What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

I don't know about Arabs but i am quite surprised by you're claims that 40 million Pakistanis would support Iran to the bitter end?? Isn't it a little too much and secondly i think Pakistan should stay out of this rivalry.

Kpk, Baluchistan Rasha and you might be surprised and let's not forget the ghilzais on the other side too and for the abadals who cares what they think.

Yes, you are a moron. Civilizations in modern day KSA, such as the Nabateans and Dilmun civilization (trading partner with the Sumerians and Indus Valley civilization) are all located on KSA territory and the Dilmun civilization is even mention in the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh as I already mentioned and that epic is 3800 years old. Way before anyone had heard about the word "Iran", "Persians" or "Iranians". Some lands of the Babylonians, fellow Semitic people, also covered parts of Northern KSA.

No, I am a Makkawi Hashemite. So if you believe that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was a Bedouin despite belonging to the ancient lineage of Prophet Ibrahim (as) then so be it. You are going not only against Islam but historical facts that are not influenced by religion.

Besides you told me Arabic that your mothers Iraqi Arab family from Southern Iraq were originally from Hijaz in KSA. So much for that.

Yes, in your pagan beliefs. The Abrahamic beliefs have nothing to do with that. Besides Semitic people had much older religions than that one.

Why don't you just convert to Zoro something anism and leave the Muslim world alone? Return to your roots.

Soon as you switch back to bat worshipping.

Kpk, Baluchistan Radha and you might be surprised and let's not forget the ghilzais on the other side too and for the abadals who cares what they think.

But why would you want to get into something that doesn't concern you?? Just because you hate Arabs? Thats no reason to start a war with them and not even "blood is thicker than water logic" is worth applying here. We have enough of our own issues to be worrying about instead of this i am sure you can see that for yourself.

iranians making a racist statements, in the same time they are using the khomeni pictures, Khomenie claims to be an arabian

also Ali Khaminei (superme leader of iran today) claims to be an Arabian, So according to iranians, iran is under arab rule today, yet they make racist staments about the arabs.

it is a sign of inferiority complex called in psychology (napoleon complex), look it up.
Does he ?
he claim to be seyed but not to be Arab , your genetic pool come from thousands of different branch , one of them reach to the holy prophet , then you become a seyyed . (a honorary title that mean nothing about your race)

But why would you want to get into something that doesn't concern you?? Just because you hate Arabs? Thats no reason to start a war with them and not even "blood is thicker than water logic" is worth applying here. We have enough of our own issues to be worrying about instead of this i am sure you can see that for yourself.

You wouldn't understand you have to be from the places I mentioned to understand that, you have to have the same blood flowing in your body to understand that.

Pakistan doesn't have to get involved we will just cross the border over to show solidarity to our iranic brothers.

Well and truly the solidarity should be shown by the sons of ebodal but if not then ghilzais will.

Yes, you are a moron. Civilizations in modern day KSA, such as the Nabateans and Dilmun civilization (trading partner with the Sumerians and Indus Valley civilization) are all located on KSA territory and the Dilmun civilization is even mention in the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh as I already mentioned and that epic is 3800 years old. Way before anyone had heard about the word "Iran", "Persians" or "Iranians". Some lands of the Babylonians, fellow Semitic people, also covered parts of Northern KSA.

Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides it is widely recognized that Semitic people originate on the Arabian Peninsula and if you go many thousands upon thousands years back then the first human settlements and semi-civilizations outside Africa happened on the Arabian Peninsula. It is a largely undiscovered region for archaeologists and of great importance to understand the regions history and human migrations. You better read about it if you are so obsessed.

Watch this video with a senior American archeologist and the evacuations they did in KSA, Hijaz.

No, I am a Makkawi Hashemite. So if you believe that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was a Bedouin despite belonging to the ancient lineage of Prophet Ibrahim (as) then so be it. You are going not only against Islam but historical facts that are not influenced by religion.

Besides you told me in Arabic that your mothers Iraqi Arab family from Southern Iraq were originally from Hijaz in KSA. So much for that.

Yes, in your pagan beliefs. The Abrahamic beliefs have nothing to do with that. Besides Semitic people had much older religions than that one. Although pagan. But so were yours!

Why don't you just convert to Zoro something anism and leave the Muslim world alone? Return to your roots.
Zoroastrianism is the root of Judaism and Christianity and islam do some search and you will find the truth but I can speak with you the problem you are from quraish the tribe who called prophet muhammad(saw) a lier so your brain can't see the truth

for all the Arabs boasting here,just a question,without the Europeans telling u there is oil underneath your ground,ll any of u would have ever figured it out?

2.what are the countries/cities that border the sea?

I dont want to talk about newly invented countries like Kuwait/Qatar/UAE etc?

It is Basra/Dammam/Bandar Abbas and not to forget the great Iranian city of Shiraz.

Most of the ancient trade between Arabia and India did not happen through this route whereas it happened through the Red Sea which again has important ports and cities including Aden/Mecca/Jeddah.

I dont see any worthwhile arab civilization existing on this side.

Even Muhammad Bin Qasim who invaded Sindh started from Shiraz.

Thus goes the persian gulf.

You wouldn't understand you have to be from the places I mentioned to understand that, you have to have the same blood flowing in your body to understand that.

Pakistan doesn't have to get involved we will just cross the border over to show solidarity to our iranic brothers.

Well and truly the solidarity should be shown by the sons of ebodal but if not then ghilzais will.

No i have the same blood as many Iranians do half of my family thats is my ancestors were from that place so don't tell me about blood. Pakistan is already fighting a war for her survival and you want to support others?? First we have to support ourselves and then anybody else. You want to support a Muslim against a Muslim just because of you're own hatred?? Then call it hatred and not anything else.

Why are you eluding my questions? Why are you following false people? You are part of the "pious" Mullah brigade since you use that individual as your avatar.

Do you know his fabricated history? You are following false people that make a mockery out of your people?
your answer , if you believe being Seyyed is equal to being Arab , you knew very little about genetic and hoe culture and race work

Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides it is widely recognized that Semitic people originate on the Arabian Peninsula and if you go many thousands upon thousands years back then the first human settlements and semi-civilizations outside Africa happened on the Arabian Peninsula. It is a largely undiscovered region for archaeologists and of great importance to understand the regions history and human migrations. You better read about it if you are so obsessed.

Besides you told me in Arabic that your mothers Iraqi Arab family from Southern Iraq were originally from Hijaz in KSA. So much for that.

Yes, in your pagan beliefs. The Abrahamic beliefs have nothing to do with that. Besides Semitic people had much older religions than that one. Although pagan. But so were yours!

Actually to be fair, The exact word "Iran", "Persians" and etc was not around during that time in the Iranian Plateau. But so wasn't the word "Arab", "Arabia" in the Arabian Peninsula.
Dilmun civilization is as Arab as Elamite, Proto-Elamite, Jiroft, Proto-Jiroft is Iranian. And i think some of those even predate, existed at the same time as the Dilmun civilization.
And there were also civilizations/settlements in both the Iranian and Arabian peninsula prior to Dilmun and Jiroft.
However, the first actual use of the word "Arab" in history is to be found in an Assyrian inscription of 853 B.C., commemorating the defeat of a mutinous chieftain, called Gindibu the Aribi during the reign of king Shalmaneser III (858-824 B.C.).
But the first use of "Iran", or Arya which it derives from, predates that by a couple of thousands of years. (2000-3000~?)
Arya is among other used 36 times in 34 hymns in the Rigveda. (2nd to mid 1st millennium BC)
And it goes even to prior than that. But sure, the Aryans weren't in the Iranian Plateu back then(referring to the first time they were mentioned), but they did exist however. The Arabs did not, and they weren't in the Arabian peninsula yet i think. They arrived later and integrated, mixed and settled with the people who were already there. However the Iranians were in the Iranian Plateau a lot longer before the Arabs Showed up. (Not talking about the people prior to Iranians and Arabs(Jiroft,Elamite,Dilmun etc)...., Just those two.."Arab", "Iranian")

Last edited:
No i have the same blood as many Iranians do half of my family thats is my ancestors were from that place so don't tell me about blood. Pakistan is already fighting a war for her survival and you want to support others?? First we have to support ourselves and then anybody else. You want to support a Muslim against a Muslim just because of you're own hatred?? Then call it hatred and not anything else.

This has nothing to do with religion, it's purely racial.

If you must know ghilzais are Turkic and abadals are iranic, but we are band of brothers like how we are as Pakistanis.

I choose to support iranic people, you think am some boy on a forum you be shocked how many people will come with one call of my elders.

your answer , if you believe being Seyyed is equal to being Arab , you knew very little about genetic and hoe culture and race work

Mister. Your ethnic group and ancestry is taken from your paternal side. Let me introduce you to what paternal side is. This is your father's, father's, father's, father's etc. lineage straight down that line. There is no pure race so thanks for stating the obvious.

He alongside with probably a few millions of Iranians claim to be Sadah families. A sayyid is a descendent of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) in the PATERNAL STRAIGHT line. And we know what ethnic group he belonged to and his ancestors.

So here you have their paternal lineage that decide their ethnic group in a traditional sense.

If their claims are correct as they openly proudly claim and display through wearing those black turbans showing that they belong to the Banu Hashim Clan, are not fully Arab is evident for all since there has been intermarriages. But it all depends when they migrated to Iran and who they married when they migrated to Iran. Obviously people of that stature, in the Islamic world Hashemites has been respected, would probably in most cases not marry your regular commoner.

Most of the Sadah families that went to Iran came after the brutal Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunni to Shia Islam. The Safavids to gain legitimacy (they themselves claimed to be Hashemites) imported Arab Shia Sadah families from current day Southern Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain and the Eastern Province of modern day KSA. 400-500 years ago or so. They have been a social class by themselves within Iran even long before 1979. I am sure you know this and if not then I am sure that you can find local Persian books written in the nice Perso-Arabic scripture that tell you this. If not you can find Arabic books and English books dealing with this issue.

Read more here below: There are plenty of references. Look them up.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a whole chapter called "Arab Shia Ulama". Let me quote it for you.

Arab Shia Ulema

After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulema corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, such as Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Bahrain and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy. Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[32][35][36][37] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail’s capital Tabriz.[38] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[34] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[39]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulema to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[40]

You are welcome.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with religion, it's purely racial.

If you must know ghilzais are Turkic and abadals are iranic, but we are band of brothers like how we are as Pakistanis.

I choose to support iranic people, you think am some boy on a forum you be shocked how many people will come with one call of my elders.

No i won't be shocked at all most people are ready to fight anyways my point is you consider them you're brothers thats great but considering someone you're brother doesn't necessarily mean you have to fight their battles for them especially when one's own house is burning. Secondly the point still remains the same you might consider them you're brothers but you are still supporting a Muslim again a Muslim and obviously with a pretext because without one nobody supports anybody anyways and that to me is based on personal bias rather than any greater aim.

Arabs should unite and crush Iran and liberate minorities of Iran. Amongst others, the biggest minority which are Azerbaijani 20-25 million.

well somebody may ask himself why their Turkish and Azeri brother don't do the liberation part.

@ al-hasani
U doggy what do u khnow about persian civilization,U even doestn`t have 1/100 Iranian civilization.
U still bake lizzard in your country

No i won't be shocked at all most people are ready to fight anyways my point is you consider them you're brothers thats great but considering someone you're brother doesn't necessarily mean you have to fight their battles for them especially when one's own house is burning. Secondly the point still remains the same you might consider them you're brothers but you are still supporting a Muslim again a Muslim and obviously with a pretext because without one nobody supports anybody anyways and that to me is based on personal bias rather than any greater aim.

I told you it's nothing to do with religion, throughout known history it's been racial between iranic and Arabic people.

I respect your opinions but you think along religious lines while on the other hand I don't.

Your name is a clear indication of where you feel at home while my name tells me where I am from and what I was and what I am.

Back
Top Bottom