What's new

Iran unveils new weapon systems

have you seen the documentary of martyrs Hadi Baghbani and Esmail Heydari when their troops were caught in an ambush by wahhabi terrorists in Syria? the one which twas then published by terrorists themselves.
brigadier Esmaiel heydari:

well, I'm sure if their troops even had 2 of the Fallagh, they could easily break the ambush.
and that's what Fallagh means, the ripper:
981117_579.jpg

this vehicle would be useful for Border Patrol but too many drawbacks to be actually considered for the Army

It is single bullet.

this is what "chamber a round" means
The Iranian one looks a little weird and not sure how it works out.

Rackandchamber.jpg

all most of what you said i agree with regard to religion and muslim uma and freedom .

the only problem we have with most people like you after while been in charge they start turning against muslim and there way life or in name of saving their freedom they start cooperating with enemies of the country
apart from that what you say is 100% trugh

+ koorsh his dead and long gone and nobody cares about him or his ideas apart from little minority Iranians .
your problem is you live in past and you think you be able breaging past to life .

you need to look at reality we have almost all muslim countries which want to destroy us + U.S funded and created and run ISIS and all other terrorist group trying to reach our borders + Russia and China trying to such out as much as they can from us and give us nothing +++++++

there very little chooses we have if we want to keep your independent

how you can be sure if people like me be charge and....etc , you think I'm a monarch and love Shah ?? NO ,I believe if he was a capable and competent king country wouldn't go into crisis like revolution in 1979 (second Alghadesieh disastrous event).

when I said Cyrus the great is my model means; his idea and how he govern his country and his people ,while everybody enjoyed life in peace and harmony and exercised their believes as long as he lived,no I'm not living in past ,his ideology is still alive and matter of a fact became most part of UN human rights ,but unfortunately doesnot implement in his own country , if I believe in him as my leader makes me living in past ???how does this sounds; people like yourself believing and practicing like bunch of foreign invaders who lived 14 century ago ??

as matter of a fact IR tries it's best to keep people in past and make them live in era of 14 century ago ,so it's not me living in past .
being independent country or at least try to be one is a valuable concept to my eyes in parallel you must and try to have good diplomatic relation with world too and not to threat a nation on daily bases which hadn't harm you in anyways,that deprives your nation from world society , we live in communication modern era and should treat countries apart of the religious bigots and just for Iran self interest .

Last edited:
That's so not true. :no:
Please tell me how to post a new thread..............kindly help

I have seen Turks being critical about Iranian weapons.

Now, Iranians have an opportunity. :) IDEF-2015 will start in 5 May 2015. And numerous new Turkish weapons systems will be unveiled. You came to Turkish section and be critic about our systems please.
IDEF'15
Please tell me how to post a new thread..............kindly help

this is what "chamber a round" means
The Iranian one looks a little weird and not sure how it works out.
Dude can u see the chamber of round in that pic?...
2_8912150793_L600.jpg

Do u have any idea how the round feeding mechanism used in a hoeitzer cannon....If u don't google it..:D
I want to say,the same feeding mechanism used in Baher sniper..
they feed rounds at it's ***...:lol:..Like hoeitzer cannon..only one bullet..a 23mm round is too heavy for a compact magazine.
264gnjp.jpg
u can see a hinge for reloading...(green marked) when u pull it back for reloading,the chamber of round for feeding will open.
mostly like that....
devils01.jpg

Dude can u see the chamber of round in that pic?...View attachment 215308
Do u have any idea how the round feeding mechanism used in a hoeitzer cannon....If u don't google it..:D
I want to say,the same feeding mechanism used in Baher sniper..
they feed rounds at it's ***...:lol:..Like hoeitzer cannon..only one bullet..a 23mm round is too heavy for a compact magazine.View attachment 215310 u can see a hinge for reloading...(green marked) when u pull it back for reloading,the chamber of round for feeding will open.
mostly like that....View attachment 215312

yep , that's why I said it looks weird
and no 23mm is not too heavy for a mag
our Istiqlal 23mm version uses it
T1SVB0K.jpg

i do want to continue this but to make it more clear ,
what human right ?? UN human right founded on Koorsh you are delusional without disrespect . Koorsh is dead as well as his ideas and none one in world will want know him

me either ,really try to avoid such argument cause i know it goes no where, let's agree on disagree .

how do say that ?? who do i follow ?/ which foreign invader ??
you see this is the main problem with people like you like i said in past post which is been proven now .
you see i do not believe in god let me make that clear to you and rest Iranian fools . so do come with this cap that i support this or that foreign or live in 14 century ago . end of story
as i told when people like you come to power they start forcing their ways and lies to say there keeping there free down .
you are anti muslim and Islam let be clear about that
then you come up with rubbish that i support foreign invader while i do not even believe in god and do not belive i any the religon
you see you are well exposed . that why i call people like you the Iran people . which are short minded and live past

lets agree on disagree :tup:

what if we use mass number of these in the battlefield?
981117_579.jpg

981342_282.jpg

protected against small arms, and too small and fast to be hit by tanks or anti tank missiles.
100 or 130km/h is a nightmare for any shooter.
-----
complete set of photos:
عکس/ رونمایی از تجهیزات جدید نیروی زمینی ارتش - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir
Future generation tank :rofl: Why it needs remotely controlled machine gun if the vehicle itself is not protected at all? :lol:

373916_original.jpg

Commander sits in a barrel? WTF?

Love their glossy paint.

Back
Top Bottom