What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Someday Nasreddin put a piece of wood on the ground and told to people that this is the center of the universe, when people asked why? he answered if you don't believe it, measure it.
your comment reminded me that old strory ;)

Doesn't make sense

Persians now:

iran_2013_10_01.jpg

Arabs now:

dubai.jpeg

Turks now:

121113_Skyline_Istanbul_John_Roberts_Flickr_Rechte_cc.jpg
http://arabiangazette.com/poverty-matrix-troubles/

Have a look at that link mate you can't hide the sun by covering your eyes.

No, they just happen to adopt all Arab customs and act more Arab than the Arab themselves and try to meddle in every Arab country thinking their black turbans gives them such right.

Just look at this. Laughable.

Yes, and Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Arab from Hijaz and so was his family.

Oh, I forgot you Iranians claim everything and make false lies and make up history everywhere so I forgot that he was an Iranian. I am sorry.

An ARYAN from the Kazakh Steppe. Does that sound better now?
Zorotosht , Ibrahim [S.A] and lots of prophets were Iranian.But before Prophet [PBUH] the only region that worshiped wooden bat was arabian terrotry and in hijaz.If Prophet revealed in any other nation pagan arabs would never beleive God as Uniqueness
Prophet`s art was that could unitary up wooden worshiper arabs in hijaz which other prophets might couldn`t.

Zorotosht Ibram [S.A] and lots of prophet were Iranian.But before Prophet [PBUH] the only region that worshiped wooden bat was arabian terrotry and in hijaz.If Prophet revealed in any other nation pagan arabs would never beleive God as Uniqueness

LOL. Just LOL.

Semitic people are now turning into "Iranians" when they had nothing to do with those ancient and historical people. At a time when the word "Iran", "Iranian" and "Persians" was not even known to the world or attested anywhere in any written form.

I think any sane person can see what kind of lies we are dealing with here.

Arabs were among the first people who became Chrsitian or Jewish, clown. Way before you Iranians. We have always either followed ancient Semitic religions (indeed Pagan religions) or Judaism or Christianity. Before the appearance of Prophet Muhammad (saws).

One of the oldest churches in the world is found in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Nearly 1700 years old.

Jubail Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tons of Christian "saints" are Arabs according to Christian tradition.

Arab Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All 3 Abrahamic religions native to our Arab/Semitic world and region.

Last edited:
Zorotosht , Ibrahim [S.A] and lots of prophets were Iranian.But before Prophet [PBUH] the only region that worshiped wooden bat was arabian terrotry and in hijaz.If Prophet revealed in any other nation pagan arabs would never beleive God as Uniqueness
Prophet`s art was that could unitary up wooden worshiper arabs in hijaz which other prophets might couldn`t.
Oh my god:suicide:

Oh my god:suicide:
There were 124k prophets so now you telling me they were all Semitic?.

Now you really need to reflect and figure out why you are the cursed people.
Possibly because you guys even assasinated the prophets along with your cousins.

Last edited:
There were 124k prophets so now you telling me they were all a Semitic?.

Then go ahead and name me one single "Iranian" Prophet according to either Judaism, Christianity or Islam. The 3 Abrahamic religions. The most influential religions the planet has ever seen. We know where they derive from and which people. Surely not people called "Iranians" or Papua New Guineans for that matter.

You do the match.

We know that you hate Arabs and Semitic people. Seen your dumb posts before. But try to look past that and get to work to "prove" your empty claim.

Here was another one.

Poverty: The Matrix of all Troubles

Have a look at that link mate you can't hide the sun by covering your eyes.

1- Your link did not work

2- Every nation in the world have poverty

3- poverty in iran is incomparable to poverty in the massive Arab world, even Arabic countries that suffer from wars,revolutions, etc.. its citizens are still have a way better life standers than the poor persians

Now since you claim you're a Pakistani that proudly announce that he kiss the a$$ of the Arab wannabe Khamenei you are lower than dirt in both our eyes and the ones that you proudly kiss their a$$, Lol.

Then go ahead and name me one single "Iranian" Prophet according to either Judaism, Christianity or Islam. The 3 Abrahamic religions. The most influential religions the planet has ever seen. We know where they derive from and which people. Surely not people called "Iranians" or Papua New Guineans for that matter.

You do the match.

We know that you hate Arabs and Semitic people. Seen your dumb posts before. But try to look past that and get to work to "prove" your empty claim.

Here was another one.

Well you tell me you can name all 124k and prove their semetic heritage.

My hate for Arabs is only as strong as your hate for iranic people.

You can also prove that Semites were not responsible for countless assassination of the prophets.

It means that you cannot claim something and say that you need to prove it by yourself.

It was about this

I don't follow their politics, I only know Iranian people doing this, you want evidence you got internet, google, youtube you can find enough.
This isn’t about us or certain people, but the problem with this what's called, Persian superiority complex, that is what you can see on this thread clearly.

Google that, get to know about the Aryan supremacists ( racists ), @Surenas an example more you can find on the internet.

Proving this is not something I do but you do yourself, in general Persians think they are better than us despite we have more history and shit to parade around with as they do, this leads to racism.

Just google it and read the posts of Iranians about other ME states, no need to keep arguing.

1- Your link did not work

2- Every nation in the world have poverty

3- poverty in iran is incomparable to poverty in the massive Arab world, even Arabic countries that suffer from wars,revolutions, etc.. its citizens are still have a way better life standers than the poor persians

Now since you claim you're a Pakistani that proudly announce that he kiss the a$$ of the Arab wannabe Khamenei you are lower than dirt in both our eyes and the ones that you proudly kiss their a$$, Lol.

Poor little Arab is so hurt, it's not about kissing *** my friend it's about uniting against a common enemy.

Pakistani and proud of that, did you get disappointed that a Pakistani supporting Iran? We'll better get use to it I come from the west of the indus and not the confused side that idolises sand dwellers.

Poor little Arab is so hurt, it's not about kissing *** my friend it's about uniting against a common enemy.

Pakistani and proud of that, did you get disappointed that a Pakistani supporting Iran? We'll better get use to it I come from the west of the indus and not the confused side that idolises sand dwellers.

Well, I have seen Pashtuns who don't like KSA and the apparent reason is common between them and other Pakistanis who share same sentiments but you are the first one at-least in my experience who are doing it out of love for Iran. :confused:

Well, I have seen Pashtuns who don't like KSA and the apparent reason is common between them and other Pakistanis who share same sentiments but you are the first one at-least in my experience who are doing it out of love for Iran. :confused:

Religion stops at this point, blood is thicker then water.

I even consider you my blood.

Many different types of pukhtoons, I think you don't know the ghilzais well.

Back
Top Bottom