What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

What is this one made out of? Paper Mache? Rugs?
Even the darn tailboom is not straight and level.. along with the cobbled together missiles..
I can bet you that the hump in the front is either empty or holds a rug

Iran and North Korea are willingly taking on the membership of the "fail club".

I went through and each and every psot from page 1 what are the things that is making it the most advanced Iranian drone. At last I saw a piece of shi! lying in a museum. If this is the innovation Iran talks about then I started hating this word "Innovation"

I dont understand these unwarranted harsh reactions. Are you people that superficial and shallow?
What matters is not how futuristic or cool it looks, but rather its capabilities.
Which remains to be seen.

Have you even bothered to look at the details? The bucket underneath the body, the way the missiles are tapped, stitches, etc.

something like :

800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

?

749px-Ikhana.jpg

?

800px-Luftwaffe_99-01_RQ-4B_EuroHawk_ILA_2012_1.jpg

?

Predator-c-avenger-5.jpg

?

1392021922012258_PhotoL.jpg

Close_Enough1_zps7bee2934.png

What's with the ceromony with fireworks and sht..? Even Qaher-313 didn't enjoy such thing :D

What's with the ceromony with fireworks and sht..? Even Qaher-313 didn't enjoy such thing :D

Than keep your breath for the next best thing they are going to unveil. :D

Guys, I have heard they are trying to sell this thing to local pizza companies. That bucket underneath the body is to keep the pizza warm while they are delivering it. :D

13920219220120339_PhotoL.jpg

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh Soheil

Almost as much of a failure as the mullah arab regime itself
Soheil is a nice guy actually. I like him and his 3d models. I was laughing at mullah propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom