What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

So, I guess the title of "Arabian Gulf" will spark uproar among Iranian users. When it is shown on the ME section, it will not be about the topic but Arab v Iranian and even Turkish and Pakistanis get involved. Hilarious but did waste my time through 18 pages. :coffee:

Last edited:
:rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha: :laugh:

Al-Assad the father and son are one of the most active factions of the Pan-Arabs :lol: and they are pro-Iran. Similarly, the Pan-Arab of Lebanon are actually pro-Iran. :lol:
I don't consider him a pro Iran. FYI, most of Iranian people do not like this guy.
mullahs and assad have the same enemies, and they are allies. It does not mean that they are lovers. as long as both of them are enemies with Israel and US, and as long as KSA, and its ally try to bug them by sending terrorists, they would remain ally. it does not necessary mean that they really like each other. they need to be ally with each other and they are.
What are you laughing at? I don't see any link, the hell you talking about?
o_O Can't you see your own link?

Thanks for letting me know that Iranians dislike Assad.

I don't consider him a pro Iran. FYI, most of Iranian people do not like this guy.
mullahs and assad have the same enemies, and they are allies. It does not mean that they are lovers. as long as both of them are enemies with Israel and US, and as long as KSA, and its ally try to bug them by sending terrorists, they would remain ally. it does not necessary mean that they really like each other. they need to be ally with each other and they are.

o_O Can't you see your own link?

There is nothing I see sir.

The same Arabs who defeated you culturally, religiously, historically, and IDENTICALLY :lol:?

The same Arabs who gave you their religion?

The same Arabs where you drop 3 times a day on your knees toward their lands?

The same west who install your Shah's family?

The same west who succeed to overthrow your own PM?

The same west that took everything from you?

The same west you shouted death to them and received their weapons?

The same west you begged to help you to get rid off Sadam, and the Taliban?

:lol:

Lets not start again Yzd, because i do feel obliged to provide facts to discredit most of your claims like in that other thread.

1. Persians retained their culture and also as i said before and as ALL historical facts point to, Arabs were a lot more Persianized than Persians were Arabized.

2.I think you mentioned that you forced it on them earlier when we wrote to each other?
No argument against that. However, the Muslim faith might have started in the Arab peninsula. But it wasn't a "Pure Arabic" religion. And you'd do well to read about the effect Persians had on Islam.
Even to go as far as the Sassanids Protecting Mecca from Christian armies when the prophet was 6 years old etc. And lets not talk about the scholars of Islam, the structure, the praying and all. As i said, you'd do well to read how Islam was affected, not just by Persians but by most people during that time which the Muslims came in contact with. However, Persians had the greatest effect on Islam after it was started by Arabs. But it's neither a Persian or an Arabic religion. Its simply an Islamic one. As was the Empires of Islam. They weren't Arabic Empires, they were Islamic Empires.

3.No argument there, Muslims do that.

4.The coup d'état of 1921 was partially assisted by the British government, yes. But Reza Shah was not installed by the west. His son however, in The 1953 coup d'état was. No argument there....
But the Family wasn't.

Read up more about the Treaty of Darin and how with international recognition and support, Ibn Saud continued to consolidate his power, eventually conquering nearly all of the central Arabian Peninsula.
And lets just not get into all the dictators and etc installed by the west into Arab countries...when you look at the big picture and not just Saudi Arabia.

5.Yep that did happen, the west helped the Shah to overthrow the PM...But as i said, let's not get into what the west has done to the Arab countries when looking at the big picture and not restricting it to Saudi Arabia.

6.Took everything? What are you talking about? Iran is after Turkey and Israel, the most successful country in the middle east. Even with the help of the west, you guys still haven't become the 3rd most successful there, despite Iran having loads of sanctions and restrictions that you don't have. And you guys need the west to accomplish almost everything you guys are doing from buildings, industry, education,military,space programme etc. Iran doesn't.

7. As i said earlier, Iran relied very little on the west. It was more to the east they looked at, during the Iran-Iraq war and afterwards. And Iraq relied HEAVILY on the West. The U.S even had to go as far as to tell Saddam where to strike because he was losing the war, and that made it into a stalemate. How the hell do you not win a war with most of the world on your side, using chemical weapons and being supported in a way that very few countries ever have been during a war. Not even Israel got that much support during the Arab-Israeli wars.
And lets not get into what the Saudis are buying from the west now, and also sending in to countries and to terrorists. I even read a report of Saudis buying Israeli weapons to send to the "jihadists" in Syria.

8. Actually, if you'd do a bit of reading, you'd find out that the west asked and begged Iran for help against Saddam and the Taliban. And that after being unable to do any significant damage against the Taliban for a month, Iran told the U.S where to strike and helped them out after they asked for help. But sure, Iran was stabbed in the back after that.

And Iran did complain to the U.N of Saddam's chemical weapon use and etc. No argument about that. But lets not talk about the complaints made in the U.N by Saudi Arabia....just too much.

And the only people literally asking and begging (and kissing) for the help of the U.S has been Saudi Arabia and some other gulf states. Everything from begging them to attack Libya after Gaddafi publicly ridiculed the Saudi king as to why he is working with the Americans when the Americans are helping the Israelis against the Palestinians, To the Syrian conflict,Protests in the gulf, begging them to "cut of the head of the snake"(Iran that is), Egypt and etc etc. List goes on and on.

Iranians are dying out of the lack of medicine because they can't sell oil, and you had the audacity to talk about oil? :lol: :D
Yeah, We Saudis aren't educated, only Iranians are.
The Iranians will come around...And that's what scares the Saudis at the moment, hence them being so quiet after the Geneva deal for a while. Having secret meetings with Israel, and the Americans and French having to hold their hands to assure them that its alright and etc...I'm not saying that some Iranians aren't dying out of the lack of medicine and that's unfortunate. But more Arabs are unfortunately dying because of crackdowns, protests,sectarianism,terrorism amongst themselves and etc. And i hope they get their freedom from their west supported dictators. And also, i hope women can be able to drive in Saudi Arabia without being arrested and also that people can walk around with a "free hugs" sign without being arrested too and so many other things.

I'm glad you at least admitted to Iranians being more educated. No argument there either :)

No thank you, to the best of knowledge only Iranians make ludicrous claims like " Egypt, Iraq and Syria " are Persian countries!

I've never heard of people saying Egypt, Iraq and Syria being "Persian countries". Well especially not nowadays(That would be stupid). I know that Iraq used to be a Persian country and that Medes and Babylonians were there prior to that and i know that Syria and Egypt was under Persian control, but it wasn't "Persian" per say. Because Persians didn't forcefully "Persianize" people and was not concerned with spreading its culture to the many peoples it conquered. People usually adopted Persian culture voluntarily though, as the Pre-Islamic countries did when coming in contact with Persia and as the Post-Islamic countries did after coming in contact with Persia, etc.
You can read more about it here if you like, Persianization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But still , back then , it wasn't Arab either. Even today, Egyptians even prefer being called Egyptians rather than Arabs. I talked to an Iraqi the other day that said he isn't an Arab, even though he was from Iraq and his family is from there but originally came from the Arabian Peninsula or something, he still said he is Iraqi and not Arab(he was baptist though, but I've heard it from Muslims too). And Syrians consider themselves Syrian. But sure, there are of course more people referring to themselves as Arab.
But still , so much disunity among you guys though. It could have to do with them being Arabized rather than being "Arab" per say. At least that's my theory.

Anyway, Yzd. Agree to Disagree? And ill leave you and the Iranians continue to bicker ;) Haha gotta say though that there is a saying in Sweden, "Love starts with arguments" hahaha

And i agree with what you said before, That maybe one day Iranians and All Arabs (not just some), get along.

LETS STICK TO TOPIC NOW!
Any more news on the fishing boats? Is it mentioned on news in Saudi Arabia?

Last edited:
@Anaoshak

The comments I made wasn't addressed to you in person, and I find it unfortunate that you have been offended by them. However, you should blame your own fellow countrymen for making outrageous comments about the others.

@Anaoshak

The comments I made wasn't addressed to you in person, and I find it unfortunate that you have been offended by them. However, you should blame your own fellow countrymen for making outrageous comments about the others.
I know dude :) But just as i would address someone talking about my heritage, i know you would address someone talking about your heritage, even if it wasn't addressed to me or you directly per say. Its just instinct.

And I blame both my countrymen and your countrymen for making outrageous comments about others and each other.
I've read stupid stuff coming from both sides in this thread.
It started with the Persian/Arabian Gulf thing.
And i don't really see why it should. In my own opinion it should stay as the Persian Gulf, and I'm not saying that just because i happen to be Persian/Iranian, I'm saying it just because it's always been the Persian Gulf (According to Persian, Arab and European maps,history etc)and the Arabian Sea should stay as the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman should stay as the Gulf of Oman and the Gulf of Aden should stay as the Gulf of Aden. The name issue only came up recently, in the 60's with the emergence of pan-Arabism and Arab nationalism. Prior to that, it's always been considered the "Persian Gulf" by all, Arabs and non-Arabs.
And the issue has already been reviewed by several unbiased parties,including U.N groups(Neither Arab or Persian nationalists) that concluded the name "Persian Gulf" is the correct one.
Its as outrageous as it would be if an Iranian said that the Gulf of Oman should be the Gulf of Iran.
And that's why some people react when people try to change it.

Anyway, enough about that. Because it won't go anywhere and it'll just start more outrageous comments from both sides.

So, did the fishing boat thing ever show up on the news in Saudi Arabia?
I remember there was a similar incident before,

"In a similar incident in early January, Iran's coast guard detained 10 Indian nationals aboard two Saudi-flagged fishing vessels.

The arrests came just days after Saudi Arabia detained 21 Iranian nationals who were aboard two boats near al-Harqus island, 42 miles off the Saudi coast."

I also respect whatever name might suit the one's most.

I remember there was a similar incident before

A similar incident that took place was in Ramadan, when the Saudis ceased one Iranian boat.

Up until now, nothing appeared on the surface, but I guess the Iranian Navy - or the Coast Guard - will keep us up to date.

I know dude :) But just as i would address someone talking about my heritage, i know you would address someone talking about your heritage, even if it wasn't addressed to me or you directly per say. Its just instinct.

And I blame both my countrymen and your countrymen for making outrageous comments about others and each other.
I've read stupid stuff coming from both sides in this thread.
It started with the Persian/Arabian Gulf thing.
And i don't really see why it should. In my own opinion it should stay as the Persian Gulf, and I'm not saying that just because i happen to be Persian/Iranian, I'm saying it just because it's always been the Persian Gulf (According to Persian, Arab and European maps,history etc)and the Arabian Sea should stay as the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman should stay as the Gulf of Oman and the Gulf of Aden should stay as the Gulf of Aden. The name issue only came up recently, in the 60's with the emergence of pan-Arabism and Arab nationalism. Prior to that, it's always been considered the "Persian Gulf" by all, Arabs and non-Arabs.
And the issue has already been reviewed by several unbiased parties,including U.N groups(Neither Arab or Persian nationalists) that concluded the name "Persian Gulf" is the correct one.
Its as outrageous as it would be if an Iranian said that the Gulf of Oman should be the Gulf of Iran.
And that's why some people react when people try to change it.

Anyway, enough about that. Because it won't go anywhere and it'll just start more outrageous comments from both sides.

I remember there was a similar incident before,

"In a similar incident in early January, Iran's coast guard detained 10 Indian nationals aboard two Saudi-flagged fishing vessels.

The arrests came just days after Saudi Arabia detained 21 Iranian nationals who were aboard two boats near al-Harqus island, 42 miles off the Saudi coast."

The same Arabs who defeated you culturally, religiously, historically, and IDENTICALLY :lol:?

The same Arabs who gave you their religion?

The same Arabs where you drop 3 times a day on your knees toward their lands?

The same west who install your Shah's family?

The same west who succeed to overthrow your own PM?

The same west that took everything from you?

The same west you shouted death to them and received their weapons?

The same west you begged to help you to get rid off Sadam, and the Taliban?

Iranians are dying out of the lack of medicine because they can't sell oil, and you had the audacity to talk about oil? :lol: :D

Yeah, We Saudis aren't educated, only Iranians are.

No thank you, to the best of knowledge only Iranians make ludicrous claims like " Egypt, Iraq and Syria " are Persian countries!

For us it was just about religious , our ancestor only accept Allah religious not you Arabs .... that why when you Arabs want to read Prophet words , need to read the books that Persian wrote them ...
_____

aye .... we just sit and watched that west spend 3-4 trillion dollars to do the work for us and in same time , weaken itself .... as strategic point , we screw three of our enemies with minimal efforts ... it was you arab who was killing yourself to gave your air space and land for attack against Iraq .... not Iran .... and this is only about a decade ago and now you Arabs are trying to change history .... are you think others can't see your false claim !?

for sure some of Iranian suffer because the lake of medicine , because we only produce 97% our medicine and that remaining 3 percent is a problem because it will take time to produce them and as every sane people knew , the illnesses don't wait for us to make proper medicine ....

the problem is not about educate , it is about your cultural .... I saw many Arabs that are educated but if one of their relative does a crime , they would support him blindly because he is one of their relative .... your culture stayed in Tribal era ...

:rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha: :laugh:

Al-Assad the father and son are one of the most active factions of the Pan-Arabs :lol: and they are pro-Iran. Similarly, the Pan-Arab of Lebanon are actually pro-Iran. :lol:
It is true but they don't mind being allies to non Arabs. compete with Iraq leadership, religion, fighting (or not) the same so called ennemies make being allies.
I know many Iranians don't like Arabs. It is not a majority of people. Anyway we have no choice to live next to each other, so better to try to have the minimum of respect.
I spent some time in Emirates and i can see there many are so much anti Iranians too. But lot of Iranians still live there and it is not a hell for Iranians at all to live there. It shows that even people are very different (education way, business mind, and so) they can accept each other and even work together).

Iranians are not so racist but on internet , not only you can find extremists but it is much easier to say lot of crap, lot of anger, sometimes you say much more than what you really think.
If Iranians didn't like Arabs that much, then even with the horror of the war, why so many Iranians (clearly a majority) care about Iraq and wish for them to live peacefully...

@al-Hasani thx for your comment

Humans or all living organisms are made up of cells, which are the de facto building blocks of the body. They group together to form specific or unique functions by specialization to form organs. Those organs work together to form organ systems & a combination of these systems constitutes the living organism. Human cells have 23 pairs of chromosomes bringing the total to 46. The last pair are the sex chromosomes X & Y. Males have this in the XY combination while females have two X chromosomes. The Y chromosome is used for establishing paternal lineage, whereas the X chromosome deals with the maternal one. Most of what I have stated is just simple biology so I bet many people know it already. Since women don't carry the Y chromosome, they need to rely on male relatives from the paternal side to establish lineage. The Y chromosome doesn't change much through generations, but I recall that there are possibilities of differences caused by mutations even between a father and son.
That's 100% true, no human being is better than another on the basis of race or origins but the people you argue with are super racists and supremacists and on your part, you have to put facts on the table and remind everybody of his real size, that way they will avoid being racists at least with you. Unfortunately, this is the only way to do it.

That's 100% true, no human being is better than another on the basis of race or origins but the people you argue with are super racists and supremacists and on your part, you have to put facts on the table and remind everybody of his real size, that way they will avoid being racists at least with you. Unfortunately, this is the only way to do it.

I agree, & their responses are pretty funny when they are put in their place. :lol:

the threads name must be changed to " PERSIAN GULF " , gulf is not accepted .

what gulf ? there a trillion gulf on the planet ; according to this document by the united nations , no name but "PERSIAN" is acceptable to be referred to the water way :

800px-UN_Persian_Gulf.jpg

@Jungibaaz

yeah its funny you put us in our place.

Lol! Huh!? :what:

No one even mentioned you, but in general from what I have observed on multiple different threads including this one is that everyone shares a bit of the blame. Although, some members are able to refute others with evidence, whereas others simply troll or post something ridiculous. I know quite a bit about different civilizations myself, & if you were to take a look at my previous posts on this or other threads, I corrected false or exaggerated claims from both sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom