What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Information regarding my current place of resident is located under the section where my avatar would be. Are you illiterate? :D Or you just have very short attention span? :D

Go out then.... or better go to members club section (there are many chicks waiting for you there).

@ TurAr

I didn't know that western and israeli sources are "regime Propaganda"....

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist

Iran is top of the world in science growth - science-in-society - 28 March 2011 - New Scientist

Iran and Turkey Closing in on Israel When It Comes to Science - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Just look how Iran devolped in the last 15 Years!!!

In 1998 ----> rank 49

SJR - International Science Ranking

In 2003 ----> rank 39

In 2008 ----> rank 22

In 2011 ----> rank 17

And now look, where Iran will be quantity-wise in just five years:

http://www.scimagolab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/forecasting-excercise.pdf

So if you see this pace of development, if you see all see facts, what do you think where Iran will be quantity-wise and quality-wise at the end of the next decade? Exactly!!!

And by the way, if we talk about propaganda: How is Turkeys policy working in Syria? How many times was Assad already toppled? 10 times? 20 times? 30 times? :lol:

Karrar and Shahed-129 are more effective than this in my opinion. Anyway i am waitin another news happy.

@ TurAr

I didn't know that western and israeli sources are "regime Propaganda"....

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist

Iran is top of the world in science growth - science-in-society - 28 March 2011 - New Scientist

Iran and Turkey Closing in on Israel When It Comes to Science - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Just look how Iran devolped in the last 15 Years!!!

In 1998 ----> rank 49

In 2003 ----> rank 39

In 2008 ----> rank 22

In 2011 ----> rank 17

And now look, where Iran will be quantity-wise in just five years:

http://www.scimagolab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/forecasting-excercise.pdf

So if you see this pace of development, if you see all see facts, what do you think where Iran will be quantity-wise and quality-wise at the end of the next decade? Exactly!!!

And by the way, if we talk about propaganda: How is Turkeys policy working in Syria? How many times was Assad already toppled? 10 times? 20 times? 30 times? :lol:

Yes you are totally right brother, my poor country's goverment is only good to serve usa interests, but iran goes well. Congr from turkey.

Go out then.... or better go to members club section (there are many chicks waiting for you there).

I just got here, just found a permanent accommodation! Will do... will do! But I'm a little bit amazed that we have female members here not because I have not seen a girl in my life, but because the girls I have been with were too "flowery" to be interested in military subjects, one of them who was Saudi even broke up with me because of that :D therefore I wrongly assumed that number of females interested in military subjects should be much less than what currently is, however I was proved wrong. :victory:

Watch your mouth my friend .

You've forgotten that 1970s , while Iranian civilized and pro west youth were only drinking , fuc*king and wasting their time in blindness it was Khomeini who encouraged the whole country to study and advancement and nowadays those educated ones like you and the ones that even can't speak Farsi properly judging Hezbollahi people .

You've again have forgotten that , it was these hezbollahi families that sent their sons and husbands to the battlefield while our liberal and educated people left the country .

If these hezbollahi mothers and wives hadn't sent their sons and husbands to the war you would have been half Iranian and half Iraqi nowadays .

1431310184921949271088214422814423011.jpg
In end of 70-es Iran has most modern army in Middle East. If Mullahs were not destroying the army, the war would end in no more than couple years with Basra in Iranian hands.

I was sure I had seen that platform before. Thanks for posting.

The missiles look like the Iranian copy of Kornet E to me. I am not sure if it can hold a big enough antenna.
No they are not Kornet E, it looks more like 106-mm recoilles gun shell.

national TV did not report this unveiling at all!!!

by the way,i was a bit angry last night.we should not judge all achievement by a single failure.
The real joke and failure was Qaher-313. This thing at least can fly and do some recon job. It's not RQ-4 Global Hawk as some expected but its bigger than RQ-2 Pioneer at least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom