What's new

Iran to Unveil New Drones, Aircraft in Coming Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
senin türkiyede yasayan bir iranlı orosbu veledi oldugun ne kadarda belli :) im sure that you are iranian like @I-LEK but you are iving in turkey because many iranians are living our country they escape from iran and they make iran propaganda in turkey :) lol

you have decided that I am living in Turkey?))):azn:
do you think I Persian?)):pop:
may be necessary to discuss Iran's plane? and not personal information))):angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt these drones are real, like many of other Iran propaganda stuff which are silly lies.

dude-come-on.png

When I say turkey makes the cup holder and imports the rest to make super duper subs and helos, you call me names. Yeah.
OK show me a made in turkey engine. Any type of engine.
Open a made in turkey turbine section.

internal combution is a general name for every engine with internal combution. Ottomotor, boxermotor and others. And lets note! Iran didnt make his own engines like Turkey dont make his own engines. Everbody using for commonrail diesel injection bosch, everbody is using for Unjecton unit PD bosh vice versa. Making a engine under license does not mean your own egine. We are making some engines for airplane and other things.

But like iran we dont make own engines. Under license we are making tooo so no big deal. Please for the other member dont come talking about things you dont now! We are making in turkey engines for mercedes, landrover and fiat group. We have more knowledge them iran because we are makin it more then 30 years like this.

Most of the engine parts in europ for bosch and siemens are made in Turkey. you can go to Bursa visit the factory:azn:. Here in Holland we are making for bmw turbo. They sent engines to netherlands and we put the turbos on the engine. We calibrate it in the Netherlands and send it back to germany. Every bmw with turbo in the world have dutch turbo.:azn:

The subject is not about Turkey's engine manufacturing capability but I think We should enlighten some ignorant keyboard warriors regarding it. Same Iranians did it about Turkey's usefull home electronics and LED/LCD TV manufacturing capabilities but when I shared some official statics, They realized How bad situations they are falled against Turkey. At present, National geographic presenting documentary of Turkey's home electronic manufacturing capabilities under the name of giant manufacturing plants of the world...

About Engine;

-Only BMC has produced over 50,000 engines(until 2008) to integrate own designed trucks. BMC foundry today has a production capacity of 21,800 tons of engine blocks, cylinder heads, and brake drums per annum.

Iranian armed forces using BMC truck with Turkey's manufactured engines.
k_anil_91_71.jpg

-Fully Turkish engineer's designed/developed engine called ecotorq (working in Ford Otosan/Tubitak/ITU) to integrate new Turkish designed Ford/Otosan CARGO which has a development budget worth 50 million $ for truck. All development budgets have been paid by Otosan. Turkey manufactures new CARGO trucks without paying any licence money and working as sole manufacturing brend of the World. The countries that wants to manufacture this truck and engine, should pay licence money to Turkey. Tech transfer options are also possible. The intellectual and property rights of Transit Connects are also belongs to Otosan which is working as sole manufacturing brend of the World. Until now, Turkey manufactured 6 million Transit and engines for the World. Even confort standarts of seats, angles...etc of vehicles have been developed by Turkish engineers/tubitak budgets.

ford-ecotorq-proe.jpg

bh-09-2004.jpg

-No need to mention HEMA as a spare part manufacturer of all Engines and automotive industry, Tofas which was designed/developed, along with Tubitak, Doblo/fiorino models and working as a sole manufacturing brend of the World. No need to mention their engine manufacturing brends... No need to mention Tulomsas domestic engines equipped to their domestic tractors and sold to the World, ITU's great R&D's helping engine manufacturers to develop their own models, Yildiz machines industry and many more...etc

No need to mention Tulomsas/Nursoy domestic 2400hp marine engine manufactured for Izmir ferries.
tulomsas_demir_yolundan_sonra_simdi_de_denizcilik_sektorune_el_atti_h53732.jpg
tulomsasziyareti29.jpg

It was just a matter of desicion to reveal Turkey's domestic engine family from 75hp to 1500 for all platforms and The desicion was given finally. Every institutes are working independantly to develop/manufacture their engines so There wasn't be a family integrity principle but now, The knowledge of Turkish engineers along with universities like ITU and research centers like Tubitak will reveal every type engines based on above experiences and the platforms to be manufactured in Turkey will mostly use similar type domestic engines...

The machinery production of Turkey increasing portion of the country’s exports, and accounted for 8.3 percent of total exports with USD 9.4 billion in 2010 dudes. Please share your income based on machinary industry against "No machine manufacting capable Turkey" please... :coffee:

Without having any idea, Please don't open your mouth because It doesn't make any sense. IO don't want to put all those infoes but You are so delusional and brainwashed when the subject is Turkish industry related threads that It suddenly became a prohibition to own you.

-Fully Turkish engineer's designed/developed engine called ecotorq (working in Ford Otosan/Tubitak/ITU) to integrate new Turkish designed Ford/Otosan CARGO which has a development budget worth 50 million $ for truck. All development budgets have been paid by Otosan. Turkey manufactures new CARGO trucks without paying any licence money and working as sole manufacturing brend of the World. The countries that wants to manufacture this truck and engine, should pay licence money to Turkey. Tech transfer options are also possible. The intellectual and property rights of Transit Connects are also belongs to Otosan which is working as sole manufacturing brend of the World. Until now, Turkey manufactured 6 million Transit and engines for the World. Even confort standarts of seats, angles...etc of vehicles have been developed by Turkish engineers/tubitak budgets.

As addition, Turkey doesn't pay any licence money for related vehicles/engines. All developed in Turkey by turkish engineers, certified with the name of Ford/Otosan and R&D money is paid by Turkish sources as well.

Only Otosan factory and Turkish engineers activities.

-First Puma engine, Turkish engineers designed/developed Puma engines for golabal Ford Motor company.
-Transit Connect USA variant designed to meet USA civilian's requirements in Kocaeli.
ford-2.jpg

-Transit Connect Europe Variant specially designed..
-As I mentioned, Turkish engineers silence state of art engine powering Cargo trucks.
ford-1.jpg

-Around 1000 R&D engineers, I wonder wheather Iran has such amount of R&D engineers in all sectors...Reverse engineering doesn't need R&D.
ford-4.jpg

ford-5.jpg

Believe me, You can't stand to see the figures of other institutes working in similar areas so Before starting to measure your pipies with others, Choose your rivals carefully... You don't have any idea about Turkish engineers' capabilities. Any question ?

The subject is not about Turkey's engine manufacturing capability but I think We should enlighten some ignorant keyboard warriors regarding it. Same Iranians did it about Turkey's usefull home electronics and LED/LCD TV manufacturing capabilities but when I shared some official statics, They realized How bad situations they are falled against Turkey. At present, National geographic presenting documentary of Turkey's home electronic manufacturing capabilities under the name of giant manufacturing plants of the world...

About Engine;

-Only BMC has produced over 50,000 engines(until 2008) to integrate own designed trucks. BMC foundry today has a production capacity of 21,800 tons of engine blocks, cylinder heads, and brake drums per annum.

Iranian armed forces using BMC truck with Turkey's manufactured engines.
k_anil_91_71.jpg

ford-ecotorq-proe.jpg

bh-09-2004.jpg

-No need to mention HEMA as a spare part manufacturer of all Engines and automotive industry, Tofas which was designed/developed, along with Tubitak, Doblo/fiorino models and working as a sole manufacturing brend of the World. No need to mention their engine manufacturing brends... No need to mention Tulomsas domestic engines equipped to their domestic tractors and sold to the World, ITU's great R&D's helping engine manufacturers to develop their own models, Yildiz machines industry and many more...etc

No need to mention Tulomsas/Nursoy domestic 2400hp marine engine manufactured for Izmir ferries.
tulomsas_demir_yolundan_sonra_simdi_de_denizcilik_sektorune_el_atti_h53732.jpg
tulomsasziyareti29.jpg

It was just a matter of desicion to reveal Turkey's domestic engine family from 75hp to 1500 for all platforms and The desicion was given finally. Every institutes are working independantly to develop/manufacture their engines so There wasn't be a family integrity principle but now, The knowledge of Turkish engineers along with universities like ITU and research centers like Tubitak will reveal every type engines based on above experiences and the platforms to be manufactured in Turkey will mostly use similar type domestic engines...

The machinery production of Turkey increasing portion of the country’s exports, and accounted for 8.3 percent of total exports with USD 9.4 billion in 2010 dudes. Please share your income based on machinary industry against "No machine manufacting capable Turkey" please... :coffee:

Without having any idea, Please don't open your mouth because It doesn't make any sense. IO don't want to put all those infoes but You are so delusional and brainwashed when the subject is Turkish industry related threads that It suddenly became a prohibition to own you.

First of all I would like to thank you for not calling me names like the other Turkish mates.
BMC makes good trucks but imports most of the engine parts to assemble them. I will not call that even engine production under licence. You need to at least make the engine components.
Ford ecotorq imports the engine componts as well. As you said there is no licence money because it is not a licence. The foreign company is making money by selling the engine parts.
HEMA is not a producervos ALL spare cars but only a few ones.like 1% of some engines. HEMA makes gear box, differential, ... Mostly even not related to the engine.
Tulomsas marine engine is a French engine. Every thing comes from France for assembly.
Compare this French tulomsas to Iranian marine engine which is 5000 HP. Are you gonna use tulomsas marine engine in milgem? Hell no

Bottom line:
Four words:
Make a car engine

First of all I would like to thank you for not calling me names like the other Turkish mates.
BMC makes good trucks but imports most of the engine parts to assemble them. I will not call that even engine production under licence. You need to at least make the engine components.
Ford ecotorq imports the engine componts as well. As you said there is no licence money because it is not a licence. The foreign company is making money by selling the engine parts.
HEMA is not a producervos ALL spare cars but only a few ones.like 1% of some engines. HEMA makes gear box, differential, ... Mostly even not related to the engine.
Tulomsas marine engine is a French engine. Every thing comes from France for assembly.
Compare this French tulomsas to Iranian marine engine which is 5000 HP. Are you gonna use tulomsas marine engine in milgem? Hell no

Bottom line:
Four words:
Make a car engine

Dude, Such easy sentences repeating the same story for every of them reminds me the desperation and ignorance. I really wonder Don't you know anything different than That's ordering many components from abroad to assembly, This is ordering almost all components from abroad against what I have introduced without giving referance of a serious source ? Don't tell me your imaginations...

You began your desperate story with "Turkey imports all engine and integrate own manufactured cars to export", then, said "Show me At least Turkey made one engine" to overestimate Iranian licence production. When I have introduced serious income statics thanks to machinery and spare part exports, design activities, manufacturing stories and R&D activities of some universities and institutes regarding engine technologies, You suddenly started typing the sentences like "Yeah I accept There are Turkish made engine but All are ordering components from aboad (I really wonder whether you know which components you mentioned :) ), I don't even call them as manufacturing bla bla bla) but Believe me I can see the happy end of this discussion (because When a Iranian or Mollah supporter accused Turkey not to manufacture something based on their propagandas to overestimate themselves against Turks, The end of such discussions became as usual.

and, You can't reach the informations I have mentioned with clicking the webpage of the institutes so Never come up to tell me something regarding what I have told to you. You jst tell your imagination without having any idea. Some examples from your ignorance regarding Turkish engine industry..

Regarding Hema, Their expertise area is automotive spare parts, moving blocks...etc and They have manufacturing plants to produce not only big size engines but also transmissions which can power Turkey's national tank as well. HEMA Engine Component Plant produce Engine Block, Cylinder Head, Crankshafts, Oil Sumps, Flywheel, Flywheel Housings and Balanser Components which makes around %90 of all engine.

Dude, Your imaginatiosn don't make any sense. BMC manufactures almost all components I have introduced above related with HEMA and integrate own designed trucks/buses. What about Otosan industrial giant and their 1000 R&D engineers activities ? :) Otosan is not only manufacturing huge percentage of engines, but also designing own engines for USA and Europe İntellectual and property rights belong to Ford/Otosan.

Every thing comes from France for assembly.

About Tulomsas, Turkish sub-institutes are capable of supplying everything they need. Tulomsas is also manufacturing huge engine blocks and other subsystems. They have indigenous engines which powers up own designed vehicles and they put their heads for marine engines as well. I mean They are not an assembly center like you mentioned but one of the first institutes which matured in this field.

An image from Tulomsas institute marine engine which imports "ALL COMPONENTS" from abroad. You desperate frog... :)

28100.jpg

Along with Tulomsas, I advise you to check Tumosan engine family as well. they are different institutes.

----------------

Dude actually, I predicted your desperate response from beggining so I didn't post national contribution rate of machinary industry of Turkey and kept so serious static in my hand to own you at final. Because The people who don't have a saying regarding What I have introduced, always uses same desperate paths like assembly-assembly-assembly but You are in wrong direction to discuss with.

The many institutes I have introduced/not introduced have plants to manufacture their engine blocks, pistons, valves, drums, spare parts along with radiators, coolers and many others which makes %90 of an engine and sub elements. Turkey is not only manufacture engine blocks, but also axes, gear boxes and complete transmission packages as well.

-An official statics, Turkey reached almost 10 billion $ income thanks to manhinary manufacturing in 2010. It is aimed to reached 100 billion $ until 2023.
-One more official static, In 2010, Turkey's avarage national contribution for machinary/engine and components manufacturing is around %85-90.

I think this final figure is enough to cut your breath repeating same ignorance like "import all components from abroad bla bla bla". We are not living in dreamlands dude. We represents what we are doing. If It was Iran whomade all those achievements, designed engines for USA/Europe, designed van's for USA/Europe, You would have been declared yourself as World's biggest industry, numberone country, Iran strong !!!

H-110 SARIR , Hazem-3 , Mohajer-B Unveiled :)

I've seen only on Drone ... any picture of them ?

I think this one is H-110 SARIR of the IRI Air Defense Force

Ad7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom