What's new

Iran Starts 60% Uranium Enrichment

I think Iran finally had a "Pakistan moment"...this is when after India detonated their nuclear bomb Pakistan prime minister (I think it was the late Ali Bhutto ) who declared "
“We(Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”

bhu.jpg

great man..God bless his soul he was a good friend of Iran.

Iranian leadership finally coming in-line with what Iranian people want.
But conditions have changed....nowadays you must have ability to build a nuke.....not to build it.

my brother the i highly advise you don't quoting Ordinary Iranian people sources,

all I say you to wait week , just a week not more ,

Iran Natanz Uranium Enrichment after sabotage Exposing NYtimes propaganda of 9 months restoration, Publication of image of The saboteur "Reza Karimi"

There is no way for Iran to 'establish security' (easily) when the entire (or at-least some of it) supply chain has been infiltrated by saboteurs left, right and center with traitors numbering in the thousands willing to help Israel and whomever else achieve their goals. You'd be much better off convincing a squirrel that he's a shark or hoping for pigs to fly rather than waiting for Iran to address its dire internal security needs.....As said numerous times before (in one form or another), this is an issue that will come to haunt Iran for decades to come. I'm sort of wondering if Israel has plants/bombs located in IRGC missile bases (supply chain related sabotage) that are also waiting to go off if any sort of escalation happens, that'll be the biggest icing on this shit-cake to date if such a thing were to ever transpire.......

What would Iran have to do in order to fix this problem?
  • More advanced screening equipment
  • Better vetting procedures (personnel related)
  • Increased security measures (totally revamped)
  • New vision for internal intelligence services
  • Combat against domestic sedition within the nation in order to counteract Israeli local recruitment
  • Try and spur more 'patriotism' (idk)
I'm just throwing out ideas at this point.
IR today is not the IR from the 80's. Back then the revolutionaries wouldn't give a ****. They would just blow up American marines and were ready for any retaliation.. so what if they came and bombed us.. the Sepahis and Basijis were ready any time and willing to get martyred. That courage is long gone and the security establishment nowadays is filled with Green card- seeking monkeys. What a joke it has become. I am sorry to say but IR seems to have become pacified. How it became like this and the process leading up to the pacification must be studied. Khomeini's idea was a continuous revolutionary spirit.. the poor man had no idea that his successor would suffer from dementia and incompetence. Now before people come and claim that a battle is going on.. the problem is there is no battle at all. It is just one side sitting and receiving punches without any reply. Disgusting. Khomeini must be rolling in his grave.

IR today is not the IR from the 80's. Back then the revolutionaries wouldn't give a ****. They would just blow up American marines and were ready for any retaliation.. so what if they came and bombed us.. the Sepahis and Basijis were ready any time and willing to get martyred. That courage is long gone and the security establishment nowadays is filled with Green card- seeking monkeys. What a joke it has become. I am sorry to say but IR seems to have become pacified. How it became like this and the process leading up to the pacification must be studied. Khomeini's idea was a continuous revolutionary spirit.. the poor man had no idea that his successor would suffer from dementia and incompetence.
Stop bitching like a drama queen, Darius. It's becoming really annoying, bro.

We have seen worse than this little incident since the revolution. This is nothing compared to the 1981 C-130 crash incident that killed nearly all of our military commanders during the war, and no one ever found out how that happened, but we've had thousands of treasonous assholes since the Qajar times. And they're not going anywhere anytime soon. We Iranians have an unusually strong sense of patriotism, but we have a fair share of traitors too, like most other nations.

Stop bitching like a drama queen, Darius. It's getting annoying really, bro.

We have seen worse than this little incident since the revolution. This is nothing compared to the 1981 C-130 crash incident that killed nearly all of our military commanders during the war, and no one ever found out how that happened, but we've had thousands of treasonous assholes since the Qajar times.
Weren't you admitting exactly the same thing as i am saying immediately after the latest Natanz attack? What happened? 2,3 days passed and you guys back to the usual slogans and nonsense again? The issue we are facing is far more complex and more dangerous than a 1981 C-130 crash. Problems exists as always no one denies this.. the core issue here is there is no effort to address these issues and establishment of a clear deterrence. Until then.. same badbakhti will continue. Our ''most sensitive'' program is set back 9 months and still it does not wake you guys up.

Weren't you admitting exactly the same thing as i am saying immediately after the latest Natanz attack? What happened? 2,3 days passed and you guys back to the usual slogans and nonsense again? The issue we are facing is far more complex and more dangerous than a 1981 C-130 crash. Problems exists as always no one denies this.. the core issue here is there is no effort to address these issues and establishment of a clear deterrence. Until then.. same badbakhti will continue. Our ''most sensitive'' program is set back 9 months and still it does not wake you guys up.
What did I admit exactly? Be precise please.

Our most sensitive program has not been set back for 9 months. That's Jew York propaganda. Yes, I reiterate that I will believe we have sustained damage at Natanz and we have lost probably 4,000 centrifuges there. Although one must realize that at this point, it is technically impossible to know what has happened there without official reports, particularly the next IAEA report in June. If Iran can produce 60 IR-6 centrifuges, as claimed by the authorities, then we can replace 4,000 SWU with IR-6 centrifuges in less than 15 days. 9 months? lol

Yes, we had 5,060 IR-1 centrifuges there. Assuming that not all of them were active at the time of the incident, I can believe that we have lost 4,000 IR-1 centrifuges. But that would be about only one-third of our enrichment capacity before the incident. And it is being replaced now by more advanced centrifuges. Something that should've been done long ago but the JCPOA didn't allow it to happen. If anything, this incident was a huge win for us. I am more worried about our reserves of aluminum, maraging steel and carbon fiber than I am worried about the issue of spies and agents. And I will worry about spies and foreign agents in our nuclear program only if this situation continues to remain the same 2 years after Rouhani has been kicked out of the office.

Meanwhile, we don't need more enriched uranium. We have 3 tonnes of 4.5% enriched uranium and 20 kilograms of 20% enriched uranium. That's more than enough for several nuclear warheads if they decide to use this uranium for atomic bombs. We need to install more advanced centrifuges at Fordow if we want to make a bomb, but I think almost everyone here agrees with me that Iran's nuclear program is not for building a bomb.

What did I admit exactly? Be precise please.

Our most sensitive program has not been set back for 9 months. That's Jew York propaganda. Yes, I reiterate that I will believe we have sustained damage at Natanz and we have lost probably 4,000 centrifuges there. Although one must realize that at this point, it is technically impossible to know what has happened there without official reports, particularly the next IAEA report in June. If Iran can produce 60 IR-6 centrifuges, as claimed by the authorities, then we can replace 4,000 SWU with IR-6 centrifuges in less than 15 days. 9 months? lol

Yes, we had 5,060 IR-1 centrifuges there. Assuming that not all of them were active at the time of the incident, I can believe that we have lost 4,000 IR-1 centrifuges. But that would be about only one-third of our enrichment capacity before the incident. And it is being replaced now by more advanced centrifuges. Something that should've been done long ago but the JCPOA didn't allow it to happen. If anything, this incident was a huge win for us. I am more worried about our reserves of aluminum, maraging steel and carbon fiber than I am worried about the issue of spies and agents. And I will worry about spies and foreign agents in our nuclear program only if this situation continues to remain the same 2 years after Rouhani has been kicked out of the office.

Meanwhile, we don't need more enriched uranium. We have 3 tonnes of 4.5% enriched uranium and 20 kilograms of 20% enriched uranium. That's more than enough for several nuclear warheads if they decide to use this uranium for atomic bombs. We need to install more advanced centrifuges at Fordow if we want to make a bomb, but I think almost everyone here agrees with me that Iran's nuclear program is not for building a bomb.
Zakkani himself is saying that a few thousand centrifuges are destroyed. Some MP's went to Natanz personally to confirm the situation.

I am not going to play around here with the number of centrifuges because it is meaningless as we all know, and you also wrote in your last sentence.. it has nothing to do with a bomb. It is just time wasting tactics, negotiations. But time wasting tactics at the expense of sensitive property and financial damage. Even if we had 5000 IR-6's running nothing would change.

IAEA confirms Iran has started enriching uranium to 60% purity

Amazing how people are still discussing about the shi.t clownshow put on display by IR. 3% 5% 20% 60% we have heard it all. What are the results? What the heck are they doing? What has it achieved? What is the end goal? There has been no clear answer provided by IR to each one of those questions. I am afraid we are in a vicious circle here we are already discussing these issues for more than 15 years and we didn't move a single centimetre forward. I am more interested in the infiltration and security lapses than the nuclear program for now. And of course the continued lack of action from Khamenei and the IRGC regarding Israel. These are more serious matters.. establish security first.
Who knows what might happen in future when they declare 160 % enrichment uranium levels. Maaybe we will open stargates to travel to outworldy planets.

Zakkani himself is saying that a few thousand centrifuges are destroyed. Some MP's went to Natanz personally to confirm the situation.

I am not going to play around here with the number of centrifuges because it is meaningless as we all know, and you also wrote in your last sentence.. it has nothing to do with a bomb. It is just time wasting tactics, negotiations. But time wasting tactics at the expense of sensitive property and financial damage. Even if we had 5000 IR-6's running nothing would change.

at time of the made comment he wouldn't known so he just assumed,
he spook on 23,1, 1400 = 14 April

there was no way he would known exact number so dont take that as accurate

Last edited:
Yup, Iran's nuclear weapons breakout time is so short now.

It actually isn’t because the amount enriched (5 grams an hour) is way too low for a nuclear weapon sprint. It would take over a year to have 50kg and then that needs to be enriched to 90%+ to get to the 15kg needed for a nuclear weapon.

In fact time has been extended due to IR-1’s being offline.

It actually isn’t because the amount enriched (5 grams an hour) is way too low for a nuclear weapon sprint. It would take over a year to have 50kg and then that needs to be enriched to 90%+ to get to the 15kg needed for a nuclear weapon.

In fact time has been extended due to IR-1’s being offline.
Iran has 3 tonnes of 4.5% uranium and 20 kilograms of 20%. And our enrichment capacity even now is still over 10,000 SWU and it can be increased if needed. That's definitely sufficient for several nuclear warheads in a relatively short time (6 weeks to 8 weeks).

Iran has 3 tonnes of 4.5% uranium and 20 kilograms of 20%. And our enrichment capacity even now is still over 10,000 SWU and it can be increased if needed. That's definitely sufficient for several nuclear warheads in a relatively short time (6 weeks to 8 weeks).

No it’s not. Again read what I wrote.

Its not what Iran has on the front end (5% or 20%) that matters. It is how much stock is coming out the backend at 60%

Right now being fed UF6 gas is leading to 5 grams an hour at 60% with the current centrifuge cascade set up for 60% enrichment.

Also each step of the enrichment process 5% > 20% > 60% > 90% yields LESS enriched uranium as you get to higher enrichment.

Does this make sense or should I draw you a diagram?

In order to increase enrichment per hour, Iran needs to have more centrifuges enriching at 60% than it currently does. As of right now the enrichment at 60% is very small. Mostly a negotiation tactic.

On a separate unrelated note: if 4000-5000 IR-1 is offline than enrichment capacity is below 10,000 SWU until the IAEA confirms Iran installed the 1,000 IR-6 it says it’s going to install and that they have been fed UF6 gas.

Back
Top Bottom