What's new

Iran to Unveil New Drones, Aircraft in Coming Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
MTU is a german company that has branches around the world from us to turkey. It is just a hub for sale not design.

At least you knew that turkey imports car engines but Please do not reply if you are not familiar with the issue.
Wait for more senior members.

I gave this MTU example for a reason..I didn`t present it as Turkish tech..Too bad you couldnt catch it..I am asking it again, why should Turkey make a car engine from 0 while there are various companies here who can provide them and they are more feasible? For civilian purpose we dont need to produce such products...For military purpose, we have our own programs

I gave this MTU example for a reason..I didn`t present it as Turkish tech..Too bad you couldnt catch it..I am asking it again, why should Turkey make a car engine from 0 while there are various companies here who can provide them and they are more feasible? For civilian purpose we dont need to produce such products...For military purpose, we have our own programs

because higher domestic production is directly correlated with higher gross domestic product. that is why it is beneficial for having a indigenous car industry. well done for not knowing basic economics.

there is stil not one so called male uav ready and they are making brand new uav ahahaah.

Irans car program is based on peugot. We know peugot has factory in iran and they are working with chinees car designers. To make a brand new car engin you need a sales markt. I think nobody wil buy a car from iran.

there is stil not one so called male uav ready and they are making brand new uav ahahaah.

aww-yea.jpg

Turks keep saying they are just giving constructive criticisme and think Iran in reality is weak. But then why are you THIS obsessive about Iran? Surely if achievements were so minor and unimportant,, you wouldnt feel the need to do that?
I hardly ever see Iranians posting in your section, but you come here in droves obsessed about proving something.
That says it all. Lol

:enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

Dude, It doesn't make me enjoy to say How advanced Turkish defence industry in Iranian aircraft related thread again and again but You always keep presenting your habits to throw BS's. The "sensitive parts" Turkey manufactures such as titanium, nikel, aliminium and super alloy parts, IBR, composite aircraft body materials, all transmission/gear/rotor and miles of helcopters are the one that you can't even see some of them in your dreams belive me. In terms of spare parts, Regarding engines, Turkey's TEI is manufacturing almost all parts of GE engines, While Alp Aviation, KALE manufacturing most critical parts of F-35 PW engines. TAI is producing the mid composite body of F-35 as a second source of the World. Turkish industry is manufacturing spare parts not only for himself, but also USA, and Europe. Turkey's manufactured spare parts are being integrated on even USA F-22. No need to mention missions computers, avionics, communication devices Turkey's industrial giant, Aselsan is leading...

And you can see what part of F-35 Kale will be building by searching for E1-Yalcin-Yilmazkaya in google(for now i can't post any links),they are hardly any critical part of engine. ;) Kale better stick to building sniper rifles.

Turks keep saying they are just giving constructive criticisme and think Iran in reality is weak. But then why are you THIS obsessive about Iran? Surely if achievements were so minor and unimportant,, you wouldnt feel the need to do that?
I hardly ever see Iranians posting in your section, but you come here in droves obsessed about proving something.
That says it all. Lol

Dude, Here is forum to discuss such subjects. Everybody registers their membership to express own views based on experiences, ideas, knowledges...etc in forums. Nothing special for Iranian section. Some people here are telling to you that The world doesn't turn in accordance with Mullah's imaginations. It is some Turks/Pakistani members in PDF, Europeans, Israelis and Americans in MP, many others in WAFF...etc You only want to hear the sentences like your Mollahs expressed. No criticizm, No detail information, No design image, No specifications but availibility of a metalic structure and his holy name is enough for many of you to reach your goals in forums to express Iran Strong!!!, Iran Number one, While all Others suck so bad regarding science !!! It isn't important for you How effective, How advanced, Which generation sensors It uses, Which generation electronics It is applied, Where the transistors, resistors, detectors are ordered from, What's the chance of them in 21. century warfare environment...etc That's why your politicians are playing with you and like you people like a cat with all propaganda activities, photoshops, reverse engineered avionics with english stickers, attack helicopters/tanks with no E/O...etc

Contrary to you, We always invite Iranian members to express the ideas regarding Turkish defence programs and products, quality standarts, roadways, funds, strategies...etc. If you don't, It isn't our problem.

And you can see what part of F-35 Kale will be building by searching for E1-Yalcin-Yilmazkaya in google(for now i can't post any links),they are hardly any critical part of engine. ;) Kale better stick to building sniper rifles.

Dude, At least have a respect to yourself and stop openning multi-logins. I know very well for which critical part manufacturing/developments Turkish institutes are wasting their times. I will not learn those things from a member who registered membership for different purposes. Manufacturing those special materials is not a thing like clicking the google to type something on a forum..

Dude, Here is forum to discuss such subjects. Everybody registers their membership to express own views based on experiences, ideas, knowledges...etc in forums. Nothing special for Iranian section. Some people here are telling to you that The world doesn't turn in accordance with Mullah's imaginations. It is some Turks/Pakistani members in PDF, Europeans, Israelis and Americans in MP, many others in WAFF...etc You only want to hear the sentences like your Mollahs expressed. No criticizm, No detail information, No design image, No specifications but availibility of a metalic structure and his holy name is enough for many of you to reach your goals in forums to express Iran Strong!!!, Iran Number one, While all Others suck so bad regarding science !!! It isn't important for you How effective, How advanced, Which generation sensors It uses, Which generation electronics It is applied, Where the transistors, resistors, detectors are ordered from, What's the chance of them in 21. century warfare environment...etc That's why your politicians are playing with you and like you people like a cat with all propaganda activities, photoshops, reverse engineered avionics with english stickers, attack helicopters/tanks with no E/O...etc

Contrary to you, We always invite Iranian members to express the ideas regarding Turkish defence programs and products, quality standarts, roadways, funds, strategies...etc. If you don't, It isn't our problem.

Dude, At least have a respect to yourself and stop openning multi-logins. I know very well for which critical part manufacturing/developments Turkish institutes are wasting their times. I will not learn those things from a member who registered membership for different purposes. Manufacturing those special materials is not a thing like clicking the google to type something on a forum...

Multi logins!!! I have created this login some times ago and was following this forum but i didn't posted anything but today i decided to post some replies,i can assure you that i don't have any other login even on WAFF my login name is also MTN1917 and please stop accusing other people.

Multi logins!!! I have created this login some times ago and was following this forum but i didn't posted anything but today i decided to post some replies,i can assure you that i don't have any other login even on WAFF my login name is also MTN1917 and please stop accusing otheer people.

most of the turks are Multi logins ... this is the problem ... they think that way :omghaha:

To turkish mates:
Four words:
Make a car engine

Now just two:
ANY engine

SUPERCHARGED :flame:

28971d0beb78f2584deb48e9c8141971.jpg

Iran cant make car engine. You dont have the science to make engine management systems. I know that peugot have factory in iran. you are buying it from france and put made in iran mark.

If you people making car engine tel me more about it. What kind car engine are made in iran? for stroke engine? And what kind injection system do you use? Bosh monotronic? Siemens simtec or do you people have the tech to develop your own engin management:omghaha:.

Tel me something!!!!

In VW thet are usin fsi system. Direct injection for better combustion. vice versa...

how good is you engine?:undecided:

uhuhu stated

some people really need to study more about politic,security issues,defence strategy and military history. it's stupid when we are not educated or have not information enough about something and start talking about that a lot and beginning to mock or Exaggerated. sometimes to Estimate something like power or equipment, we should just do math. by mocking or Exaggerating we can't change the fact or find it unless fool ourselves.

I presume you are refering to soheil and co

uhuhu stated

some people really need to study more about politic,security issues,defence strategy and military history. it's stupid when we are not educated or have not information enough about something and start talking about that a lot and beginning to mock or Exaggerated. sometimes to Estimate something like power or equipment, we should just do math. by mocking or Exaggerating we can't change the fact or find it unless fool ourselves.

I presume you are refering to soheil and co

you presume >>>
PFFFFT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom