What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

I told you it's nothing to do with religion, throughout known history it's been racial between iranic and Arabic people.

I respect your opinions but you think along religious lines while on the other hand I don't.

Your name is a clear indication of where you feel at home while my name tells me where I am from and what I was and what I am.

What? My name?? Thats all you can say? Most people of this country have religious names doesn't mean they would support each and every act in the name of religion. Half of my family has names which Shias have but nobody dissects their names for any reason. Racial or religious it doesn't matter what matters is that its stemming from a personal bias and hatred and not from a sense of wrongdoing that its made out to be.

Kazakh Nomad (Baradur something)

I googled the image. It is apparently in Iran, LOL.

1000 years ago Arabs were the greatest power in the world ruling the Abbasid Caliphate, including your country and the Al-Andalus. Baghdad and other cities funded by Arabs were at that time widely considered as the most advanced cities in the world at that time and made the area great again. Like their Semitic ancestors did before them long before anyone had heard about you "Iranians/Persians" or you had left the Kazakh Steppe.

1000 years ago you Iranians were close to becoming Arabized. Look at all the Iranians of that time. Carbon copy names of your regular Arab. Same clothes etc. Reading and speaking Arabic and being taught in Arabic which was the lingua franca of the Islamic world at that time.

Aside from being ruled by us Arabs for many centuries.

See that map. Take a close look.

f9v86.jpg

LOL. Are those few columns the best you can offer?

Petra alone beats that let alone Mada'in Saleh in KSA.

Already posted in this thread.
:omghaha:
Abbassid dynasty isn't the one we put on the power , and we removed from the power , wasn't we the one who choosed the successor of its greatest khalif , haroon al-rashid
abbasid dynasty wasn't the one that it's khalif must be acknowledged by Iranian dynasty (Al-Ziar and Ale-Booye) before ascending the throne ?

What? My name?? Thats all you can say? Most people of this country have religious names doesn't mean they would support each and every act in the name of religion. Half of my family has names which Shias have but nobody dissects their names for any reason. Racial or religious it doesn't matter what matters is that its stemming from a personal bias and hatred and not from a sense of wrongdoing that its made out to be.

Well let's just agree to disagree I don't want to get in to a debate with you, it is what it is.

Let's just hope as Pakistanis we never have to see each other on the opposite side.

Well let's just agree to disagree I don't want to get in to a debate with you, it is what it is.

Let's just hope as Pakistanis we never have to see each other on the opposite side.

Well lets really wish that because i have a feeling thats the last thing you care about i mean Pakistan.

No, it was not.
Can you reply to my post number 301? I answered your post in details and answered all of your questions while using sources, giving rational explanations and everything.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You really need some help. Everything you initially wrote (complete and utter nonsense) I have countered with historical facts and you are left talking about the "truth" in your own head.

The Quraish tribe is today a GIANT tribe. Millions upon millions of people across the whole world trace their ancestry to that tribe through different clans, tribes, families etc.

My clan is the Banu Hashim clan. The same clan of the Quraysh that Prophet Muhammad (saws) belonged to. My lineage can be traced to Prophet Muhammad (saws) through his eldest grandson Hasan ibn Ali (ra). Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself belonged to the Quraysh and so do all his descendants alive today obviously.
Lastly you do not need to tell me that some people initially fought against him but ultimately reason and the Islamic faith and its magnificence was accepted by ALL the Muslims of Makkah and Madinah and later it spread to ALL of the remaining Arabian Peninsula and the rest is history.

Today we have nearly 2 billion Muslims.

Do you need more history lessons before I read another horse """" post from your part, mister half Arab that claims ancestry to Hijaz but writes nonsense about it?

I believe that the only genuine Arab and half Iranian is @Hussein.

Besides you should honor the great Salman al-Farsi (ra) and not write nonsense in his name.

No, it was not.
Can you reply to my post number 301? I answered your post in details and answered all of your questions while using sources, giving rational explanations and everything.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You really need some help. Everything you initially wrote (complete and utter nonsense) I have countered with historical facts and you are left talking about the "truth" in your own head.

The Quraish tribe is today a GIANT tribe. Millions upon millions of people across the whole world trace their ancestry to that tribe through different clans, tribes, families etc.

My clan is the Banu Hashim clan. The same clan of the Quraysh that Prophet Muhammad (saws) belonged to. My lineage can be traced to Prophet Muhammad (saws) through his eldest grandson Hasan ibn Ali (ra). Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself belonged to the Quraysh and so do all his descendants alive today obviously.
Lastly you do not need to tell me that some people initially fought against him but ultimately reason and the Islamic faith and its magnificence was accepted by ALL the Muslims of Makkah and Madinah and later it spread to ALL of the remaining Arabian Peninsula and the rest is history.

Today we have nearly 2 billion Muslims.

Do you need more history lessons before I read another horse """" post from your part, mister half Arab that claims ancestry to Hijaz but writes nonsense about it?

I believe that the only genuine Arab and half Iranian is @Hussein.

:rofl:

Are U irani?which city?

Well lets really wish that because i have a feeling thats the last thing you care about i mean Pakistan.

We'll thankyou for your judgement.

We'll thankyou for your realisation we liberated half of Kashmir where my own family members died.

Thankyou for acknowledging that we fought in every war, thankyou for realising that we killed our own kin and kith the afghans in the name of pakistan.

I am grateful to you for realising that the last thing I care about is pakistan.

:rofl:

Are U irani?which city?
I am a proud Pakistani sir but my love for Iran is natural.

We'll thankyou for your realisation we liberated half of Kashmir where my own family members died.

Thankyou for acknowledging that we fought in every war, thankyou for realising that we killed our own kin and kith the afghans in the name of pakistan.

I am grateful to you for realising that the last thing I care about is pakistan.

Don't make it personal many others did as well since you like to talk about Pakistan you aren't the only one who did such things and all those who did, including you're family members, are worth admiring anybody would agree with that but supporting others while our own place is burning is foolish thats all what i meant.

I am a proud Pakistani sir but my love for Iran is natural.
It`s nice that U`re pakistani and U like Iran howmuch dear friend :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :smitten:
Are U shia?Have come to Iran?Do khnow Persian language?How many years old and which city of pakistan are U in? :tup:

Turkish or Mongol?

It`s nice that U`re pakistani and U like Iran howmuch dear friend :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :smitten:
Are U shia?Have come to Iran?Do khnow Persian language?How many years old and which city of pakistan are U in? :tup:

Turkish or Mongol?

I am neither a Shia nor a Sunni, just a Muslim.

Don't make it personal many others did as well since you like to talk about Pakistan you aren't the only one who did such things and all those who did, including you're family members, are worth admiring anybody would agree with that but supporting others while our own place is burning is foolish thats all what i meant.

I know exactly what you meant, my own place is burning because of the policies of my government.

My government sells the blood of my people to the highest bidder, be it for dollars or riyals.

Last edited:
Mister. Your ethnic group and ancestry is taken from your paternal side. Let me introduce you to what paternal side is. This is your father's, father's, father's, father's etc. lineage straight down that line. There is no pure race so thanks for stating the obvious.

He alongside with probably a few millions of Iranians claim to be Sadah families. A sayyid is a descendent of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) in the PATERNAL STRAIGHT line. And we know what ethnic group he belonged to and his ancestors.

So here you have their paternal lineage that decide their ethnic group in a traditional sense.

If their claims are correct as they openly proudly claim and display through wearing those black turbans showing that they belong to the Banu Hashim Clan, are not fully Arab is evident for all since there has been intermarriages. But it all depends when they migrated to Iran and who they married when they migrated to Iran. Obviously people of that stature, in the Islamic world Hashemites has been respected, would probably in most cases not marry your regular commoner.

Most of the Sadah families that went to Iran came after the brutal Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunni to Shia Islam. The Safavids to gain legitimacy (they themselves claimed to be Hashemites) imported Arab Shia Sadah families from current day Southern Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain and the Eastern Province of modern day KSA. 400-500 years ago or so. They have been a social class by themselves within Iran even long before 1979. I am sure you know this and if not then I am sure that you can find local Persian books written in the nice Perso-Arabic scripture that tell you this. If not you can find Arabic books and English books dealing with this issue.

Read more here below: There are plenty of references. Look them up.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a whole chapter called "Arab Shia Ulama". Let me quote it for you.

You are welcome.
who said your ethnic group and ancestry come from your father side when mother side give you far more Genetic code ?
and also do you knew another group of Semites get their race and religious from mother side (you only can be a Jew if your mother is a Jew)

by the way isn't a seyed is more related to Fatemah al-Zahra daughter of the holy prophet .rather than Imam ali .
Imam Ali had other children that their descendant are not considered seyyed
Descendants of Ali ibn Abi Talib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

by the way must of the sadat come to Iran at the time when Imam Reza (SA) come to Iran

Why don't you just read it. :rolleyes:

I think you are mistaking it with Genghis Khan's Mongol Empire which was Established 6 centuries later.

And it's Turkic not Turkish in this case.
All respect for turkey and old turkic :cheers:
certainly I will read it tomorrow :cheers::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom