What's new

Iran to Unveil New Drones, Aircraft in Coming Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BordoEnes Excuses, excuses, excuses! Confess, it's nothing be ashamed of, Turkey doesn't have technological capability to manufacture sensitive aircraft parts, regardless of their quality.

iran.jpg

TEI Produces crucial Engine Parts, TAI Produces top-notch quality avionics (F-16 OZGUR project), Aselsan other systems like IFF. First go educate yourself on Turkish aviation industrial capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I say turkey makes the cup holder and imports the rest to make super duper subs and helos, you call me names. Yeah.
OK show me a made in turkey engine. Any type of engine.
Open a made in turkey turbine section.

What is this all about? What's exactly between Egypt and Turkey that made you both go at eachothers like this? And now you are defending Iran against Turkey..:disagree:

Chill out bro

now-kiss.png

Iran cant make car engine. You dont have the science to make engine management systems. I know that peugot have factory in iran. you are buying it from france and put made in iran mark.

If you people making car engine tel me more about it. What kind car engine are made in iran? for stroke engine? And what kind injection system do you use? Bosh monotronic? Siemens simtec or do you people have the tech to develop your own engin management:omghaha:.

Tel me something!!!!

In VW thet are usin fsi system. Direct injection for better combustion. vice versa...

how good is you engine?:undecided:
Yesterday you said why are Iranians using wankel engine. Now you say they don't make any car engine. Wankel engine is used in Mazda, Mr mechanical engineer, and Mazda is neither French nor chinses.

What is this all about? What's exactly between Egypt and Turkey that made you both go at eachothers like this? And now you are defending Iran against Turkey..:disagree:

Chill out bro

now-kiss.png
You don't know how much I loved turkey and Qatar just two years ago. I was just having pure technically discussion with them to reject their arrogance.

I know that more 50 % of TAI, TEI and another key-important Companies belong to USA and Multi National Companies and importing tech from them and we are just labor force and market for them, the west don't want Turkey make a prograsive independent from them, However We have smart young scientists and investment capacity to launch up. But our all government from beginning (except for ERBAKAN's REFAHYOL government in 97 - his rule were taken from him by military coup-) are puppet of the western countries and israhell. We must cooperate togather with all muslim nations ( erbakan established Developing-8 for these reasons but now unemployed by the puppets)
Inchallah we muslim youth in turkey will change it near future.

I know that more 50 % of TAI, TEI and another key-important Companies belong to USA and Multi National Companies and importing tech from them and we are just labor force and market for them, the west don't want Turkey make a prograsive independent from them, However We have smart young scientists and investment capacity to launch up. But our all government from beginning (except for ERBAKAN's REFAHYOL government in 97 - his rule were taken from him by military coup-) are puppet of the western countries and israhell. We must cooperate togather with all muslim nations ( erbakan established Developing-8 for these reasons but now unemployed by the puppets)
Inchallah we muslim youth in turkey will change it near future.

TAI > %54,49 TSGK + 45,45 SSM + 0,6 Turk Hava Kurumu > in short No foreign company involment among shareholders

TEI > %53,78 Turkish shareholders(TSGK + TAI + Turk Hava Kurumu) %46,22 US shareholders(General Electric)

BTW In Turkish we don't say Inchallah its Inşallah/Insallah , just a little side.

I doubt these drones are real, like many of other Iran propaganda stuff which are silly lies.

Iran cant make car engine. You dont have the science to make engine management systems. I know that peugot have factory in iran. you are buying it from france and put made in iran mark.

If you people making car engine tel me more about it. What kind car engine are made in iran? for stroke engine? And what kind injection system do you use? Bosh monotronic? Siemens simtec or do you people have the tech to develop your own engin management:omghaha:.

Tel me something!!!!

In VW thet are usin fsi system. Direct injection for better combustion. vice versa...

how good is you engine?:undecided:

IKCO EF Engines are designed jointly by Iran khodro and german FEV, you can go and look it up in wikipedia and also we build different car engines under license(mostly french)
For heavier engines we build german OM 457 under license and desa builds an indigenous heavy diesel engine named d 87 we also build several heavy engine(for trains) under siemens license.

Yesterday you said why are Iranians using wankel engine. Now you say they don't make any car engine. Wankel engine is used in Mazda, Mr mechanical engineer, and Mazda is neither French nor chinses.

You are talking about making engines. Wankel is german product! Its a german inventor and they dont want it to use because its difficult engin. Production and maintaining is a disaster but a powerful engine. It dont matter its to expensive. Mazda used it in his car and now is audi using for generator of the hybrid batteries.

They used in Turkey fiat engines and its and stil is **** engines. the best engines comes from the germanzzz. There are lot of engines without pistons, no camshaf and crankshaft. Its difficult systems and nobody want it.

You need a motormanagement system to make engines work. This is the other side to make engines.

You are talking about making engines. Wankel is german product! Its a german inventor and they dont want it to use because its difficult engin. Production and maintaining is a disaster but a powerful engine. It dont matter its to expensive. Mazda used it in his car and now is audi using for generator of the hybrid batteries.

They used in Turkey fiat engines and its and stil is **** engines. the best engines comes from the germanzzz. There are lot of engines without pistons, no camshaf and crankshaft. Its difficult systems and nobody want it.

You need a motormanagement system to make engines work. This is the other side to make engines.

Wankel engine is a type of internal combustion engine, not some german engine. it is named wankel because Felix Wankel invented the first of this type of engine in 1950s.

internal combution is a general name for every engine with internal combution. Ottomotor, boxermotor and others. And lets note! Iran didnt make his own engines like Turkey dont make his own engines. Everbody using for commonrail diesel injection bosch, everbody is using for Unjecton unit PD bosh vice versa. Making a engine under license does not mean your own egine. We are making some engines for airplane and other things.

But like iran we dont make own engines. Under license we are making tooo so no big deal. Please for the other member dont come talking about things you dont now! We are making in turkey engines for mercedes, landrover and fiat group. We have more knowledge them iran because we are makin it more then 30 years like this.

Most of the engine parts in europ for bosch and siemens are made in Turkey. you can go to Bursa visit the factory:azn:. Here in Holland we are making for bmw turbo. They sent engines to netherlands and we put the turbos on the engine. We calibrate it in the Netherlands and send it back to germany. Every bmw with turbo in the world have dutch turbo.:azn:

Iran has a prograsive on military tech, i believe. Go iran, we turkish people support you.

senin türkiyede yasayan bir iranlı orosbu veledi oldugun ne kadarda belli :) im sure that you are iranian like @I-LEK but you are iving in turkey because many iranians are living our country they escape from iran and they make iran propaganda in turkey :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
to revojam;

Because I am not talking now turkish, i said inchallah, you are an idiot by coming to this decision you proved thet, nevermind i don't expand the issue, it is a loose of time.
The turkish named many companies are not turkish copmany we all turkish people know that. And my friend aviation engineer in TEI he said that thecnology coming from west absolutely and they are deciding everything. If they don't want we will not able use any vehicles in direction of our national interest. This case is absolutely a slavery, we don't accept this, if you are patriotic you should not accept this slavery , but i see you are a few throiter occupying here this forum.

to mertkaan;

I am turkish, don't keep saying this bullshit you are not turkish i advice. You will understand when i swear to you but i am kind man, i can not :) you focus on my saying and give up non technical issues like bla bla if you are right, you say your idea and defend it.

to revojam;

Because I am not talking now turkish, i said inchallah, you are an idiot by coming to this decision, nevermind i don't expand the issue, it is a loose of time.
The turkish named many companies are not turkish copmany we all turkish people know that. And my friend aviation engineer in TEI he said that thecnology coming from west absolutely and they are deciding everything. If they don't want we will not able use any vehicles in direction of our national interest. This case is absolutely a slavery, we don't accept this, if you are patriotic you should not accept this slavery , but i see you are a few throiter occupying here this forum.

:D WTF?

Apparently your alleged engineer friend is also suffering from overload of maklube in his body. It is a good thing though, for someone who find Iranian cardboard military industry impressive to not find Turkey's as such :)

Maybe you overdosed the bullshit, i am not gulenist i hate him, he is a puppet as your leader ataturk. Reality is this, your saying don't change it, and you know this reality but you are please at this case because ones as you have been always the tool of america for exploiting my country, go hell you traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom