What's new

Iran to UAE : We will crush any act of agression

You Iranians will soon pay for your arrogance and Takkabur. Very soon the honorable and honorless will be very evident.

Honestly saying,you people are on wrong side.If iran is attacked then there will be western rule on oil as well as gas resources.
Next number will be of paksitan and you people can be sacrificed at any time.You are putting security of whole region in mess.
Iran is a shield b/w asia and western powers.let them be..and as per me,every asian nations should support iran.
I love israel but our home security is first preference.
Iran attack will put whole world in mess and you people have oil alternatives but we dont and we will loose oil resources and control to western powers......

its long term game and think wisely.

You Iranians will soon pay for your arrogance and Takkabur. Very soon the honorable and honorless will be very evident.

Having so much hatred Mosa is not healthy. Why cant you guys live in peace? Is it not futile for all to continue down the road of aggression and war mongering? How about a little bit of peace??

Honestly saying,you people are on wrong side.If iran is attacked then there will be western rule on oil as well as gas resources.
Next number will be of paksitan and you people can be sacrificed at any time.You are putting security of whole region in mess.
Iran is a shield b/w asia and western powers.let them be..and as per me,every asian nations should support iran.
I love israel but our home security is first preference.
Iran attack will put whole world in mess and you people have oil alternatives but we dont and we will loose oil resources and control to western powers......

its long term game and think wisely.

Go to hell Indian and stop talking out of your a$$.

Having so much hatred Mosa is not healthy. Why cant you guys live in peace? Is it not futile for all to continue down the road of aggression and war mongering? How about a little bit of peace??

I am the one with the hatred now?? Go to hell you as well.

are you understand my post !? if you understand it , so please response it .... don't play with words ////

>>

@GCC
Do you have the courage to confront us without your Uncle SAM ?
If your answer is Yes , lets begin the war , If your Answer is No , so please shout up ....

hiding yourself behind of USA and yelling at us isn't big deal !!

my english isn't good ...

They say never challenge a master at his own game. And everyone knows that India is by far the biggest master of licking feet throughout its history. So I will leave that honor to you.

Mossa when you speak great words of wisdom like that why you dont talk peace man you are our brother

the problem is that at the first Persian Gulf war USA didn't manage to destroy Iraqi launcher even to the last day of the war.and it was UN inspectors who destroyed them .
each thaad carry two missile and is not designed for short range missile ,well they will be useful if some day N. Korea managed to solve the problem with its long range missile program and decided it would be fun to launch missile at UAE
Rappier and HAWK phase-" any number can be put here" have no Anti missile capabilities .

It seems you have no idea what you are talking about. If you don't know about sth, just abstain from replying rather than pretending to be smart. I am not here to educate you, just read about HAWK-phase 3, then return back here and argue me. I have met many Iranians so far, non of them was either educated or knowledgeable, but they always pretend to be so on false bases. I am not saying I am knowledgable myself but I don't pretend to be smart about sth while I am not.

are you understand my post !? if you understand it , so please response it .... don't play with words ////

>>

@GCC
Do you have the courage to confront us without your Uncle SAM ?
If your answer is Yes , lets begin the war , If your Answer is No , so please shout up ....

hiding yourself behind of USA and yelling at us isn't big deal !!

my english isn't good ...

It is best to let things take their own course of action. upcoming times are going to be interesting.

now you are brain farting :lol: when india was with soviets,even we dint lick their feets :P
and recent india-iran oil purchases shows who is foot licker :lol:
try your best coz still i see western feet dry :P..even paksitanis have little bit honour :lol:

See, everyone acknowledges your history of serving invader after invader.

And why are you dragging Pakistan into this? Are you that insecure that you need a scapegoat? :lol:

i know how much worth it is??:lol:
go lick feet ..They may give you few weapons :P

Be careful, your country depends on the Gulf for jobs, more than two million of your compatriots work in Saudi Arabia alone, your not in a strong position to tell them to "lick feet" (something your familiar with).

Back
Top Bottom