What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Guys, look at the nose wheel.

13920219220120339_PhotoL.jpg

Looks like they robbed old grandma's wheelchair. :D

@500 honey, does seeing this masterpiece causing you to have any sleep problems? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, look at the front wheel.

13920219220120339_PhotoL.jpg

Looks like they robbed old grandma's wheelchair. :D

How come it's not painted like the rest of that garbage?

I think the front wheel fell off and they had to stick something under it last minute! I think that was the reason for the delay lool

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

@500 honey, does seeing this masterpiece causing you to have any sleep problems? :pop:

probably.

This god awful piece of **** will give anybody that laid eyes on it nightmares for at least a few nights.

Guys, I have just been informed that the container actually contains the aircraft's hydrogen fuel cell.
@Sinan Man, don't rub it in! :hitwall:
@Abi Abi, Soheil is a smart man, and he cares a lot about Iran, that's why he doesn't want to criticize these recent "products" in front of thousands of people, otherwise he knows very well that this piece of **** is an insult to intelligence of millions of Iranians.

This abii thinks that soheil doesnt know that some fuckers in Iranian defence ministry fu.cked this project up ? no, he knows it very well, but difference between him and you is he doesnt want to make fun infront thousands of other people. You are a joke abii, you are a canadian pigskin.

@Abi Abi, Soheil is a smart man, and he cares about Iran a lot, that's why he doesn't want to criticize these recent "products" in front of thousands of people, otherwise he knows very well that this piece of **** is an insult to intelligence of millions of Iranians.

Not criticizing an obvious piece of sht in front of thousands of people won't change those people's minds about the product or Iran.

The worst thing to do in such situation would be counter trolling, or trying to show it as if it is a real achivement. This thing deserves the mockery it gets, and i must say, i'm quite pleased by the mature reactions of the Iranian members toward those mockeries so far.

چه خاکي تو سرمون بکنيم الان
?

Not criticizing an obvious piece of sht in front of thousands of people won't change those people's minds about the product or Iran.

The worst thing to do in such situation would be counter trolling, or trying to show it as if it is a real achivement. This thing deserves the mockery it gets, and i must say, i'm quite pleased for the mature reactions by the Iranian members toward those mockeries so far.

I am a iranian nationalist and i even say that this thing is a joke. However, i just was telling abii about soheils intentions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom