What's new

Iran sends 2nd monkey into space, returns it safely

23.09.1392_05.jpg

We are trying on orbital SLVs too ... & we are waiting for larger SLVs !
slvs are not the only bit of space technology, what about techology to build bigger satellite (and get launched by russians). First of all your investment in space tech is too low (compared to 1 billion ISRO budget of which 5 million spent on lunar mission a tiny fraction)
If you spend large % of that money doing monkey business, how can you spend enough for satellites and launch vehicles?
Can you tell me the mission cost of this one, am pretty sure its a big percentage of the total budget.

slvs are not the only bit of space technology, what about techology to build bigger satellite (and get launched by russians). First of all your investment in space tech is too low (compared to 1 billion ISRO budget of which 5 million spent on lunar mission a tiny fraction)
If you spend large % of that money doing monkey business, how can you spend enough for satellites and launch vehicles?
Can you tell me the mission cost of this one, am pretty sure its a big percentage of the total budget.

~3,000,000 $

thanks but how are they managing so many projects under 71million dollars.

I should agree with mohsen the return rate by iranian space agency is quite high

Here Suparco budget is well over 75million dollars and this year if i am not wrong it is close to 100million dollars but they still are yet to complete the Shaheen SLV project.

I remember Dr Samar mubarak interview from 2010,When he said our first remote sensing satellite will be launch by our own launch vehicle in 2014-15.

lets see what happens

thanks but how are they managing so many projects under 71million dollars.

I should agree with mohsen the return rate by iranian space agency is quite high

Here Suparco budget is well over 75million dollars and this year if i am not wrong it is close to 100million dollars but they still are yet to complete the Shaheen SLV project.

I remember Dr Samar mubarak interview from 2010,When he said our first remote sensing satellite will be launch by our own launch vehicle in 2014-15.

lets see what happens

Producing SLVs has a separate budget in IRAN !

which is impossible with 71 million $ !

Back
Top Bottom