What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

how do you know that it is common?
give me names of some of current important Iranian nationalists who have claimed so.
We have not insulted Mesopotamian civilization at all. the discussion is made by some desert people of arabian peninsula, not Iraqis, and Iranians are answering them.

I don't follow their politics, I only know Iranian people doing this, you want evidence you got internet, google, youtube you can find enough.
This isn’t about us or certain people, but the problem with this what's called, Persian superiority complex, that is what you can see on this thread clearly.

So let's just agree you're an Iranian stooge. I'm sorry for insisting on your Afghanisim since you have been willfully denying your Afghani roots. Again, I apologize

I told u it's hard for you to accept that a proud Pakistani who happens to be sunni hanafi is pro Iran.

You can call me an afghan but reality is very different.

I rather be an Iranian stooge then an idol worshipping desert deweller.

if I remember correctly , he was descend of Abraham and when Ismael came there , there were Arabs ... so , can you understand what I try to say !? ...

and unlike you Arabs , Prophet only is respected man for none Arab Muslims because he was Allah's messenger and the Greeat Prophet who was good enough that Allah give him this hardest mission in human history , not because he was Arab ... ( and this is something you Arabs forget and that is your downhill )

and you forget that Prophet said that Taqva is the only important things for Allah not race ....

No, those were Semitic ancestors of Arabs. Arabs are ancestors of Prophet Ibrahim (as) through his son Ismail (ra).

LOL, talk about respect clown when all your fellow countrymen (who started this) has been doing is insulting people left and right and lied again and again and made historical lies as you people are very famous for.

Yes, and you forget that you people of all in the region have the biggest problem with what you preach. Not us Arabs.

Read below. You have the answer there.

I don't follow their politics, I only know Iranian people doing this, you want evidence you got internet, google, youtube you can find enough.
This isn’t about us or certain people, but the problem with this what's called, Persian superiority complex, that is what you can see on this thread clearly.

They are not just a bunch of columns. It was a royal city, which was burned down by Alexander, which he later regret. This is how it looked like, and has been called by historians as the richest ancient city the world knew:

persepolis.jpg

6853134329_efee5fc759_z.jpg

Give me a break with your Petra. Petra is complete Roman in architecture. There is not one Arab ancient city which can match Persepolis.

Kazakh Nomad (Baradur something)

I googled the image. It is apparently in Iran, LOL.

1000 years ago Arabs were the greatest power in the world ruling the Abbasid Caliphate, including your country and the Al-Andalus. Baghdad and other cities funded by Arabs were at that time widely considered as the most advanced cities in the world at that time and made the area great again. Like their Semitic ancestors did before them long before anyone had heard about you "Iranians/Persians" or you had left the Kazakh Steppe.

1000 years ago you Iranians were close to becoming Arabized. Look at all the Iranians of that time. Carbon copy names of your regular Arab. Same clothes etc. Reading and speaking Arabic and being taught in Arabic which was the lingua franca of the Islamic world at that time.

Aside from being ruled by us Arabs for many centuries.

See that map. Take a close look.

f9v86.jpg

LOL. Are those few columns the best you can offer?

Petra alone beats that let alone Mada'in Saleh in KSA.

Already posted in this thread.
:omghaha:
Let`s cut saying arab,arab arab.All of your power was becuase of islam.and Islam belong to GOD not to pre-Idol worshipper arab.

Man Iran was conqueror of the world at 2500 years ago!And your turkey did`t exist before islam, and after abbasi reign it created.Don`t compare persia with...
:wave:;)

Look buddy if that rocks your boat fine, let's finish the common enemy and we can then discuss this later.

Someday Nasreddin put a piece of wood on the ground and told to people that this is the center of the universe, when people asked why? he answered if you don't believe it, measure it.
your comment reminded me that old strory ;)

Aside from being ruled by us Arabs for many centuries.

and I can say we ruled you more than thousand years .... and Abu Muslim Khorasani was the one who put an end to your shameful Banu Ummayeh destiny and Persian was the real runner of Abbassid empire ( although in Haroun Al Rashid era , he give power to Turks because he just feared that persian took the power from him .... ) ...

see, even in your golden era , you wasn't in power ... you were king but you had no power ....

that why Mamoun was able to kill Amin and took the power ...

even in Banu Ummayeh era , they used Roman adviser to run their empires ..... because arabs couldn't do a shit ... because they only knew about living in deserts ....

and don't make me laugh ... you was savage enough to kill prophet grandson and defy prophet family and clan less than 50 years after prophet death ... and most Ironically is that prophet only ask you for " kindness to his family " as the price of all of his hard days he endured ....

Arab alongside of Jews are most ungrateful people in history .... and this is well known ...

I said Arab. Get lost with your Semites. If you mention Arabs, at least stick too it.

They are not just a bunch of columns. It was a royal city, which was burned down by Alexander, which he later regret. This is how it looked like, and has been called by historians as the richest ancient city the world knew:

persepolis.jpg

6853134329_efee5fc759_z.jpg

Give me a break with your Petra. Petra is complete Roman in architecture. There is not one Arab ancient city which can match Persepolis.
Oh yes.Maybe at this period the best action of arab was bat shaving in kabba

Nonsense, mr. Baradur something.

Babylon was always more prestigious and older, greater etc. Semitic made once again.

When you conquered it you even made that your capital.

Says it all really.

Of course Petra, one of the most well-known historical sites and a very old historical site (World UNESCO Heritage Site), is MUCH more impressive than a few columns. LOL. Who are you kidding?

And it was not Roman built. It was built by Nabateans the ancient people of Northern Hijaz and Southern Jordan. The ancestors of the Arabs living there today. Fellow Semitic people.

The Gods they made were also ancient Semitic Gods that were celebrated from Iraq and Syria in the north to Yemen.

Also similar Gods were followed in Egypt and parts of Northern Africa.

Petra (Arabic: البتراء, Al-Batrāʾ, Ancient Greek Πέτρα) is a historical and archaeological city in the southern Jordanian governorate ofMa'an, that is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water conduit system. Another name for Petra is the Rose City due to the color of the stone out of which it is carved.

Established possibly as early as 312 BCE as the capital city of the Nabataeans,[1] it is a symbol of Jordan, as well as its most-visited tourist attraction.[2] It lies on the slope of Jebel al-Madhbah (identified by some as the biblical Mount Hor[3]) in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Arabah (Wadi Araba), the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. Petra has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985.

The site remained unknown to the Western world until 1812, when it was introduced by Swiss explorer Johann Ludwig Burckhardt. It was described as "a rose-red city half as old as time" in a Newdigate Prize-winning poem by John William Burgon. UNESCO has described it as "one of the most precious cultural properties of man's cultural heritage".[4] See: UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists. Petra was chosen by the Smithsonian Magazine as one of the "28 Places to See Before You Die."[5]

Now stick to your 4-6 columns in comparison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom