What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

:tup:

They can't bro. They have become Persianized. I doubt anyone is loyal to the Turkic people. I would be vary of them. I am talking about the users here.

Not like those guys below:

:tup:
Excellent @Doritos11. Proud of you. Job well done.
Most of them still speak Azeri Turkish in Iran.

and you couldn't collect it for yourself .... it just showing so many things ...

first , our Seyyed only claim that they are children of Imam Ali and prophet's daughter .... not Arabs (see they don't like Arabs at all )

that is funny .... maybe he thing that toilet is just like some one else face so that why he think he are above them ... right !?

No, they just happen to adopt all Arab customs and act more Arab than the Arab themselves and try to meddle in every Arab country thinking their black turbans gives them such right.

Just look at this. Laughable.

Yes, and Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Arab from Hijaz and so was his family.

Oh, I forgot you Iranians claim everything and make false lies and make up history everywhere so I forgot that he was an Iranian. I am sorry.

An ARYAN from the Kazakh Steppe. Does that sound better now?

Do you think I will take your word on face value? Almost all Farsi on this forum say they have Azeri roots to make their Pan-Iranist agenda look more marketable. Conviently none of them speaks Azeri Turkish...... Please prove you are Azeri by translating my msg in Azeri Turkish otherwise you are just another Farsi pretending to be Azeri. All Azeri on this forum can underline how Azeri in Iran feel. They are Turk when asked.

I have already responded some turkish comments in Çay Bahçesi section. go ask your seniors if I am an azeri or not.

@BronzePlaque
Brother, It seems that you were right, I should not take that child seriously at the first place.

Anyway, it seems that you didn't get what I said. I did not say that kurds are not iranian, I just meant that he, as an individual, is not representing all Iranians.
No, but it is very common in Persian/Iranian nationalists to use the Aryan story and play racist, read this thread and you will see it partially.

Anyway, Iran-Iraq have almost a shared history in last 2600 years. even by your claims, it is almost half of your history. isn't it enough for you to respect Iranian history?

Right, then there is the question as well, isn‘t that enough for Iranians to respect our history or the history of others instead of being imperial claiming their history to be Iranian, anyway for the 2nd time I criticized people behavior spreading false history not Iranian history.

Turks 1000 years ago:

SB_-_Inside_a_Kazakh_yurt.jpg

Arabs 1000 years ago:

355699.JPG

Persians 2500 years ago:

persepolis1.jpg

give me a break.

I have already responded some turkish comments in Çay Bahçesi section. go ask your seniors if I am an azeri or not.

@BronzePlaque
Brother, It seems that you were right, I should not take that child seriously at the first place.
I don't care what that freak BronzePlaque thinks. He is an arse licker so that is why he is nice to you. Don't take him serious since he is an opportunist and a low life. I als don't have time to scroll through two thousand pages of threads to read you writing Turkish. Just translate my last msg please.

There is a difference between a shameful Afghani or an Iranian stooge and a proud Pakistani.

Look how Iranians despise their stooges:

Where did the afghan come in to this, where?.

I understand ignorance is a hereditary with Arabs but this much ignorance that you thought of the word afghan out of the blue?..

I think let`s cut the discussion.Arabian were the greatest pagans in history whom worshiped wooden bat in kabba and prophet [pbuh] said If islam was revealed to any nation except arab,arabian wouldn`t faith.Let`s leave these pre-heathen alnoe.Let them think they have revealed islam and conquered IRAN !They do not have intellectual power anymore :-)
There are pre-pagan in hijaz.
:feminist: nothing more

No, they just happen to adopt all Arab customs and act more Arab than the Arab themselves.

Yes, and Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Arab from Hijaz and so was his family. Clown.

if I remember correctly , he was descend of Abraham and when Ismael came there , there were Arabs ... so , can you understand what I try to say !? ...

and unlike you Arabs , Prophet only is respected man for none Arab Muslims because he was Allah's messenger and the Greeat Prophet who was good enough that Allah give him this hardest mission in human history , not because he was Arab ... ( and this is something you Arabs forget and that is your downhill )

and you forget that Prophet said that Taqva is the only important things for Allah not race ....

No, but it is very common in Persian/Iranian nationalists to use the Aryan story and play racist, read this thread and you will see it partially.

Right, then there is the question as well, isn‘t that enough for Iranians to respect our history or the history of others instead of being imperial claiming their history to be Iranian, anyway for the 2nd time I criticized people behavior spreading false history not Iranian history.

how do you know that it is common?
give me names of some of current important Iranian nationalists who have claimed so.
We have not insulted Mesopotamian civilization at all. the discussion is made by some desert people of arabian peninsula, not Iraqis, and Iranians are answering them.

Where did the afghan come in to this, where?.

I understand ignorance is a hereditary with Arabs but this much ignorance that you thought of the word afghan out of the blue?..

So let's just agree you're an Iranian stooge. I'm sorry for insisting on your Afghanisim since you have been willfully denying your Afghani roots. Again, I apologize

Kazakh Nomad (Baradur something)

I googled the image. It is apparently in Iran, LOL.

1000 years ago Arabs were the greatest power in the world ruling the Abbasid Caliphate, including your country and the Al-Andalus. Baghdad and other cities funded by Arabs were at that time widely considered as the most advanced cities in the world at that time and made the area great again. Like their Semitic ancestors did before them long before anyone had heard about you "Iranians/Persians" or you had left the Kazakh Steppe.

1000 years ago you Iranians were close to becoming Arabized. Look at all the Iranians of that time. Carbon copy names of your regular Arab. Same clothes etc. Reading and speaking Arabic and being taught in Arabic which was the lingua franca of the Islamic world at that time.

Aside from being ruled by us Arabs for many centuries.

See that map. Take a close look.

f9v86.jpg

LOL. Are those few columns the best you can offer?

Petra alone beats that let alone Mada'in Saleh in KSA.

Already posted in this thread.
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom