What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Il take a bullet for a pakhtun,punjabi,sindi,kashmiri,shina or hazara any day... blood is indeed thicker than anything else...

He was actually a roman not an arab..

I will have my outspoken views but I consider all Pakistanis my blood and they can be assured that when chips are down there will always be a ghilzai standing shoulder to shoulder with them.

Poor little Arab is so hurt

Why would i be hurt you persian a$$ kisser ? :lol:

it's not about kissing *** my friend it's about uniting against a common enemy..

If i took Pakistanis as enemies i wouldn't be registered in this Pakistani forum right now, now why do you think Arabs are your enemy my little persian a$$ kisser ?!

Pakistani and proud of that, did you get disappointed that a Pakistani supporting Iran?

No, we already now pakistan has it share of these brainwashed folks, Lol

JT-Pakistan-Ashura-28DEC09-132.jpg

I will have my outspoken views but I consider all Pakistanis my blood and they can be assured that when chips are down there will always be a ghilzai standing shoulder to shoulder with them.

PAKISTANI FIRST MUSLIM LATER.

If i took Pakistanis as enemies i wouldn't be registered in this Pakistani forum right now, now why do you think Arabs are your enemy my little persian a$$ kisser ?!

Now you see you proved your ignorance, I am no Sunni nor am I a Shia but just a Muslim, I am son of a hanafi Sunni father who sees no difference in Shias or Sunnis.

Who am to judge for Allah will be the judge of all.

Trying to divide us Pakistanis along Sunni Shia line will not work.

You do know tht Allah sent messengers to the worst nations right? ever wonder why most of them were sent to show you arabs the right path?

Still you havnt changed your course..

Religion comes first, everything else comes second.

No wonder you shamelessly support terrorism... all in the name of religion..

Now you see you proved your ignorance, I am no Sunni nor am I a Shia but just a Muslim, I am son of a hanafi Sunni father who sees no difference in Shias or Sunnis.

Who am to judge for Allah will be the judge of all.

Trying to divide us Pakistanis along Sunni Shia line will not work.

Yeah sure, and i'm Santa claus :rolleyes:

You stick to that here blood is thicker then water.

You are a Muslim right ? you should know that god's law is above every law right ? you also know that the prophet's companions fought with him against their own families in the battle of Bader ? or they don't teach you that in your Shiites schools ?!

You are a Muslim right ? you should know that god's law is above every law right ? you also know that the prophet's companions fought with him against their own families in the battle of Bader ? or they don't teach you that in your Shiites schools ?!

Are all arabs fed with secterian nonsense?

rhetorical question..

Back
Top Bottom