What's new

Iran Starts 60% Uranium Enrichment

Fake news by Israeli

Reuter
Iran has to date refused to let the IAEA install video cameras

after 2009 election which there was secret negotiation was stated in Oman with Americans and as voluntary and trust building measure allowed IAEA to come
No, I edited my post and added another link that was from Tehran Times that quoted IRNA. Here you are again:

TEHRAN (IRNA) -- An informed source said here Friday that International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors have installed cameras aimed at controlling activities at Iran's Natanz Nuclear Complex. The informed official who talked with IRNA's Political Desk reporter on condition of anonymity, reiterated, "The installment of those cameras has been in accordance with Tehran's commitments towards IAEA regrading the UN nuclear watchdog's inspection and control responsibilities."

Here's a report from FAS from that time:

Based on these data, the IAEA and the Iranians then agree to the locations for containment and surveillance measures. Containment measures verify the physical integrity of an area or storage container. For example, this is done by placing seals on uranium cylinders under autoclaves. Surveillance cameras are placed at key locations to record activities at the facility ensuring that no unauthorized movement of nuclear material occurs. In addition, the cameras may confirm that, for example, the Iranians are making changes in the connections among centrifuges. Re-piping a cascade would be one of the ways to produce highly enriched uranium. The images from the cameras are periodically downloaded by IAEA inspectors. Camera cases are designed to reveal any attempt to tamper with them between inspections.

You can check IAEA reports in those years too. It's hard to find them now, but I remember very clearly that they had surveillance cameras at Natanz.

1618486852544.png

Iran tells IAEA to remove cameras - Feb 6, 2006 - CNN.com
Iran Gives IAEA Deadline To Remove Cameras, Seals - WSJ

No before JCPOA ,
when you under NPT there is NO inspection with cameras and Inspection need to be requested and booked

I am talking about end of President Khatami which parliament voted to withdraw from Additional Protocol and all seales and cameras where removed

just corrected my last post i missed word NO

when you under NPT there is NO inspection with cameras and Inspection need to be requested and booked

No, I edited my post and added another link that was from Tehran Times that quoted IRNA. Here you are again:

TEHRAN (IRNA) -- An informed source said here Friday that International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors have installed cameras aimed at controlling activities at Iran's Natanz Nuclear Complex.

Iran removed seals today that had been placed by United Nations ... The International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna confirmed that Iran had ... taken despite repeated requests from the board of governors to maintain a full

the point is under NPT no country has cameras installed in there nuclear facilities
apart from Iran
so it is dead clear NO other country which signutery have cameras

if for some political reason they were on and off that is beside point,
once Parliament called for additional protocol to be stop it means NO more cameras. like they did back in 2005

what is point of IAEA have camera there if they cant get imges ?? which salehi saying
so you totally wrong on NPT
and you keep mixing additional protocol with NPT

stop to additional protocol means taking off all seals and camears and kiking out all inspectors which staying in Iran, and if IAEA need inspection need to request it and book it and then send inspectors by flyit for inspectors for inspection, ( like back in 2005 )
like every other country which signutery to NPT

Last edited:

Iran removed seals today that had been placed by United Nations ... The International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna confirmed that Iran had ... taken despite repeated requests from the board of governors to maintain a full

the point is under NPT no country has cameras installed in there nuclear facilities
apart from Iran
so it is dead clear NO other country which signutery NOT have cameras

if for some political reason they were on and off that is beside point,
once Parliament called for additional protocol to be stop it means NO more cameras. like they did back in 2005

what is point of IAEA have camera there if they cant get imges ?? which salehi saying
so you totally wrong on NPT
and you keep mixing additional protocol with NPT
And yet there were cameras all over Natanz in 2007, 2008 and 2009 up to now.

I think you missed the point. The point is that Iran has been always under the surveillance of the IAEA cameras at Natanz (and later Fordow) after the agreement with the E3 in 2004 (except for a short period between 2005 to 2007 perhaps, in first years of Ahmadinejad), even when we were not implementing the Additional Protocol before the JCPOA.

And yet there were cameras all over Natanz in 2007, 2008 and 2009 up to now.
Yes because of secret negotiation in Oman with Americans and as voluntary and trust building measure allowed IAEA to come
on and off

and NOT because NPT
The point is that Iran has been always under the surveillance of the IAEA cameras at Natanz
NO
you missing the point no Nataz only under IAEA cameras only when Laigni and President Khatami were negotiating ( E3 negotiation) and then in 2010 secret negotiation in Oman

so the problem is negotiation not NPT

when we were not implementing the Additional Protocol before the JCPOA.
they were no camreas when we were not implementin

we did it as voluntary and trust building measure for negotiation every time

negotiation == Additional Protocol
رهبر انقلاب: فرسایشی شدن مذاکرات برای کشور ضرر دارد
http://fna.ir/qt8t
meaning == Additional Protocol
the Parliament called for negotiation without Additional Protocol which is right way for negotiation

Last edited:
Omid Dana made a point that after failure of the civil space agency the IRGC made a exact copy of the program in secret and finished the job with a succesful launch. He then went on to point that the IRGC probably made a copy of the nuclear program in secret too.

they were no camreas when we were not implementin

we did it as voluntary and trust building measure for negotiation every time

negotiation == Additional Protocol
رهبر انقلاب: فرسایشی شدن مذاکرات برای کشور ضرر دارد
http://fna.ir/qt8t
meaning == Additional Protocol
the Parliament called for negotiation without Additional Protocol which is right way for negotiation

Man, I just proved to you beyond doubt from Iranian sources and non-Iran sources that they had cameras installed at Natanz in 2007 until 2009 at least. IRNA and Tehran Times are credible Iranian sources. I can show you the IAEA reports too when I have free time. It will take some time to find them, because they're from over a decade ago, but I'm sure they can be found online if someone spends enough time on it.

There were no secret negotiations in 2007. Or maybe I am missing something here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the secret negotiations you talk about happened in the last two years of Ahmadinejad's presidency from 2012 to 2013 if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Omid Dana made a point that after failure of the civil space agency the IRGC made a exact copy of the program in secret and finished the job with a succesful launch. He then went on to point that the IRGC probably made a copy of the nuclear program in secret too.
The issue would be the uranium source as the two known mines are very thoroughly scrutinized by iaea. If there is an unknown uranium source, then IRGC could easily have a parallel program, otherwise...

Salaam

Honest question.

Why is it that the Iranian nuclear program is hit every now and then but the Pakistani one doesn't seem to have the same problem?

Are threats to Pakistani nuclear program not reported or do the Iranians use security protocols that make them
I am old enough to give you an additional information that is hard to find on Internet but older Pakistani members do remember.

In 1980's when Pakistan was secretly developing her nuclear program several Pakistani nuclear Engineers were assassinated by Israel..I recall one particular one in Geneva and I think another one in London. Israel at that time called it the Islamic bomb and a threat..A pakistani member verified this info and mentioned that Pakistan kept the issue secret not to reveal the program.

So Yes Pakistan also suffered the terror of Israel and will do again if they deem that a threat to them..

I share that view also and have said it before.

Back
Top Bottom