What's new

Iran releases video of Operation Laylat Al-Qadr ballistic missile strikes

The night that brings justice and destroys cruelty.

images1.jpg

Where is destruction written ? What is your reference ? Think before you claim something.... Bid-ah is haram.........:agree:

i think iran should invest on fighter jets as it is much cheap to use fighterjets for bombing targets as compared to using ballistic missiles

the videos are getting better guys keep them coming

Yeah Iran's videos are really slick, keep getting better. I enjoy watching them

i think iran should invest on fighter jets as it is much cheap to use fighterjets for bombing targets as compared to using ballistic missiles

I think missiles are actually a better investment than jets. Iran can make missiles by itself and they are getting more accurate and longer range as they advance their arsenal. One could argue missiles are far more effective at bypassing enemy defenses and striking targets than a plane.

Also, Iran's power comes from the fact that it can export missiles to its proxies, so they need to keep building on that successful strategy.

The night that is better than a thousand months , a night of peace and blessing - and it is disrespected with show of death bringing.. Astaghfirullah!
These are muslims praying down before Allah and striking fear into the hearts of infields, chanting Allah of Akbar before raining fire onto the enemies of Allah, i have my differences with Iran but dont turn this into a sectarian thing, i am saying this as a sunni, whatever our differences maybe, they should never make us sink so low as to start supporting crusaders against muslims.

These are muslims praying down before Allah and striking fear into the hearts of infields, chanting Allah of Akbar before raining fire onto the enemies of Allah, i have my differences with Iran but dont turn this into a sectarian thing, i am saying this as a sunni, whatever our differences maybe, they should never make us sink so low as to start supporting crusaders against muslims.
In both Syria and Iraq Sunni tribes are our allies. Glad you brother never fell into Western traps.
https://iranpress.com/middle_east-i...iran_in_face_of_us_pressures_top_sunni_cleric

Let the Israel supporting takfiris say whatever they want. We are people of Islam.

In both Syria and Iraq Sunni tribes are our allies. Glad you brother never fell into Western traps.
https://iranpress.com/middle_east-i...iran_in_face_of_us_pressures_top_sunni_cleric

Let the Israel supporting takfiris say whatever they want. We are people of Islam.

Most of these super sunnies here are forced converts by centuries of West Asian, Central Asian colonization. They did not chose their sects ... rather they adapted the sect based on whoever converted them or was colonizing them at that time. I find it hilarious if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom