What's new

Iran unveils new weapon systems

I disagree, please believe me when I say we have no shortage in scientific area and engineering, what we lack is proper funding and good management in some parts of army, also sanctions have had a impact, with ToT, our armed forces would do much much better. Even if not ToT, some imports like jet engines could push us further ahead.

Yes, Nazir looks cool honestly. With some improvements, it can turn into a beast for close combat guerrilla warfare in cities and even open areas. You could send one of them, destroy a tank, kill few terrorists and even if it's destroyed, it's definitely worth it. That's what unmanned vehicles are all about: Saving precious human lives.

during 3 decade we have reached from nothing to everything, what other capability you were looking for?
the shape of that tank is because of the cost and nothing else.

I did not mean to offend. Even funding, does not seem to be such a big problem. Probably the biggest hurdle is that of proper management.

50413d2982f1.jpg
awesome...6x6 design..need to improve the operation endurance..They can also use mini sized reactive armor and various weponary..
like it..
New Bitmap Image.jpg

BMK_S7 - Copy.jpg

Mate did you really just insult Madara the god, my lord and savior?
:crazy:
ur god..ur savior.............that avater......really?

You, sure are right my dear friend. 30 years ago we didn't have cell phones but today we've got 100 million of them, in the country. 30 years ago we didn't have internet access so widespread, but today almost every single Iranian have the possibility of an internet access.
We literally have everything, and we are the best.
:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

You, sure are right my dear friend. 30 years ago we didn't have cell phones but today we've got 100 million of them, in the country. 30 years ago we didn't have internet access so widespread, but today almost every single Iranian have the possibility of an internet access.

What the hell are you Talking about.

:what:

3 decade ago while we had plenty of engineers, most of them educated in the foreign countries, yet we couldn't even produce a barbed wire, why? cause they don't share their tech with us, they wont give us practical science. they only give us their products and obviously that's not due to their love for us too.
they didn't even hesitate to restrict our access to raw materials yet today we can produce the most complex military hardwares, its score is all ours, pure Iranian. a hurtful truth for some people.

C'mon ... we are not idiots :

13930706192022994_PhotoL.jpg

13930706192011127_PhotoL.jpg

The 5.56-millimeter Fatih assault rifle is actually a clone of the Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle. The Iranian defense industry has designed at least a dozen similar rifles in the past decade in a mostly failed effort to replace old AK-47s and G-3s.

The only one that has seen any service is a modified version of a Chinese copy of the American M-16. For its part, Fatih didn’t even work as propaganda. Photographs captured the moment the rifle jammed after firing a few demonstrative shots at its own inauguration ceremony.

Knockoff Guns, War Buses and Other Embarrassing Iranian Weapons — War Is Boring — Medium

The 5.56-millimeter Fatih assault rifle is actually a clone of the Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle. The Iranian defense industry has designed at least a dozen similar rifles in the past decade in a mostly failed effort to replace old AK-47s and G-3s.

The only one that has seen any service is a modified version of a Chinese copy of the American M-16. For its part, Fatih didn’t even work as propaganda. Photographs captured the moment the rifle jammed after firing a few demonstrative shots at its own inauguration ceremony.
Why u quote them?...bullshit analyzer.
In mechanism they may use m-16 technics...bt in design fateh is close enough to ACR or Magpul masuda.
90838_ACR_Basic_Folder_Main.jpg

magpul-masada-pts-fde-with-folding-slider-stock.jpg

A 2d Bs cartoon character,a psycho.....ur god?savior?:omghaha:
Some one help me...i gonna die.........today.:omghaha:
Mate u r really out of ur mind.........these Japanese F...ing ninja class 2d animation....ah..i have no word left for u.
What a crazy u r! Washed away ur brain....
dude i suggestion for u...
u better go for vegetable ,if u like these....will improve ur mind..
View attachment 215184
if u tired of that,then try that one...

View attachment 215182
Oh mate! believe me. That one will S....k both of ur mind and stomach ...:D

A drone on a drone:D

Blasphemy. Thou shall feel Madara's wraith soon enough. :nono:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom