What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Arabs should unite and crush Iran and liberate minorities of Iran. Amongst others, the biggest minority which are Azerbaijani 20-25 million.

Bro, I was harsh on you before but we Arabs and Turks have the same problems with them. Their historical lies, meddling etc. Time to invade and rule them again as we both did before.

If they don't change. Surely the Iranian bunch that is on this forum cannot possibly be representative for Iran. Otherwise I feel very sorry for them.

No wonder that they have the biggest brain drain the world.

Brain drain in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you aware of what attitude Persian nationalists have towards others, a superiority complex based on false history.
False history?!!! do you know that most parts of Iraq's history is joint with Iran? by this comment, you are humiliating your country as well.
Ignorance, racism ( Aryan superiority obsession ) and a superiority complex is what I see often in Persian nationalists, take @Surenas for example.

The most rightest wing of Iranian nationalists is Pan-Iranist party. even those guys, have not EVER claimed what you said. there maybe some persons in every country to say many stuff, but it does not represent anything.
Anyway, do not try to derail the subject.
Surenas is an individual person who is kurdish I guess, and does not represent Iranians.

There has never been a Arab civilization. Everything that Western orientalists consider Arab is basically Byzantine, Persian, Greek, Indian, etc in origin. They never developed their own science, a unique style of architecture, military inventions (heavy cavalry, bows, etc), bureaucracy, etc.

This is how Arabs were before the British found oil in their deserts:

1384348_10151972109586111_1717411665_n.png

Well , Talking with Arabs is just like talking with stones ....

Says the individual that is able to write Arabic (I remember I had a debate with you I believe) and that has an individual as his avatar who claimed to be an Arab (paternal Arab ancestry).

I guess talking with Iranians is like talking with a 2 year old who used the toilette for the first time and not his diaper and now thinks that he is the king of the world.

I like that analogy.:omghaha:

There has never been a Arab civilization. Everything that Western orientalists consider Arab is basically Byzantine, Persian, Greek, Indian, etc in origin. They never developed their own science, a unique style of architecture, military inventions (heavy cavalry, bows, etc), bureaucracy, etc.
This is how Arabs were before the British found oil in their deserts:

1384348_10151972109586111_1717411665_n.png

Again

Show me sth like this you losers, but before than be noted that every and each Arab country has a history that puts Iran into shame, be it Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Jordan...etc

Petra-by-Night-5-1.jpg

petra05.jpg

Monastery-petra.jpg

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs should unite and crush Iran and liberate minorities of Iran. Amongst others, the biggest minority which are Azerbaijani 20-25 million.

WTF are you talking about?
I am an azeri myself and I want to let you know that we are loyal to our country, and even most of Iranian nationalists are azeri. so if you want me to respect you as a person who has turkic roots, respect my country, unless there would not be any brotherhood between us.
Got it?
This would my first and last comment regarding this subject for you.

Bro, I was harsh on you before but we Arabs and Turks have the same problems with them. Their historical lies, meddling etc. Time to invade and rule them again as we both did before.

If they don't change. Surely the Iranian bunch that is on this forum cannot possibly be representative for Iran. Otherwise I feel very sorry for them.

No wonder that they have the biggest brain drain the world.
Brain drain in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No problem bro ;) Middle-east was much peaceful when Persians were ruled by Arabs or Turks. Now Iranians are supporting terrorist groups all over mid-east, people dying, cars exploding, this is the true essence of farsi fascism and terrorism. This can't last longer. Sooner or later a coalition of the willing will form to make an end to this.

WTF are you talking about?
I am an azeri myself and I want to let you know that we are loyal to our country, and even most of Iranian nationalists are azeri. so if you want me to respect you as a person who has turkic roots, respect my country, unless there would not be any brotherhood between us.
Got it?
This would my first and last comment regarding this subject for you.
How convincing........ strangely all Pan-iranist here have Azeri roots? Prove you are Azeri..... Speak Azeri Turkish to me. Translate this msg to prove otherwise I don't believe you.

So, if you all blew off your steams, can we finally talk about those fishermen? whats the story?
And BTW this thread needs a moderation ASAP...too many disturbing posts

Back
Top Bottom