What's new

Iran sends 2nd monkey into space, returns it safely

Next time Iran wants to send monkeys into space, they should get them from India. We have the choicest of monkeys, especially Langurs, in our Parliament!!

This way we can kill two birds with one stone - free monkeys for Iran and at the same time reducing the number of idiots in Parliament!! :partay:

million or billion dollars?

I am sure it must be billion dollars.

if it is 2.2billion dollars than Pakistan Suparco budget is peanuts when compared to Iranian space agency

Kudos to Iranian govt for giving priority to space program
no it's million dollar, also I made a mistake, the correct number is 1.86 million dollar, 2.12 (63,583 Million Rial) belongs to our next budget which is awaiting our parliament.

this is the beauty of a cheap country with indigenous industry.

Next time Iran wants to send monkeys into space, they should get them from India. We have the choicest of monkeys, especially Langurs, in our Parliament!!

This way we can kill two birds with one stone - free monkeys for Iran and at the same time reducing the number of idiots in Parliament!! :partay:
safely return is guarantied, so he just receive a free space tour, find another plan.

Its million I think.

It can't be million dollars.it is impossible with just 2million dollars

Suparco which projects are not even close to iranian space agency annual budget is 75million dollars.(though struck at this since even in 2004 the budget was 70million dollars under musharaf)should had been atleast 500million dollars

The figure is either billion dollars.or my rough estimate would be atleast 1.5billion dollars for iranian space agency.

though i hope any senior iranian member can confirm it

no it's million dollar, also I made a mistake, the correct number is 1.86 million dollar, 2.12 (63,583 Million Rial) belongs to our next budget which is awaiting our parliament.

this is the beauty of a cheap country with indigenous industry.

safely return is guarantied, so he just receive a free space tour, find another plan.

Brother 1.86million dollars is impossible.considering iranian space advances.the budget must be atleast in excess of a billion dollars.

Any senior Iranian member can confirm

Suparco which projects are not even close to iranian space agency annual budget is 75million dollars.(though struck at this since even in 2004 the budget was 70million dollars under musharaf)should had been atleast 500million dollars

The figure is either billion dollars.or my rough estimate would be atleast 1.5billion dollars for iranian space agency.

Brother 1.86million dollars is impossible.considering iranian space advances.the budget must be atleast in excess of a billion dollars.

There is a lot of gap between claims and reality. Besides I dont understand what sending monkies to space achieves, because human space flight should be the last of their priority. they should focus on launching and operating more satellites first before attempting this.
I think Its just a gimmick.

I like this monkeys beard, he's a mullah monkey. :what::rofl:

see it here yourself:
budget comparison between current and last government(year)
google translate:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://dolatebahar.com/telex-3248.html&tl=en

I like this monkeys beard, he's a mullah monkey. :what::rofl:
you-funny-guy-i-kill-you-last.jpg

There is a lot of gap between claims and reality. Besides I dont understand what sending monkies to space achieves, because human space flight should be the last of their priority. they should focus on launching and operating more satellites first before attempting this.
I think Its just a gimmick.

We are focused on both !

& as i remember , we congrats india for all space achievements ... nobody said : why you spent on mangal when you don't have a reliable GSLV !

We are focused on both !

& as i remember , we congrats india for all space achievements ... nobody said : why you spent on mangal when you don't have a reliable GSLV !
sorry, I dont believe in group thanking each other here on pdf, am an individual with own opinion.
and yes, there is indeed some criticism on mars mission and I acknowledge that. Its not that we are not trying for GSLV, its that we failed and trying again and again and we will try next year.

sorry, I dont believe in group thanking each other here on pdf, am an individual with own opinion.
and yes, there is indeed some criticism on mars mission and I acknowledge that. Its not that we are not trying for GSLV, its that we failed and trying again and again and we will try next year.

Dude is it just me or does that monkey have a strong resemblance to @Dillinger ? :unsure:

We are trying on orbital SLVs too ... & we are waiting for larger SLVs !

Back
Top Bottom