What's new

Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'

INS/laser carbon fiber gyroscopes is its primary use. They are extremely accurate and Iran is a master of this tech as can been seen from its BM usage on Assad Air base, but naturally lose accuracy the longer the flight goes on.

GLNSS coordinates only needs to be provide once prior to decent than onboard computer computes the rest.
you haven’t told any of us how Iran will track and send target coordinates to the missile? Iran may have the most sophisticated gyroscopes but the kill chain still needs the exact coordinates of the target. Again you assume the target will not move after the warhead reenters the atmosphere.

This missile flies to Tel Aviv in 6 mins.

A destroyer at war with Iran is at best somewhere near Arabian Sea. So total time from detection to impact will be less than 4 mins.

Lol exaggerate much? :lol: a rocket takes an average of 8 to 9 minutes just to get to LEO.

That is assuming it started evasive maneuver the moment the missile was fired, which is unrealistic because that would mean every ship in the US navy in the Middle East would all need to begin evasive maneuvers since it is impossible to know who the target is (land target vs ship target) at launch.

You watch too much Hollywood movies.
You do know that NORAD tracks all missile launches worldwide. You speak of the BM attack on Al Asad, the US knew precisely where each projectile would impact the base a minute after the missiles were launched as per the statement made by the US space command a few weeks after the attack.

You just reminded me of the sheer futility of engaging an Iranian in an intellectually honest discussion on PDF. I‘m checking out.

Yeah yeah your air force will kill f22/F35 in war with your mighty bavar and you can destroy carrier battle groups anywhere in middle East and we we have no defenses against your so called Mega weapons lol
Gotta add this one to the library too

Fx9Iz8zaMAA10Fa.jpg

You welcome :enjoy:

This video shows all military products of Iran's defense industry as of 2022.
Iran produces:
1) world class air defense systems like 9 Dey AD, 3rd Khordad AD, 15th Khordad AD, Bavar 373 AD
2) world class ballistic missiles
3) world class drones like Shahed-149 Gaza for example
4) cruise missiles like Howeizeh missile and recently Iran has unveiled a 1650km range land-launched cruise missile "Paveh"
5) Ghadir and Nasir anti-ship cruise missiles
6) Karrar tank which is equivalent to T-90SM which is a pretty modern tank
7) MRAPs like RAAD and Toophan and Fajr-5 MLRS and Fath-360 MLRS
8) Simorgh light transport aircraft
9) light fighter/supersonic trainer Kowsar and subsonic trainer Yasin

other military equipment...

After looking at Iran's progress over the last 20 years in the field of military technology, (despite sanctions and isolation), we can assume that by 2030 Iran will have a world class defense industry especially if we take into account the fact that Russia will now cooperate with Iran in all fields of military technology.
It's like listening to @MMM-E

These are your answers, i don't like posting like this, it reminds me of MMM-E guy but inevitably so,

Iranian made helicopters including Cobra-clone Toofan made by HESA
5373433.jpg

Saba_248_helicopter_(12).jpg

Trasnpo helicopter in the background
nf00408094-1.jpg
Do they fly? Where's the mass production? Are you using them in numbers? And ffs,you're showing me a clone and you're proud? Come on.

Karrar MBT, army and IRGC will receive at least 800 units of them when they prepare their resources to import from defense ministry
The Walmart T-90 version,ok. Another clone with a lot of stuff added on for show.

What you have posted for trolling purposes, are not products of defense ministry or IRGC, they are produced by local producers, private entities and curious students in private companies.
No,they're not trolling purposes. When you put them ON PARADES and showcase them on official sites,then what do you expect? The government itself should not even show them. It makes Iran look bad.

Btw, considering the draconian sanctions imposed on Iran, even if we suppose Iranian products in few cases are copies of other platforms, conclusion would be that Iran makes them from scratch and without foreign aid which itself is an outstanding development.
Habibi,it's clones. I know Iran is under heavy sanctions,I know Iran is making great steps forward despite that,but having a dozen Iranians here telling me that "Iran makes everything",when most of the stuff are of doubtful quality....come on.

I commended you on the ballistic missiles and you guys went nuts.

Well you have switched to shit posting. Congratulations for joining the club of shit posters
Do they fly? Where's the mass production? Are you using them in numbers? And ffs,you're showing me a clone and you're proud? Come on.

The Walmart T-90 version,ok. Another clone with a lot of stuff added on for show.

No,they're not trolling purposes. When you put them ON PARADES and showcase them on official sites,then what do you expect? The government itself should not even show them. It makes Iran look bad.

Habibi,it's clones. I know Iran is under heavy sanctions,I know Iran is making great steps forward despite that,but having a dozen Iranians here telling me that "Iran makes everything",when most of the stuff are of doubtful quality....come on.

I commended you on the ballistic missiles and you guys went nuts.

Well you have switched to shit posting. Congratulations for joining the club of shit posters
Are you kidding me? DO YOU MASS PRODUCE THESE HELICOPTERS? If yes,why do you still fly old Cobras? If yes,where's the fleet of Qaher? Why do you want to buy Su-35s?

Karrar is just a toned down T-90MS or at the most a license produced T-90MS with some Iranian elements.

Are you kidding me? DO YOU MASS PRODUCE THESE HELICOPTERS? If yes,why do you still fly old Cobras? If yes,where's the fleet of Qaher? Why do you want to buy Su-35s?

Karrar is just a toned down T-90MS or at the most a license produced T-90MS with some Iranian elements.
You are still posting shit. Please avoid quoting me.

The performance of a glider cannot be measured by its appearance.
The United States, which is supposed to be the world's only superpower, has failed to develop even a rudimentary HGV and has virtually abandoned the project.
This is because it is extremely difficult to control a hypersonic flying object at high altitudes where the air is thin, and it quickly loses control and communication is interrupted by plasma.

Because the Russian Kinjar resembles the Iskandar in appearance, the Western media has declared it to be a simple short-range ballistic missile.
However, images of the Kinjar flying at supersonic speeds at low altitudes, cloaked in plasma, have been filmed at war zones, which is impossible for other missiles,
The world witnessed the destruction of a PAC-3, which could have easily shot down a short-range ballistic missile, after a panicked full-fire in desperation.

What determines the performance of a glider is its advanced and precise control technology, heat resistance, plasma suppression, and other technologies that cannot be judged by its appearance.
Therefore, while it is certainly possible that Iran's Fattah is truly low-performance, it is meaningless to compare its appearance with other countries' missiles.

It is impossible to intercept this 1400km range hypersonic missile and it can hit Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia in 4 minutes and Ramon Air Base in Israel in 6 minutes with precision of 5m and speed of Mach 15.

This means that 300-400 such missiles can neutralize entire Israeli Air Force with their F-35s in their hardened shelters in a sudden unexpected strike in just 6 minutes.

Saudi Air Force and US Air Force in Saudi Arabia will be extremely vulnerable as well.

Iran has Khayyam Satellite in orbit, but if necessary Russia or China can provide real time images of hostile air bases in the event of collision between the US and Iran.

I wonder what is the cost of this missile?

Ramon Air Base in Israel
2.jpg

Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia
3.jpg

Fx9Iz8zaMAA10Fa.jpg

Last edited:
That's fantasies compared to Iran's copies of Soviet,Russian,Chinese,American and Israeli equipment.

So,apart from ballistic missiles,has Iran produced something on its own that is truly innovative?
They have produced a lot actually. You can start by researching on the Iranian section.

Gayreak Iran sells weapons to 50 countries worldwide and you talk about quality

Back
Top Bottom