What's new

Iran to UAE : We will crush any act of agression

They say never challenge a master at his own game. And everyone knows that India is by far the biggest master of licking feet throughout its history. So I will leave that honor to you.

:rofl: :rofl:

Mosa - you got to calm down dude - you dont want to get banned over a few daft posts.
Just have a 5 minute break - Wouldnt it be great to share some peace in the middle east - where our Iranian brothers and Saudi brothers could share a words of PEACE?

Go to hell Indian and stop talking out of your a$$.

I am the one with the hatred now?? Go to hell you as well.

Hey Mosa !
bq.gif

Be careful, your country depends on the Gulf for jobs, more than two million of your compatriots work in Saudi Arabia alone, you not in a strong position to tell them to "lick feet" (something your familiar with).

we rescued our citizens from libya when war was near and even from greece and will do from saudi too.
it is not needed although but iran attack will bring every mess in region so this is my point..understood?

:rofl: :rofl:

Mosa - you got to calm down dude - you dont want to get banned over a few daft posts.
Just have a 5 minute break - Wouldnt it be great to share some peace in the middle east - where our Iranian brothers and Saudi brothers could share a words of PEACE?

Peace !?
bk.gif

@Mosa
If i were you, i'd delete that post #168 ASAP. indian trolls are not worth it.

It seems you have no idea what you are talking about. If you don't know about sth, just abstain from replying rather than pretending to be smart. I am not here to educate you, just read about HAWK-phase 3, then return back here and argue me. I have met many Iranians so far, non of them was either educated or knowledgeable, but they always pretend to be so on false bases. I am not saying I am knowledgable myself but I don't pretend to be smart about sth while I am not.

Ok mate :rofl:

Why are you asking me this? Are you that oblivious to your history?

Even Iranians are surprised about your indians inferiority complex:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...n-georgia-if-iran-attacked-6.html#post2795044

AFAIK it was your country that backed out of IPI under American pressure (not to mention you guys back stabbed Iran), not Pakistan.

1)prove it from our history since 47-2012
when we did lick western feet?? and i challenge you to see your history..
just a simple question..who brought nato in region?? :P

2)i dont care about iranians or saudis..i just care abt my nation. and one indian or iranian dont reflect stance of my govt or his govt.
i think our govt actions shows where who stands.

3)lol..........reason is smthing else..
we are in talks with iran with under sea pipeline and i think it was part of nuclear deal with U.S
it was simple give and take..nuke deal provide us direct access to uranium :P

its not boot licking, its give and take.

Hey Guys !

i have a question ! what is the meaning of Ball !?
bw.gif

Mosa answer me !
bi.gif

@ on topic !

what the hell going on here !?

Having so much hatred Mosa is not healthy. Why cant you guys live in peace? Is it not futile for all to continue down the road of aggression and war mongering? How about a little bit of peace??

I agree, we all need peace, this region of ours has not seen peace in centuries. Not a decade has passed that it didn't have war or turmoil in our region. I don't get what we will achieve by going to war with one another and slaughtering each other, rather we would be doing our enemies work for them.

People like these will rejoice and celebrate our self-destruction:

a20aa344feaf420f86d4653.png

@ pakistnis,saudis,iranis

show me when india licked western boot or bowed against western pressure against indian interest??

47-2012?? any body here....

it will be better if paksitanis(who brought nato is region which is now a threat to whole asia) and saudis(who are natural U.S licker).

so rest left is iranis,i ask to iranians :lol:

First point - look at the title and then look at your post - completely off topic.
Stop talking complete nonsense - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Lets hope the middle east starts sharing peace - where all Arab brothers can live happily ever after!!

I agree, we all need peace, this region of ours has not seen peace in centuries. Not a decade has passed that it didn't have war or turmoil in our region. I don't get what we will achieve by going to war with one another and slaughtering each other, rather we would be doing our enemies work for them.

People like these will rejoice and celebrate our self-destruction:

a20aa344feaf420f86d4653.png

Pease ! such a beauty word !
db.gif

First point - look at the title and then look at your post - completely off topic.
Stop talking complete nonsense - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Lets hope the middle east starts sharing peace - where all Arab brothers can live happily ever after!!

with killing each other !?
bw.gif

Back
Top Bottom