What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Because stealth equipment doesnt have large flat surfaces all over it, gaps between pannels, exposed bolds sticking out the side or a lunch box hanging off the botom?
none of the things you mentioned, would necessarily blow up the stealth, after all this is our army and drones that are spying on U.S warships without being detected. let me know if you need the videos.

Only people with major inferiority complexes immediately start crying when somebody makes a joke about them, but I don't have inferiority complexes, because I know what Iran is capable of. Iran is a emerging HighTech nation, and in the next decade, it will be on eye level with countries like Germany and Japan, mark my words!!!

Nothing innovative coming from Iran, not even propaganda.

none of the things you mentioned, would necessarily blow up the stealth, after all this is our army and drones that are spying on U.S warships without being detected. let me know if you need the videos.

And you know this how?

Maybe the Iranian govt. should privatize the drones. Cause I had high expectations with the capability to make a drone or use as a reference from lost American drones.

This thread is epic

350x700px-LL-9c4230a9_shaq-laugh.gif

Aghaye Hendi, man ba jumhoriye eslami mokhalefam, man faghat iran baram moheme, faghat Iran. koone laghe hamashoon, mollaha ya shahiha ya mojahedha. Hamashoon eyne ham hastand. Faghat ma nationalista mitoonim iran ro nejat bedim az in maskhare baziha.

Kamelan dorost, ghodrat daste akhoonde, akhoond chesh be vatanparasti!
Bazia migan akhoonde toopam darim, khob man migam biayn jolo bebinam, 34 sal vaght dashin biayn. Chand sad chekene mesle zaloo chasbidan be poolo maghamo ghodrat, velam nemikonan.
Abo bargho gaz dadan be dahata, savad avordan, dameshoon garm, poole naftam bishtar az ziad dashtim baraye in kara, honari nist. Vali badesh chi shod?
Ma ke bahooshtarin ghom hastim too bishtare donya, dars khoonde, maghzhaye toop, bayad vazemoon 10 bar behtar bashe ta alan, vaghean 10 bar.

Show gozashtan ghable namayeshe havapeyma bedoone sarneshin, bejaye arashe kamangir, rostam, kaveh, shapure zol aktaf, babake khoramdin az in barnameha ejra mikonan:

13920220000356433_PhotoL.jpg

Maskhare bazi, bad harf az melligarayi mizani narahat mishan, boghz gelooshoono migire.

need video?

Taking a video of a carrier crossing through the Straits? Impressive. No different than U.S. warships being recorded at sea level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking a video of a carrier crossing through the Straits? Impressive. No different than U.S. warships being recorded at sea level.
Straits? do you see any land around there? Strait isn't as small as you imagine, that ship is in international waters and our drone flew for 25m above it, funny thing is that four F-18 and 2 helicopters started a search mission to track the source of signal, but couldn't find it. for more videos just search on YouTube.

Straits? do you see any land around there? Strait isn't as small as you imagine, that ship is in international waters and our drone flew for 25m above it, funny thing is that four F-18 and 2 helicopters started a search mission to track the source of signal, but couldn't find it. for more videos just search on YouTube.

As you said before the Straits is not as small as I imagined. You need to check your eyes more if you think its 25 meters above them. And I don't see any aircraft being launched. In fact all of them are just being parked on the catapults.

As you said before the Straits is not as small as I imagined. You need to check your eyes more if you think its 25 meters above them. And I don't see any aircraft being launched. In fact all of them are just being parked on the catapults.
25minutes not meter:lol:, I said search on youtube, you will find plenty of them including the moment of take offs. to remind you, Hezbollah's drone 'Ayoob' also flew over your warships in Mediterranean sea, probably you wanna say, It was close to Israelis shore so we didn't hit that.:lol:

hamashoon ashghalan

az bala ta pain

ye mosht asbab bazi ke do zar nemiarzan

Hala ma ye chizi goftim to ham dor nagir

Unfortunately, It all began with Farsnews wrong translation about 'most advanced drone', while in none of Persian news even Farsnews itself nobody mentioned that. defense ministry only said this drone has higher endurance and altitude, he never mentioned How much ? or compared to which one?
so this drones is yet another one designed to fill our Gap of needs, and not for challenging American drones.

Yes, the major problem is our unprofessional and idiotic news agencies, we have more advanced UAV under development than this, but i think this too will be good in its missions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom