What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Bologna1482.jpg

lol , at the time of this map , there was no a-rab :D

Lol! Huh!? :what:

No one even mentioned you, but in general from what I have observed on multiple different threads including this one is that everyone shares a bit of the blame. I know quite a bit about different civilizations myself, & if you were to take a look at my previous posts on this or other threads, I corrected false or exaggerated claims from both sides.
this is an international thread not a private chat any way i dont see your point but if you think you posted the right thing for both sides we are good.

We
I'm not questioning the simplicity of it. I'm just delighted to see that shift the argument from a subjective point of view to an objective one by attacking me personally.

Actually, this is what he says:

I'm guessing we are right to say that it is more than what is called, hmm what's the word, analogy?!

By the way, the statement he gave is in no way related to Iran-Iraq war, let just avoid the use of Taqqyiah, it'd be better to call a spade a spade rather than fooling ourselves.

It looks like that you know nothing about Al-Monitor? This site is run by Pan-Arabs who happen to be pro-Iran.

The article gave a reference to the news agency that released the statement. How come the news is false?

I never changed the question. I just gave bits and pieces of evidence on Syria, Bahrain, and I don't need to bring Iraq at this point, I guess. Egypt was a slip, I'm afraid.

I wouldn't be surprised though if someone said it. @iranigirl2 once said Afghanistan is a Persian country :lol:

We'll Irani girl is not wrong in saying that.

this is an international thread not a private chat any way i dont see your point but if you think you posted the right thing for both sides we are good.

What does the subject of racism have to do with this thread being in an international forum? Everyone already knows that anyone can & has the right to comment on these threads. Private chat? Again, no one implied or stated this was a private chat whatsoever, or at least I don't recall saying that. I can post anything I want in regards to the topic, & do not require someone else's approval so avoid giving me your lecture. Anyone can pick sides in a discussion, that's exactly what makes it a discussion. Although, my posts on this thread were dealing with misconceptions so they were neutral, not that that even matters anyway. My previous posts on this thread are present for all to read, & they dealt with Indo-Iranians, Semitic prophets, & the X & Y chromosomes. All of these subjects were discussed on this thread.

camels butt.
:bunny:
:partay:
anyhow , HATE is a bad word , but unfortunately some arab members are spelling it all over the forum:smart:

What does the subject of racism have to do with this thread being in an international forum? Everyone already knows that anyone can & has the right to comment on these threads. Private chat? Again, no one implied or stated this was a private chat whatsoever, or at least I don't recall saying that. I can post anything I want in regards to the topic, & do not require someone else's approval so avoid giving me your lecture. Anyone can pick sides in a discussion, that's exactly what makes it a discussion. Although, my posts on this thread were dealing with misconceptions so they were neutral, not that that even matters anyway. My previous posts on this thread are present for all to read, & they dealt with Indo-Iranians, Semitic prophets, & the X & Y chromosomes. All of these subjects were discussed on this thread.

on this special matter , the other side is exactly RACIST !

and its funny though , arabs are racist against iranians ........ dooms day , thats what i call it :D

Lol! Huh!? :what:

No one even mentioned you
whatever thanks for educating us.

on this special matter , the other side is exactly RACIST !

and its funny though , arabs are racist against iranians ........ dooms day , thats what i call it :D

You mean the "Arabian vs Persian Gulf" discussion? That discussion only lasted for a while before evolving in to a fight over heritages. :lol: As I said earlier, I noticed that different sides share some blame at varying degrees in such discussions, including this thread & a few others I have seen.

I am lucky enough to have friends from different nationalities including Arab countries & Iran so I respect everyone's culture, language, & heritage.

Although, that doesn't change the fact that different nations have varying accomplishments, & sometimes making fun of others is entertaining. :lol: Anyway, forget about it.

Last edited:
whatever thanks for educating us.

So you quoted two different posts, with one of the quoted posts having lots of its content deleted just to say that? Whatever, it wasn't me who started this anyway.

arabs (sa) have heritage ?

Huh!? The term heritage includes history, social status, language et cetera, & no nation on Earth is devoid of that. This also includes both good & bad elements from different nations.

Last edited:
You mean the "Arabian vs Persian Gulf" discussion? That discussion only lasted for a while before evolving in to a fight over heritages. :lol: As I said earlier, I noticed that different sides share some blame at varying degrees in such discussions, including this thread & a few others I have seen.

I am lucky enough to have friends from different nationalities including Arab countries & Iran so I respect everyone's culture, language, & heritage.

Although, that doesn't change the fact that different nations have varying accomplishments, & sometimes making fun of others is entertaining. :lol: Anyway, forget about it.

You a policeman,iranic or Arab?, if not then don't worry about it.

You a policeman,iranic or Arab?, if not then don't worry about it.

Wtf!? No, I am not a policeman or a moderator here, neither am I Arab or Iranian. I can post wherever the hell I want & on any fuking topic I want so keep your pointless advice to yourself.

Wtf!? No, I am not a policeman or a moderator here, neither am I Arab or Iranian. I can post wherever the hell I want & on any fuking topic I want so keep your pointless advice to yourself.

We'll if you are neither then you can keep your comments to yourself, if and when we need a peace broker we shall inform you.

Good day to you sir.

Back
Top Bottom