What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Alien.jpg

alien___h_r__giger_pitch___by_adonihs-d2xjobm.jpg

13681379231.jpg

i think his kind has the Pakistani leftist inferiority syndrome

Inferiority syndrome??? My friend, Iran shows the fastest scientific growth in the world:

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist

Iran is top of the world in science growth - science-in-society - 28 March 2011 - New Scientist

Iran and Turkey Closing in on Israel When It Comes to Science - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

And these are not iranian sources!

Laughing about yourself is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength!!! This is what I have learned here in Germany.
Germany is the worlds high tech country Nr.1, but the Germans don't take everything deadly serious, they always can laugh about themselves.

Only people with major inferiority complexes immediately start crying when somebody makes a joke about them, but I don't have inferiority complexes, because I know what Iran is capable of. Iran is a emerging HighTech nation, and in the next decade, it will be on eye level with countries like Germany and Japan, mark my words!!!

and how do you know it's not stealth? :

Because stealth equipment doesnt have large flat surfaces all over it, gaps between pannels, exposed bolds sticking out the side or a lunch box hanging off the botom?

it looks good i like it, Dont pay no mind to Zorastani Iranians with their Fake Persian Pride, i have seen alot of comments from those with the zorastani avatar, those are the ones that live here in USA and call all the iranian that live in actuall persian land backwards, they have a fake sense of pride similar to nazism since some how they got the notion that hitler went to iran to search for a pure race.

Iran is a emerging HighTech nation, and in the next decade, it will be on eye level with countries like Germany and Japan, mark my words!!!

Are you serious? Did you really mean that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom