What's new

Iran to Unveil New Drones, Aircraft in Coming Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen only on Drone ... any picture of them ?

I think this one is H-110 SARIR of the IRI Air Defense Force

Ad7k.jpg
radar evading, can be equipped with Air to Air missiles, and cameras. has 2 engines, one in the front and one in the back.
13662727581.jpg

---------------
stupid director, camera was everywhere except where it should be, he even skipped fakur missile.

Dud
e, Such easy sentences repeating the same story for every of them reminds me the desperation and ignorance. I really wonder Don't you know anything different than That's ordering many components from abroad to assembly, This is ordering almost all components from abroad against what I have introduced without giving referance of a serious source ? Don't tell me your imaginations...

You began your desperate story with "Turkey imports all engine and integrate own manufactured cars to export", then, said "Show me At least Turkey made one engine" to overestimate Iranian licence production. When I have introduced serious income statics thanks to machinery and spare part exports, design activities, manufacturing stories and R&D activities of some universities and institutes regarding engine technologies, You suddenly started typing the sentences like "Yeah I accept There are Turkish made engine but All are ordering components from aboad (I really wonder whether you know which components you mentioned :) ), I don't even call them as manufacturing bla bla bla) but Believe me I can see the happy end of this discussion (because When a Iranian or Mollah supporter accused Turkey not to manufacture something based on their propagandas to overestimate themselves against Turks, The end of such discussions became as usual.

We had the same discussion for Turkish EO system when you Guys said that turkey makes infrared image intensifiers but finally you guys agreed that you import them. You have just planned to make intensifier tubes in the future.

All you said was calling me desperate and frog but you are actually acting desperate.

To make the story short for the readers even HEMA itself never claims to make those part.
Kindly visit: HEMA GROUP

Please provide source for HEMA engine parts and the rest of your claims. I thought Turkish industry is clear.

Two words mate:
Any engine.

I thought Jews never give away anything , but it seems they like to give their drones to us for free :omghaha:

---------------
stupid director, camera was everywhere except where it should be, he even skipped fakur missile.

Really it was the worst parade I have seen on TV , it seemed the director and camera men were drunk , they never get the right angle and the timing of the reporter was out of sink with the parade .
I hope next time they send some one more experienced to do the job

---------------

Really it was the worst parade I have seen on TV , it seemed the director and camera men were drunk , they never get the right angle and the timing of the reporter was out of sink with the parade .

our TV just repeats this problem every year, so you better change your hopes.
let's hope they never decide to unveil anything in these parades again.

I think this final figure is enough to cut your breath repeating same ignorance like "import all components from abroad bla bla bla". We are not living in dreamlands dude. We represents what we are doing. If It was Iran whomade all those achievements, designed engines for USA/Europe, designed van's for USA/Europe, You would have been declared yourself as World's biggest industry, numberone country, Iran strong !!!

I didnt now until yesterday, and eqotorq engine are our fitst own designed engine. But if you come with things i do only believe in society of automotive engineers:-). And i did finde something so in this case i have to admit it only the engin of otosan and the rest stil licence production.

The Development of New 7400 and 9400 Series Ford ECOTORQ® Heavy-Duty Engines

No point in bringing up old threads with off topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom