What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Don’t follow Iranian politics so can’t answer that question.
So, if you do not follow our politics and do not know what's going on in Iran and between Iranians, do not call us racist.
If you have not any proof, you have not the right to accuse us, telling lies, and make false claims about us.

But Persia seized to exist :lol:

That shows your level of knowledge, although many members have explained about it to you, you still have problem in understanding simple facts. maybe, it is because of education system of KSA.

Anyway, even if we agree you are right, what about Atlantis? Do you want to change the name of Atlantic occean to Arabian occean as well?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same Arabs who defeated you culturally, religiously, historically, and IDENTICALLY :lol:?

The same Arabs who gave you their religion?

The same Arabs where you drop 3 times a day on your knees toward their lands?

The same west who install your Shah's family?

The same west who succeed to overthrow your own PM?

The same west that took everything from you?

The same west you shouted death to them and received their weapons?

The same west you begged to help you to get rid off Sadam, and the Taliban?

and now , arabs come and claim they have more authority because there is more arab countries there ... the problem is that those arab countries are just fake state that Britannia created to divide them and control them and their oil field ...

lets arab claim about this ... nothing will change .... they are just some barking dogs ...

when oil get finish ,they will turn to some desert like 60 years ago .... especially Qatar , Kuwait , UAE ....

:lol:

Iranians are dying out of the lack of medicine because they can't sell oil, and you had the audacity to talk about oil? :lol: :D

Yeah, We Saudis aren't educated, only Iranians are.
That shows your level of knowledge, although many members have explained about it to you, you still have problem in understanding simple facts. maybe, it is because of education system of KSA.

Anyway, what about Atlantis? Do you want to change the name of Atlantic occean to Arabian occean as well?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No thank you, to the best of knowledge only Iranians make ludicrous claims like " Egypt, Iraq and Syria " are Persian countries!

So, if you do not follow our politics and do not know what's going on in Iran and between Iranians, do not call us racist.
If you have not any proof, you have not the right to accuse us, telling lies, and make false claims about us.

It’s not about politics here.
I already said it and evidence is available in the thread & all over the internet, I did not say Iranians are racists, no need for me to repeat this.

No thank you, to the best of knowledge only Iranians make ludicrous claims like " Egypt, Iraq and Syria " are Persian countries!
Do you have any real proof from any respected and well known Iranian who have claimed Egypt is persian? or you are lying like rest of your friends and make nonsense false claims?
Anyway, we don't need anyone else's land, we have our own land and history and on the contrary to some countries in the region that need to fabricate history to make some identity for their people, our ancestors have been civilized people and we inherit a great history and civilization from them and we don't need to do these pathetic actions.

Instead of fighting each other why you guys just Don't sign some defense pacts and work together?

I believe the Arabs are ahead of Iranians in global politics
While the iranian are ahead in Science and Local industry

A combination of these 2 will give rise to trillion of dollars GDP in the middle east

Its like saying Indian and Pakistan should sign defense pact and work together. Are you serious? Please be rational or spare me this nonsense. :argh:

Thanks for calling me a lair, and a false-claimer.

If this shows something, it shows that you have lost the argument.

Do you have any real proof from any respected and well known Iranian who have claimed Egypt is persian? or you are lying like rest of your friends and make nonsense false claims?
Anyway, we don't need anyone else's land, we have our own land and history and on the contrary to some countries in the region that need to fabricate history to make some identity for their people, our ancestors have been civilized people and we inherit a great history and civilization from them and we don't need to do these pathetic actions.

Are you trying to argue with me over this?

Head of Ammar Strategic Base: Syria is Iran’s 35th Province; if we lose Syria we cannot keep Tehran | Iran Pulse: Must-Reads from Iran Today

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/16/214457.html

Thanks for calling me a lair, and a false-claimer.

If this shows something, it shows that you have lost the argument.
It is very simple, if you tell lies, you are a lier.

Again False, He said that we need to protect syria like our khouzestan province, which he was referring to Iran-Iraq war. He even made it clear multiple times after that speech.

P.S. recommend to your false making propagandist to at least learn how many provinces Iran have before distorting the news.

Do you know how many provinces Iran has?:lol:

A false news, P.S. even if it was true, no one takes shariatmadaari seriously.

Anyway, do not change my question. my question was very clear:
Do you have any real proof from any respected and well known Iranian who have claimed Egypt is persian?

Instead of fighting each other why you guys just Don't sign some defense pacts and work together?

I believe the Arabs are ahead of Iranians in global politics
While the iranian are ahead in Science and Local industry

A combination of these 2 will give rise to trillion of dollars GDP in the middle east

Maybe they are incapable of doing that and the moment somebody suggests something like this all hell breaks lose. :-)

I'm not questioning the simplicity of it. I'm just delighted to see that shift the argument from a subjective point of view to an objective one by attacking me personally.

Again False, He said that we need to protect syria like our khouzestan province, which he was referring to Iran-Iraq war. He even made it clear multiple times after that speech.

Actually, this is what he says:

Hojjat al-Islam Mehdi Taeb, the head of the Ammar Strategic Base (an organization established to fight the “soft war” against the Islamic Republic of Iran), in a meeting with university student members of the Basij paramilitary force, has stated: “Syria is the 35th province [of Iran] and a strategic province for us. If the enemy attacks us and wants to appropriate either Syria or Khuzestan (in southern Iran), the priority is that we keep Syria.”

I'm guessing we are right to say that it is more than what is called, hmm what's the word, analogy?!

By the way, the statement he gave is in no way related to Iran-Iraq war, let just avoid the use of Taqqyiah, it'd be better to call a spade a spade rather than fooling ourselves.

P.S. recommend to your false making propagandist to at least learn how many provinces Iran have before distorting the news.

It looks like that you know nothing about Al-Monitor? This site is run by Pan-Arabs who happen to be pro-Iran.

The article gave a reference to the news agency that released the statement. How come the news is false?

Do you have any real proof from any respected and well known Iranian who have claimed Egypt is persian?

I never changed the question. I just gave bits and pieces of evidence on Syria, Bahrain, and I don't need to bring Iraq at this point, I guess. Egypt was a slip, I'm afraid.

I wouldn't be surprised though if someone said it. @iranigirl2 once said Afghanistan is a Persian country :lol:

Do you know how many provinces Iran has?:lol:

what the heck ? this thread is still going on with arabic trolling ? have an important exam , will be back in a couple of hours .

it seems that the mods hadnt done anything abt it . its okey with me though :D i have a headache for counter trolling measures :D

p.s i'm studying counter arab trolling !! :D its a major field of study , just so u know :D

I'm not questioning the simplicity of it. I'm just delighted to see that shift the argument from a subjective point of view to an objective one by attacking me personally.
Anyway, you didn't get my point.
Actually, this is what he says:
I'm guessing we are right to say that it is more than what is called, hmm what's the word, analogy?!
By the way, the statement he gave is in no way related to Iran-Iraq war, let just avoid the use of Taqqyiah, it'd be better to call a spade a spade rather than fooling ourselves.
It looks like that you know nothing about Al-Monitor? This site is run by Pan-Arabs who happen to be pro-Iran.
The article gave a reference to the news agency that released the statement. How come the news is false?
I am an agnostic, and we do not have any Taqqiyah. It is an islamic rule, and not related to me.
Since when Pan-Arabs became pro-Iran?!!! Are you f***ing kidding me? Anyway, I don't care about your local media, and I don't trust them, specially when I can read the original version of news in Persian and when I see that they have not even been able to write a correct title for their news.
I never changed the question. I just gave bits and pieces of evidence on Syria, Bahrain, and I don't need to bring Iraq at this point, I guess. Egypt was a finger-slip, I'm afraid.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So what?!!! did you even bother yourself to read your link?
It is about 2500 years ago. persians wanted to capture everywhere of the world at the time.
is it even related to my question?!!!

Since when Pan-Arabs became pro-Iran?!!! Are you f***ing kidding me?

:rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha: :laugh:

Al-Assad the father and son are one of the most active factions of the Pan-Arabs :lol: and they are pro-Iran. Similarly, the Pan-Arab of Lebanon are actually pro-Iran. :lol:

It is about 2500 years ago. persians wanted to capture everywhere of the world at the time.

What are you laughing at? I don't see any link, the hell you talking about?

Anyway, you didn't get my point.

I am an agnostic, and we do not have any Taqqiyah. It is an islamic rule, and not related to me.
Since when Pan-Arabs became pro-Iran?!!! Are you f***ing kidding me? Anyway, I don't care about your local media, and I don't trust them, specially when I can read the original version of news in Persian and when I see that they have not even been able to write a correct title for their news.

Back
Top Bottom