What's new

Iran sends 2nd monkey into space, returns it safely

It is not a big deal. Not an outstanding achievement.

Please don't make a heck out of it.

not-bad.jpg

thanks dear brother :wub:

A lot of westerners and others carry a misconception around Iran. Iranians are an educated people. They have always produced proficient academicians, doctors and scientists and engineers. So I am not surprised of their ventures into space.

I am always fascinated by Iranian History. Ancient Iranian kings and Emperors were always great patrons of art, literature and science.

Besides economic ties, India and Iran should expand scientific, cultural and educational ties.

I would argue that Human enrichment is as important as the economic ties.

Are there any future developments in this regard?

A lot of westerners and others carry a misconception around Iran. Iranians are an educated people. They have always produced proficient academicians, doctors and scientists and engineers. So I am not surprised of their ventures into space.

I am always fascinated by Iranian History. Ancient Iranian kings and Emperors were always great patrons of art, literature and science.

Besides economic ties, India and Iran should expand scientific, cultural and educational ties.

I would argue that Human enrichment is as important as the economic ties.

I think we should work on stronger relations with Russia and China rather indulging ourselves in Muslim countries like Afghanistan and Iran. What say?

sending human to space by 2020 :D

bikhial , tooye een thread ina ru nagoo :D

I think we should work on stronger relations with Russia and China rather indulging ourselves in Muslim countries like Afghanistan and Iran. What say?

keep your off-topic brain gaps for yourself and go away ...

racist false flagger

India is next to Muslim countries and some of them are neighbors, It all depends on strategic interests Religion has nothing to do with strategic interests.

Iran's president says the Islamic Republic has successfully sent a monkey into space for the second time, part of a program aimed at manned space flight.
Hassan Rouhani's website said Saturday that the rocket used liquid fuel for the first time. It did not say when the launch took place or give other details.

Iran frequently claims technological breakthroughs that are impossible to independently verify. The Islamic Republic has said it seeks to send an astronaut into space as part of an ambitious aerospace program.

Iran said that it sent its first monkey into space in January. One of two official packages of photos of the simian space traveler depicted the wrong monkey, however, raising doubts among international observers as to whether the launch was as successful as reported.

Iran sends second monkey into space, president says | Fox News

No problem ... but we are here to talk about science not BS !

Back
Top Bottom