What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

WTF are you talking about?
I am an azeri myself and I want to let you know that we are loyal to our country, and even most of Iranian nationalists are azeri. so if you want me to respect you as a person who has turkic roots, respect my country, unless there would not be any brotherhood between us.
Got it?
This would my first and last comment regarding this subject for you.

Dont take that child serious..Cuz we dont in our section

False history?!!! do you know that most parts of Iraq's history is joint with Iran? by this comment, you are humiliating your country as well.

History of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History over 10.000 years, 539 BC is when Iraq was added to Persian dynasties that leaves history from Uruk Ubaid ~5300 BC till 539 BC of history and civilization before Iranic/Persians came and Iraq became part of Persian dynasties. Still leaves majority of Iraq’s history not part of Persia which makes your claim wrong.

False bullshit is what some members were spreading previously, the Byblos city being Iranian that guy. I’m not degrading Iran, I am criticizing those people I spoke about in my post to you.

The most rightest wing of Iranian nationalists is Pan-Iranist party. even those guys, have not EVER claimed what you said. there maybe some persons in every country to say many stuff, but it does not represent anything.
I speak about individuals not political parties, political parties will always hide behind bureaucratic lies to be seen as "decent", they cannot play racist Aryan superior like individuals.

Anyway, do not try to derail the subject.
The subject was derailed by others, the subject is about 2 ships being seized.

Surenas is an individual person who is kurdish I guess, and does not represent Iranians.
Kurds = Iranians.

No problem bro ;) Middle-east was much peaceful when Persians were ruled by Arabs or Turks. Now Iranians are supporting terrorist groups all over mid-east, people dying, cars exploding, this is the true essence of farsi fascism and terrorism. This can't last longer. Sooner or later a coalition of the willing will form to make an end to this.

Indeed. Arabs and Turks should continue to have even closer relations. You could serve as an example of an once very conservative Muslim country that opted for secularism without losing its Islamic identity.

The Ottoman-Arab Revolt thing is also the past. Many Arabs fought against that and the opinions differ besides only 4-5 Arab countries were involved. Only like 1/4 of all Arab countries.

Lastly Arabs should forget about Turks "stealing" their Caliphabe around 1500 after nearly 1000 years rule. The Caliph can be anybody as long as he serves Islam and the Ottomans when they ruled parts of the Arab world through local leaders such as the Hashemites in Hijaz were mostly doing really good.

Other than that then I don't see or know of any Arab-Turkish problems. We have Turkic peoples living in our lands and they are treated well likewise the around 1.5 million Arabs living in Turkey.

Let us hope that the pariah state was disclipned after they had those talks with the world powers.

Do you think we will hear death to America and Israel chants next Friday? Or had this deal suddenly changed their whole policy?

:lol:

"Axis of resistance my ***"

:lol:

Arabs should unite and crush Iran and liberate minorities of Iran. Amongst others, the biggest minority which are Azerbaijani 20-25 million.

Disappointed because the Americans don't dare to attack Iran, and are pushing for diplomacy? Arabs? Don't make me laugh. You are speaking about a people who need Pakistani experts, because they lack knowledge in every sector, whether military or non-military. Look at how afraid all Arabs are at the moment. They are shivering, because they know that once Iran is unleashed, they would dominate the whole region. This what a Saudi prince said a couple of days ago:

“Look, Iran is a huge threat, historically speaking,” he said. “The Persian empire was always against the Muslim Arab empire, especially against the Sunnis. The threat is from Persia, not from Israel. This was a great empire ruling the whole neighborhood. I’ll tell you something — they are in Bahrain, they are in Iraq, they are in Syria, they are with Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas, which is Sunni, in Gaza. They are intruding into these areas. King Abdullah of Jordan had a good statement on this — he said that a Shiite crescent begins from Iran, through Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and goes down to Palestine, to Hamas.”

Ashamed of yourself Afghani? No problem, you should have got used to it by now. Go Afghani go

I understand your frustration and your ignorance of geography, you couldn't differentiate between pakistan and Afghanistan.

I know it hurts you that a Pakistani is pro Iran, let me give you some hard facts there are 40 million Pakistanis like me who will support Iran to the bitter end what ever that maybe.

Our only religious book is Quraan and others are just collections of prophets sayings.

:tup:

How convincing........ strangely all Pan-iranist here have Azeri roots? Prove you are Azeri..... Speak Azeri Turkish to me. Translate this msg to prove otherwise I don't believe you.

They can't bro. They have become Persianized. I doubt anyone is loyal to the Turkic people. I would be vary of them. I am talking about the users here.

Not like those guys below:

History over 10.000 years, 539 BC is when Iraq was added to Persian dynasties that leaves history from Uruk Ubaid ~5300 BC till 539 BC of history and civilization before Iranic/Persians came and Iraq became part of Persian dynasties. Still leaves majority of Iraq’s history not part of Persia which makes your claim wrong.

False bullshit is what some members were spreading previously, the Byblos city being Iranian that guy. I’m not degrading Iran, I am criticizing those people I spoke about in my post to you.

I speak about individuals not political parties, political parties will always hide behind bureaucratic lies to be seen as "decent", they cannot play racist Aryan superior like individuals.

Kurds = Iranians.

:tup:
Excellent @Doritos11. Proud of you. Job well done.

This would my first and last comment regarding this subject for you.
I know that brother. I just felt that it would be good for him to hear what I said from an azerbaijani.
;)
Do you think I will take your word on face value? Almost all Farsi on this forum say they have Azeri roots to make their Pan-Iranist agenda look more marketable. Conviently none of them speaks Azeri Turkish...... Please prove you are Azeri by translating my msg in Azeri Turkish otherwise you are just another Farsi pretending to be Azeri. All Azeri on this forum can underline how Azeri in Iran feel. They are Turk when asked.

Kurds = Iranians.

Anyway, it seems that you didn't get what I said. I did not say that kurds are not iranian, I just meant that he, as an individual, is not representing all Iranians.
political parties are formed by people and reflect their opinions, so their opinion can show opinion of at least a part of society.
Anyway, Iran-Iraq have almost a shared history in last 2600 years. even by your claims, it is almost half of your history. isn't it enough for you to respect Iranian history?

I understand your frustration and your ignorance of geography, you couldn't differentiate between pakistan and Afghanistan.

I know it hurts you that a Pakistani is pro Iran, let me give you some hard facts there are 40 million Pakistanis like me who will support Iran to the bitter end what ever that maybe.
There is a difference between a shameful Afghani or an Iranian stooge and a proud Pakistani.

Look how Iranians despise their stooges:

Problem is that they don't see those people as Arabs, nor as Arab graves. They see them as 'God's men', who turned to Arabs, because apparantly were the most ignorant of all.

So when Iranian Ayatollahs have black turban, they aren't really Arab, but just use this color to control Arabs. Like Nasrallah, Mashaal, Maliki and many others, who came to bow for Persians in Tehran.

And now, the worst crisis in the history of the Arab world is being led by Persians. Resulted in the destruction of Syria. You can thank Bandar Bush for that too btw!

Our only religious book is Quraan and others are just collections of prophets sayings.

and you couldn't collect it for yourself .... it just showing so many things ...

Says the individual that is able to write Arabic (I remember I had a debate with you I believe) and that has an individual as his avatar who claimed to be an Arab (paternal Arab ancestry).

I guess talking with Iranians is like talking with a 2 year old who used the toilette for the first time and not his diaper and now thinks that he is the king of the world.

I like that analogy.:omghaha:

first , our Seyyed only claim that they are children of Imam Ali and prophet's daughter .... not Arabs (see they don't like Arabs at all )

that is funny .... maybe he thing that toilet is just like some one else face so that why he think he are above what he shits on it ... right !?

Back
Top Bottom