"Nazir", Combat UGV:

13940126000420_PhotoL.jpg

"Baher", 23 mm sniper rifle:

13940126000426_PhotoL.jpg

Ultra light tracked vehicle:

13940126000342_PhotoL.jpg

New version of "Shaher", sniper rifle equipped with magazine:

13940126000340_PhotoL.jpg

با حضور امیر پوردستان 5 دستاورد جدید نیروی زمینی ارتش رونمایی شد/ ویژگی ها و تصویر ربات موشک انداز «نذیر»

ربات مسلح
50413d2982f1.jpg

سلاح تک تیرانداز شاهر جدید

a6a6127ff856.jpg

سلاح تک تیرانداز 23 میلیمتری باهر

e2079d633482.jpg

خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - اولین تصاویر از ربات مسلح نذیر و تسلیحات جدید ارتش + جزئیات

why just they can't choose some nice Iranian name for their achievements ???,why these idiots are so obsessed with Arabic names ??? ,how much a nation should be manipulated by foreigners ???
if being manipulated by west is a bad thing and wrong so this goes for Arabs too,they try to clean up the parsi language from foreign languages but not Arabic and even purring more in it , IR practically shows no sign of nationalism and iran or Iranian loving manners ,either in their words or their actions ,I don't think they 're even Iranian at all ,this is one of the major reason why I hate IR ,don't get me wrong IR(Islamic Republic) and Iran are two separate things ,my love for Iran is eternal even now I'm in other part of world because of IR.

Aghareb, weirdest tank of 21st century!
13940126000464_PhotoL.jpg

.4 crew
.8 active wheels,
.independent suspension system
.90mm main gun, 12.7 machine gun
.power to weight ratio: 30

Last edited:
why just they can't choose some nice Iranian name for their achievements ???,why these idiots are so obsessed with Arabic names ??? ,how much a nation should be manipulated by foreigners ???
if being manipulated by west is a bad thing and wrong so this goes for Arabs too,they try to clean up the parsi language from foreign languages but not Arabic and even purring more in it , IR practically shows no sign of nationalism and iran or Iranian loving manners ,either in their words or their actions ,I don't think they 're even Iranian at all ,this is one of the major reason why I hate IR ,don't get me wrong IR(Islamic Republic) and Iran are two separate things ,my love for Iran is eternal even now I'm in other part of world because of IR.
what Arabic names???
They are all Farsi language words, just only if alphabets are similar doesn't make them Arabic language.

For GOD sake some weapons look of militant groups not of some Armed Forces

what Arabic names???
They are all Farsi language words, just only if alphabets are similar doesn't make them Arabic language.

really ???do you want to tell me that you know Parsi better than me? Ghaher ,Baher ,Sayad,Aghareb,Shaher,Besat ,Nazir,Sejil Shahab,fateh,..ect are pure Arabic names, is there even a weapon called with Iranian name? ,this is really ridiculous .

Aghareb, weirdest tank of 21st century!
13940126000464_PhotoL.jpg

.4 crew
.8 active wheels,
.independent suspension system
.90mm main gun, 12.7 machine gun
.power to weight ratio: 30

BRT + M47 canon

for sure they have so much free times ....

only Shaher with bullet magazine and that Robot are interesting ... others are MEH ...

now Farsi might not be my language nor would i know of it as much as you but i do know that some of these words are not mainly from Arabic language but from Farsi, about some can be said that they are the borrowed words i don't know which language borrowed it from which but some of them are used in both languages. some of these words are even used in Turkish language too.

I think we can all agree that the aghareb is fudging ugly.

Back
Top Bottom