What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

If it is not important, why you insist on using your fabricated name?
if it is not important for you, let it be Persian Gulf and do not use your fabricated name ever in your comments and threads.
Do you agree?

No i don't agree, i'll call it whatever i want, hell i'll even call it the Gulf of Israel just to piss off your fellow persians in here :nana:

The most ancient claim then . I wasn't aware of the history of " Arabian Gulf " claim . But you cant wake up one night and decide to change the name , that is not going to happen . Otherwise , even we can claim the " Arabian Sea " as " Pakistan Sea " :D

what about "Pakistani Occean" instead of "Indian Occean"?:-)
Although I am sure you guys would not do so because you have sanity, and are not willing to do those childish acts.

No i don't agree, i'll call it whatever i want, hell i'll even call it the Gulf of Israel just to piss off your fellow persians in here :nana:

How old are you dear?
do you need candy?

Please don't try to teach me history. Especially the Arab and Semitic one that I belong to. I know what I am talking about hence nobody has been able to counter anything.
They weren't Arabs. Neither did Arabs colonize Europe besides a few Mediteranean coastal areas like Spain and Sicily, but then were kicked out by Europeans.

Your brand of history is biased and tainted with Arab propaganda.

If Arabs were as advanced as you and your lot claim, then today you would not be blowing each other up like you do in your Arab countries, or beating women.

You would be the leading nations in technology and science, which you aren't.

Again, this Hasani with his Semite-claim, once he knows that speaking of Arab history, it won't be more deeper than camels, deserts and lizards.

Foolish arab we have 7000 years Civilization.In all the history U were Bedouin and hunting lizzard.Before our Prophet muhammad [PBUB] U didn`t even exist lizzard hunters.
U are worse of people that God has created,U khnow that... ;)

They weren't Arabs. Neither did Arabs colonize Europe besides a few Mediteranean coastal areas like Spain and Sicily, but then were kicked out by Europeans.

If Arabs were as advanced as you and your lot claim, then today you would not be blowing each other up like you do in your Arab countries, or beating women.

Are you drunk? Nobody has claimed that Phoenicians are Arab. Do you even read what I am writing or do you like to invent things in order to please your none-arguments? 4000 years ago Arabs, Persians, Iranians, Jews, Romans, Greeks and 99,9% of all people that go by the name of various ethnicities did not exist!

Hehe, we are the people that have controlled most European territory and the longest European territory of all people outside of Europe.

And we did it in a fairly modern age. 800 years of glorious Al-Andalus history that left Spain 11 World UNESCO Heritage Sites.

And who are you?
Read the post you are partially quoting. Maybe the truth hurt so you only decided to quote a little part of my post below:

But they were Semitic and we are talking about wider groups of people since neither Arabs or Persians existed 3500 years ago, at least not in recorded writings but we all have ancestors and the ancestors of the Arabs in the Middle East are all those ancient Semitic civilizations I have mentioned that are well known and gave the world the most.

Please don't try to teach me history. Especially the Arab and Semitic one that I belong to. I know what I am talking about hence nobody has been able to counter anything.

You would be the leading nations in technology and science, which you aren't.
In all the history they were lizzard hunter :haha:

Again, this Hasani with his Semite-claim, once he knows that speaking of Arab history, it won't be more deeper than camels, deserts and lizards.

Foolish arab we have 7000 years Civilization.In all the history U were Bedouin and hunting lizzard.Before our Prophet muhammad [PBUB] U didn`t even exist lizzard hunters.

Cursed people even prophet pbuh said Arabs will exist but by name only.

They are cursed like their cousins, pathetic people.

And keep lashing yourselves over those Semites death 1400 ago, keep kneeling and bowing before those semites' graves, and keep dying defending those semites' shrines.

Problem is that they don't see those people as Arabs, nor as Arab graves. They see them as 'God's men', who turned to Arabs, because apparantly were the most ignorant of all.

So when Iranian Ayatollahs have black turban, they aren't really Arab, but just use this color to control Arabs. Like Nasrallah, Mashaal, Maliki and many others, who came to bow for Persians in Tehran.

And now, the worst crisis in the history of the Arab world is being led by Persians. Resulted in the destruction of Syria. You can thank Bandar Bush for that too btw!

That's why they try to create a problem and mess with us to satisfy their Inferiority complex. you can compare it with other nationalities as well. is there any pakistani in the world who called indian occean as pakistani occean? NO . why? because they are a mature nation and they do not need to do these childish acts, although they have tons of problems with india.

If you notice my first post in this thread then I already said that I have no problem calling it the Persian Gulf (despite it historical inaccuracy) or the fact that most people around it are Arabs even in Iran itself.

As I said we Arabs have coastlines that are 50.000 km long. Whole gulfs and seas named after us. What I find hilarious is the reaction and the historical nonsense I see from your fellow countrymen.

As I already wrote then you can call the Arabian Sea for the Persian Sea, the Gulf of Oman for the Gulf of Persia, the Gulf of Libya for the Gulf of Persia, the Libyan Sea for the Gulf of Persia, the Red Sea for the Red Persian Sea etc.

I really don't care. It is just a name invented/used by certain people that became known and spread. Does not change the history of the region or the people who live next to it.

I am not from the Gulf region like 90% of all Saudi Arabians and I don't have any relation to that area.

But they were Semitic and we are talking about wider groups of people since neither Arabs or Persians existed 3500 years ago, at least not in recorded writings but we all have ancestors and the ancestors of the Arabs in the Middle East are all those ancient Semitic civilizations I have mentioned that are well known and gave the world the most.

But it's really funny, isn't it? If the name wasn't that important, why Arabs are trying so much to change the name? Remove it from historical maps, heck even remove it from street names?

So the reaction from Iranians is a result of your own actions. Besides, it's not important which people live around the sea. Are all the people living around Indian ocean Indians? How many of people living around Arabian sea are Arabs?

And regarding 'historical inaccuracy', again you are wrong, it has been the same name in almost all historical maps.

Here's a map printed in KSA from few decades ago:

ALKHALEEJ_ALFARSI_1952.jpg

An Iraqi carpet:

450px-Persian_gulf_in_Iraqi_carpet_1970.jpg

Janssonius map of Persia, 1666

778px-Persia._Sive_Sophorvm_Regnvm._Janssonius_map_of_Persia._1666.jpg

Last edited:
what about "Pakistani Occean" instead of "Indian Occean"?:-)
Although I am sure you guys would not do so because you have sanity, and are not willing to do those childish acts.

How old are you dear?
do you need candy?
No he cab only eat lizzard :haha: even in Childhood :lol:

Foolish al hasani foolish arab thinks bybol and damacuse were arab. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really Kazakh nomad? Where do you see me doing that?

Are you drunk? Nobody has claimed that Phoenicians are Arab. Do you even read what I am writing or do you like to invent things in order to please your none-arguments? 4000 years ago Arabs, Persians, Iranians, Jews, Romans, Greeks and 99,9% of all people that go by the name of various ethnicities did not exist!

Hehe, we are the people that have controlled most European territory and the longest European territory of all people outside of Europe.

And we did it in a fairly modern age. 800 years of glorious Al-Andalus history that left Spain 11 World UNESCO Heritage Sites.

And who are you?
Read the post you are partially quoting. Maybe the truth hurt so you only decided to quote a little part of my post below:

I stick to history while you stick to your forum invented farsi lies that are well known for all. I already debunked them. Go back a few posts in this thread.

You on the other hand were the clown claiming Byblos as "Iranian" (talk about being an historical illiterate) despite there only being a 200 year old Iranian presence in the ancient Levant (Semitic heartland) by proxy only which were few influences. THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS years AFTER various Semitic people had lived there including the Phoenicians.

Just like you claim Iraq as your country even though that area has a older history than you and was a Semitic area by large. This is well-known. So is the historical illiteracy among many Iranians.

Next you will claim Makkah and Madinah because Khomeini once visited it or Ahmadinejad.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom