thing. Not to mention missiles have no sensors.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mohsen

PressTV's headline: " Iran unveils indigenous stealth reconnaissance, combat drone "

Stealth: Painting this in Iranian Flags color doesn't make it stealth.

Reconnaissance: Is gonna gather intelligence with its bucket ?

Combat: Can you see the how they attached missiles to that thing. Not to mention missiles have no sensors.
and how do you know it's not stealth? haven't you heard about composite material? should I post all of our videos taken from American warships and Aircraft carriers?
this drone is specially painted for that ceremony, but as I can see our flag makes you completely jealous. the images are not clear enough for you to judge about how those missiles are connected to the wing, so keep your opinion to yourself, also I believe the belt around the wing is to take maximum advantage of the wings strength (again composite material).
Missiles have no sensors?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
13681379231.jpg

I am rather disappointed, something like a further developed S-129 would have much more sense as its already based on Israeli Hermes 450 which is already a proven platform. Also the size of the it seems similair to our Caldiran Tactical UAV based on the people standing next to it. Yup, disappointed onces more. Not that its useless but you know you have achieved UAV technology to an extant that you will able to developed MALE-Class UAVs that actually is decent.

:cheers:

When I read the comments of some Iranians here.....unbelievable :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I think you have major complexes!!!

First, nobody yet knows how this drone works and for what purpose it was designed, so we have to wait and see.

And even if it's crap, who the hell cares!!! This is a fvcking drone!!! You act as if this is the iranian armageddon :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Even western sources confirm that Iran shows the fastest scientific growth in the world, so who the fvck cares about this drone?!

Seriously, you should not spent 24 hours a day on the internet, it's damaging for your head!!!

Look similar to

pict100.jpg

87184411.jpg
I was sure I had seen that platform before. Thanks for posting.

The missiles look like the Iranian copy of Kornet E to me. I am not sure if it can hold a big enough antenna.

Back
Top Bottom