What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

انگار قابلمه چسبوندن زيرش.....ميخوام عمه ي وحيدي رو پياده بفرستم كربلا

Than keep your breath for the next best thing they are going to unveil. :D

Guys, I have heard they are trying to sell this thing to local pizza companies. That bucket underneath the body is to keep the pizza warm while they are delivering it. :D

This is funny as fcuk..How is it going to work ? Will it fire the Pizza to the customer's place ? If it is going to work this way then I will order a dozen and will own a franchisee of Pizza hut.

Guys, I have heard they are trying to sell this thing to local pizza companies. That bucket underneath the body is to keep the pizza warm while they are delivering it. :D

13920219220120339_PhotoL.jpg

Holy sht, i hadn't noticed that :D What is that thing? Or should i say, what is it predenting to be?

13920219220120339_PhotoL.jpg

OMFG

HAHHAHA

I didn't even noticed the bucket!!

I'm in tears right now. This is such a catastrophic fail it's almost sad.

btw the bucket must have stealthy features b/c I missed it. Stealth "khiarshoor" bucket.

I'm going out to buy a pair of shoes. I'm almost certain that I'm going to spend more $ on my shoes than these guys spent on this thing, whatever the **** this thing is.

انگار قابلمه چسبوندن زيرش.....ميخوام عمه ي وحيدي رو پياده بفرستم كربلا

loooooooooool

Holy sht, i hadn't noticed that :D What is that thing? Or should i say, what is it predenting to be?

I think it's a new stealth bomb delivery system. Somebody sits on the drone and opens the bucket. Inside there are assorted grenades and bombs that you simply throw on your enemies.

It's stealth because we all seem to be not noticing it. Surenas has been the only person that noticed it so far lol

This is funny as fcuk..How is it going to work ? Will it fire the Pizza to the customer's place ? If it is going to work this way then I will order a dozen and will own a franchisee of Pizza hut.
this thing is also equiped with two tanks of soda located under the wing.

Soheil is a nice guy actually. I like him and his 3d models. I was laughing at mullah propaganda.

You should read the crap he writes in Persian. In his broken English you won't see his real character. He's a proper mullah boy. In Iran we call them "bache hezbollahi"

You should read the crap he writes in Persian. In his broken English you won't see his real character. He's a proper mullah boy. In Iran we call them "bache hezbollahi"
And in Iran we call you a vatanforoush. Bayad mamnoo ol voroud beshi pedarsag

this thing is also equiped with two tanks of soda located under the wing.

chera maskhare mikoni ?

And in Iran we call you a vatanforoush. Bayad mamnoo ol voroud beshi pedarsag

chera maskhare mikoni ?

hala ki khast biyad be in mullah dooni??

lmao

I'm good right here thanks. Consider me a "mamnoo oil vorood" cuz I have no desires to go to that arab infested hell hole.

Seriously, if I think about Shah's generals, like Jahanbani, and now these mullah's generals, I have to ask; what have we become?

300px-Jahanbani-1.jpg

You could see from their faces that they cared. They truly cared.

Oh well.

One day. The arabs won't last forever.

Back
Top Bottom