What's new

Iran science output 4th worldwide in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should i open another thread altogether just to discuss this same table only with respect to india

mate look at the thread title. if you want to start a thread its a matter for you. If you want to consider India then compare India to a country with a similar population like China. Last time I looked they were miles ahead of India in every department in education. Chinese model should be emulated by India

lol wat a joke, Pakistan is still like before greece with 7k amount.

just shows statistics can be very misleading, just like in this case.

Or you could say that they are difficult for you to swallow. But lets keep on topic yaar. Lets congratulate our Iranian brothers

mate first this thread is about Iran not India. Second there is no comparison India should be light years ahead with the population it has compared to Iran. but its not

so you can digress into pakistan in an iranian thread but we can't. you people put the blame on your leadership and lament about your leadership, voldemort did the same thing, he didn't bring secularism, religion, sect or bjp in the thread.

Good luck Iran if it's true. :)

We in India (Aryavarta) always welcome Persia's (Aryana) progress/growth. And being 1/16th Gujarati Parsi (Zoroastrian) myself always had soft corner for Iran.

But I have my doubts about the authenticity of this report. Because SCOPUS itself has never issued any publications with future prediction. But heyy if it's true not too bad for India as well.

SJR - International Science Ranking

Here is the official link and they don't do future predictions like economy predictions.

No, you are more than welcome to discuss it here. After all we are all in the same boat and planet. But please do not bring secularism, religion and sect that would inflame the thread. Just remain impartial and receptive like a scientist. It would make the discussion more productive and accurate without a thread war.

sorry i had no intention of bringing religion into this but that was the word i commonly use to refer to congress and now i have replaced that word with the word congress

sorry i had no intention of bringing religion into this but that was the word i commonly use to refer to congress and now i have replaced that word with the word congress

It is ok dude. You know quickly things descend to a low level with all the trolls around even in this scientific thread.

Good luck Iran if it's true. :)

We in India (Aryavarta) always welcome Persia's (Aryana) progress/growth. And being 1/16th Gujarati Parsi (Zoroastrian) myself always had soft corner for Iran.

But I have my doubts about the authenticity of this report. Because SCOPUS itself has never issued any publications with future prediction. But heyy if it's true not too bad for India as well.

SJR - International Science Ranking

Here is the official link and they don't do future predictions like economy predictions.

The site you have quoted is their JR site (journal ranking) and the table is from their Lab site. They are the same Scopus but there are different divisions inside it. Anyways the source is legit and authentic.

so you can digress into pakistan in an iranian thread but we can't. you people put the blame on your leadership and lament about your leadership, voldemort did the same thing, he didn't bring secularism, religion, sect or bjp in the thread.

Let me explain something to you. I have Indian friends who are Hindus who have no problem inter marrying with Sikhs. But there is a stigma if either Hindu or Sikh marries a Muslim. Well we Pakistanis see Iranians as brothers. Our families intermarry without any stigma. Benazeer's mother is Iranian. Our language is urdu which is littered with their words. I have young two sons if they decide to marry Iranian girls I would be just as happy if they married Pakistanis. If they married Hindus I would disown them. Understand Hindu. As I explained we are part Iranian. We are proud of their achievements as they are ours.

So slight digression is allowed into Pakistan but certainly not you lot

Iranians like the Chinese focus on quantity over quality. We on on the other hand use India's model of quality first.

Hahahah. You are funny. Do not even compare yourself with Indians either. You are not in the league. And you know it. Iranians have enough quality to go to space. You are still in the desert. Even in your meager and minuscule universities and research centers almost all the researchers and professors are non-Saudis. Your true scientific output produced by Saudis nationals is close to zero. So do not try to disrespect Chinese or Iranians here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom