What's new

Iran shoots down another Turkish/Azarbaijani drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just repeating Iranian propaganda word for word.

What was incorrect in what I wrote?

I wish you would help correct negative views of Iranians here on PDF, when they say racism things against Pakistan or make wild claims.

The topic was already locked when I logged in. I'd have reported the insulting posts.

As far as I am concerned, Iran has no moral ground, they allowed Indian spy operatioms in Chabahar, knowing full well Indian intentions. How can they complain about some weapons purchases Azerbaycan has done with Israel?

It's enough for them not to consider it a duty to side with Baku.

Iran is openly supporting and supplying Armenia, to the shock of the world's Muslims.

Openly? How so?

As for the Muslim world, I think they'll be shocked by Baku's multi-level collusion with Isra"el", or its crackdowns on religious Muslims and on ulema.

I see a couple dozen pan-Turkists giving the Grey Wolves hand gesture (the Grey Wolves being a secular far-right ultra-nationalist organization with a history of being used as pawns by NATO's Gladio networks in Turkey), in a city of some 1.5 million people.

Now compare that with these large crowds of patriotic Azari Iranians loyal to the Islamic Republic gathering on Revolution day:

3043201.jpg

c9049113_9e00_499b_b867_6d4738a201ee.jpg
f745aa65_5947_4c80_bf88_834b9cd19d74.jpg

1888158_140.jpg

n3036834-4818597.jpg
n3036834-4818592.jpg

n3036834-4818599.jpg

1397112213221952516617304.jpg

1397112213245686916617384.jpg

1397112213223468916617304.jpg

139711221322156416617304.jpg

3166310_144.jpg

13951122184930519974264.jpg

53de51c142ec4171a67bb7c913cacddc.jpg

Last edited:
I see a couple dozen pan-Turkists doing the Grey Wolves sign (the Grey Wolves being a secular far-right ultra-nationalist organization with a history of being used as pawns by NATO's Gladio networks in Turkey), in a city of some 1.5 million people.

Now compare with these huge crowds of patriotic Azari Iranians loyal to the Islamic Republic gathering on Revolution day:

Inapt comparison, two different occassions and the two events are unrelated. Ofcourse Azeris of Iran will feel sympathy w Azerbaycan.

You should know, Iranians use the same sympathy to gain Shia supporters in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

How far will you go to justify Iranian paradoxical policy?

Inapt comparison, two different occassions and the two events are unrelated. Ofcourse Azeris of Iran will feel sympathy w Azerbaycan.

Those Grey Wolves-sympathizers your video showed are secular ethnicists and separatists. They're hostile to Iran and to the Islamic Republic. As the title says, they're "protesting Tehran".

Whereas the people shown in the pictures I posted are loyal to the Islamic Republic and to Iran, religiously minded as well as anti-zionist. They oppose the pan-Turkist elements and are critical towards any government colluding with Isra"el". People who attack Iran for its policy towards Azarbaijan Republic will definitely not participate in Revolution day.

Last edited:
Baku protests against the hijab-ban at universities:

Demonstrations in Nardaran suburb of Baku against the arrest of Islamic scholars and Muslim activists:

Last edited:
Those Grey Wolves-sympathizers your video showed are secular ethnicists and separatists. They're hostile to Iran and to the Islamic Republic. As the title says, they're "protesting Tehran".

Whereas the people shown in the pictures I posted are loyal to the Islamic Republic and to Iran, religiously minded as well as anti-zionist. They oppose the pan-Turkist elements and are critical towards any government colluding with Isra"el". People who attack Iran for its policy towards Azarbaijan Republic will definitely not participate in Revolution day.

Iran is hostile to itself, it creates enemies all around itself and then complains.

To say Azeris of iran have no sympathies to Azerbaycan is just iranian propaganda, there has been discontent in Azeri areas of iran for a long time.

Iran is hostile to itself, it creates enemies all around itself and then complains.

To say Azeris of iran have no sympathies to Azerbaycan is just iranian propaganda, there has been discontent in Azeri areas of iran for a long time.

My dear friend, we've had enemies all around us for more than 2700 years. Some 2650 years before the world even knew what such thing as Pakistan is.

Don't worry about us. We have managed, and will do so in the future.

My dear friend, we've had enemies all around us for more than 2700 years. Some 2650 years before the world even knew what such thing as Pakistan is.

Don't worry about us. We have managed, and will do so in the future.

We were known as IVC then. Check and educate yourself on ancient Pakistani history in the appropriate subforum.

Iran needs to stop creating enemies around itself, it can easily stay neutral with Azerbaijan, Turkey, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. You are taking policies which will harm your country in the long run.

If US and allies attack Iran, it will need neighboring countries to organize a resistance and take it back.

Do not be so quick to create enemies with fellow Muslims, and go overzealously in pursuit of your alliances with Non-Muslim fascist states like Armenia, India, and Serbia.

This whole situation can still be stopped. Iran does not have to ignite sectarian wars in the ME. It will all backfire.

Number one: Do not be the major cause of the division of the Ummat and inheritance of Sayyidina Hazoor Pak saws.

Well, I just showed you material which tends to document that the number of Azaris loyal to Iran and to the Islamic Republic is significantly greater than the amount of ethnicist Azaris. This means that should some conflict of interests arise between Iran and the Republic of Azarbaijan (and you have insisted there is such a conflict indeed), then a decisive majority of Azari Iranians will stay loyal to Iran over Baku.

Iran is an integrated nation with a pronounced national identity, as well as a firm sense of common citizenship beyond linguistic or confessional lines (the former being relative anyway, since as said the majority of Iranians being of mixed linguistic origins, they can't be crammed into a single "ethnic" category). Hence people there won't primarily go by their linguistic affiliation(s) when faced with political choices.

Consider this Iranian propaganda if you want. For my part, I will say you're exaggerating the prevalence of ethno-linguistic communalism among Azari Iranians.

I will die of laughter of people even considering Azerbeijan A muslim STATE, whilst the super muslims from east of Khurasan have taken the great muslim butchering China as their Prime ally. The HYPOCRISY. LMFAO.

BD brother, you have no bone in this conflict, so why are you putting down Pakistan on a Pakistani forum?

We are neighbors and we are discussing major issues, but in the end of the day, we are still Muslims and pray for each other.

Iran does not have to ignite sectarian wars in the ME. It will all backfire.

None of these wars were started by Iran. Nor is Iran responsible for them taking so-called "sectarian" turns (which is itself essentially an erroneous perception, since these wars are neither fought for sectarian reasons, nor are the forces at play strictly separated by sectarian lines).

Number one: Do not be the major cause of the division of the Ummat

The Iranian government has consisently been promoting and advocating Islamic unity.

We were known as IVC then. Check and educate yourself on ancient Pakistani history in the appropriate subforum.

You were known as nothing back then. IVC was not a political entity; no continuing line of national identity in Pakistan's history whatsoever. Not even a series of indigenous political states that could reasonably be classified as your country's forbearers.

Iran needs to stop creating enemies around itself, it can easily stay neutral with Azerbaijan, Turkey, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. You are taking policies which will harm your country in the long run.

First of all, it is highly debatable whether Iran has enemies around it at all. Competitors at best. At least if one leaves out the Gulf states, which do not have a land border with Iran. Those that do have, are not considered to be an enemy of Iran.

If US and allies attack Iran, it will need neighboring countries to organize a resistance and take it back.

You are living in la-la land if you think that the US will ever invade Iran. No such thing will happen.

Do not be so quick to create enemies with fellow Muslims, and go overzealously in pursuit of your alliances with Non-Muslim fascist states like Armenia, India, and Serbia.

Thank you for the advice. I'm sure that Iran will prioritize its needs and interests based on realism and not on idealistic notions.

This whole situation can still be stopped. Iran does not have to ignite sectarian wars in the ME. It will all backfire.

Iran is not igniting sectarian wars. At least not purposefully. It has backed Sunni Islamist organizations such as Hamas and PIJ for decades.

Number one: Do not be the major cause of the division of the Ummat and inheritance of Sayyidina Hazoor Pak saws.

These words mean nothing to me and many other Iranians. We don't need religious lessons from those who have never played a significant role in Islamic history. You were always at the receiving end of Islamic doctrine and teachings; mostly through the contributions of Persians scholars. For this reason alone, you should do best to adopt a posture that suits the appropriate and relevant role that your people has played. Which basically means to watch how the Middle East operates and gives, so that you can adopt these little things in the process. Like a true follower does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom