What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Even if it can fly, the question is what for ? where is the sensor payload? it has missiles but they are pointless without sensors.What with the bulge? generally this kind of bulge is to accommodate satellite communication equipment, why such small thing need SAT link? not to mention that Iran dont have operational satellites.

day by day worse than yesterday...

WTF is this? an student in university can build better and more beautiful than this. congratulations to khamenei and All other mullahs. the name is "hamase" because khamenei named this year "hamase". that's really an HAMASE,

سهیل جان اگر خبر در مورد این قبل از رونمایی پست نمی کردی. وقت رونمایی می شد اگر ضایع بود اینجا پست نمی شد و می شد خوش شانس بود که شاید خبرش اینجا درز پیدا نکنه.

Many of the bright heads leave the country in favor of the West.. My two office mates are Iranian (electrical engineering) and theres 3 more down the hall. All came fresh from Iran after getting their undergradute degrees. Courtesy of a totalitarian government

13920219220125652_PhotoL.jpg

unless this is what you were talking about, they better hurry up cuz the week is ending.

Thanks bro , It looks cool and we still don't know any detailed info ,.

Unfortunately some people here haven't learned to respect others' attempt .

13920219214907198_PhotoL.jpg

If this is all they could come up than Iran's military is more amateurish and less developed than I previously thought. This is a joke.

You're judging a UAV based on it's shape ?

Thanks bro , It looks cool and we still don't know any detailed info ,.

Unfortunately some people here haven't learned to respect others' attempt .

You're judging a UAV based on it's shape ?
Baradar, signature'et che manayi dare ?

I know most of you don't feel good now but remember that at least you can make a MALE UAV without Israel help.
Not to say that Turkish users are talking about mounting SATCOM on Anka:
Anka + SATCOM= hamase

lol Soheil is probably gonna show up and claim that this thing is the most advanced drone on the planet and it's going to destroy US' entire airforce in one go.

Look at the audience. It's all a show for people like Soheil and other hezbollahi families that have the education of a 5 grader.

Soheil claimed that the majority of Americans don't know if Canada is to the south of their nation or to the north. This is the kind of garbage they are fed by the regime and they believe it.

Soheil, where's the nazar sanji?

Watch your mouth my friend .

You've forgotten that 1970s , while Iranian civilized and pro west youth were only drinking , fuc*king and wasting their time in blindness it was Khomeini who encouraged the whole country to study and advancement and nowadays those educated ones like you and the ones that even can't speak Farsi properly judging Hezbollahi people .

You've again have forgotten that , it was these hezbollahi families that sent their sons and husbands to the battlefield while our liberal and educated people left the country .

If these hezbollahi mothers and wives hadn't sent their sons and husbands to the war you would have been half Iranian and half Iraqi nowadays .

1431310184921949271088214422814423011.jpg

190707.jpg

190777.jpg

I'm neither a pro government nor against it but watching some people like Abii and Surenas that dare to judge everything is not acceptable .

آقایون گیلاسشونو با اونوریا میخورن و ژست وطن پرستیشونو میارن اینجا

I know most of you don't feel good now but remember that at least you can make a MALE UAV without Israel help.
Not to say that Turkish users are talking about mounting SATCOM on Anka:
Anka + SATCOM= hamase

lol...out of blue you start picking on Turkey again....41 posts and almost all of them are about Turkey...Why so frustrated bro??

Can iran use the chinese satilates for satcom? anyone know it? Hameseh cannot meet what they said i think, but if it has satcom iran can use the chinese sats i think.

Seriously, if I think about Shah's generals, like Jahanbani, and now these mullah's generals, I have to ask; what have we become?

300px-Jahanbani-1.jpg

Shah ? Seriously ?

He didn't deserve to be called a man . Capitulation was his greatest gift to Iranians .

And then this sh!t acted like he was Cyrus the Great .

KyrosCeremonies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom