What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

I watched IRIB1, they will unveil it in hours.

edit:It seems soheil beat me to it

Mahmoud was very busy today in the morning he was in Mazandaran after that he was in a ceremony that was held for teacher and later he was in a conferrers about muslim ulema.

خوب خوبه ولی چرت نصف شب ؟ اینجوری که چیزی دیده نمیشه .

خوب خوبه ولی چرت نصف شب ؟ اینجوری که چیزی دیده نمیشه .

بابا داخل سالن هست

something like :

800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

?

749px-Ikhana.jpg

?

800px-Luftwaffe_99-01_RQ-4B_EuroHawk_ILA_2012_1.jpg

?

Predator-c-avenger-5.jpg

?
My guess:

starfighter_one_by_meckanicalmind-d5ios8k.jpg

فقط مردم ایران اینطوری هستن !؟ 60% مردم آمریکا نمی دونن کانادا جنوب آمریکاست یا شمال آمریکا !!! سوتی خبرگزاری هارو قبول دارم ولی نمی تونی مردم خودت رو ابله و گوسفند خطاب کنی

rafti bala mambar dobare?

sherovera chian migi to?

i dont know why muslims pay attention to these bastards i mean look at it they are all Bastards, Their mothers have Pre-marital sex as soon as they reach puberty and According to their own ENGLISH(BRITISH-dictionary) a Bastard is the one born out of a woman that had pre-marital sex I mean the only real reason they have problems with muslims is that Only Muslim Nations are the ones where Still Kids are born in the wedlock and with out any pre-marital sex, NOW LOOK AT rest of the WORLD all that has spread like Cancer any non muslim world it would be very hard to find A legit Child, they even hate some orthodox jews For the same Reason because they wont allow pre-marital sex

ITS Satanism At its Best in the name of Freedom of Women

So where are the pics/vids?

not yet ...

برای جلوگیری از بهره برداری انتخاباتی از شرکت احمدی نژاد جلوگیری کردن

Back
Top Bottom