What's new

Iran releases video of Operation Laylat Al-Qadr ballistic missile strikes

You got to give it to the Iranians, they're brave and tough, despite decades of sanctions, they ain't ready to roll over anytime soon
How many countries has the gut to arrest American soldiers in the middle-east (note: those embarrassing images we saw a while back)
How many countries will dare to perform a missiles attack at a US army base on this planet?
Respect:china:
long live iranchina friendship

my father worked in Iran, I lived with my mom and sister in Dubai. Mostly because my mom could not go to Iran, and there are no American schools in Iran.

So, you're half Iranian or something?
I mean it's very interesting that your father worked in Iran, considering the fact that you're an American.

You mean Pre Islam Iranic history ?

c301a75c791091cb11bf048ccce0ab4c.jpg

148.png

Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

Or post Islam Iranian History ?

safavid-dynasty-791aa9b9-ce72-440c-a5b1-f1f0ebddcd6-resize-750.png

main-qimg-3771b4690ae9a4f861e3a08f0baa1b38

Out of our 8000 years old history starting from Iranian neolithic farmers INF we have been subject to foreign middle eastern influence for 160 odd years by Arabs who btw share the middle eastern region with us. We ourselves colonized the entire region for thousand years.

Your region own was colonized by Iranics and Turkics for a millennia who changed your religion, identity and even genetics probably for the better. Instead of BS filled sectarian trolling, acknowledge the history.

Iranians always living in their fucking past. That era is long gone and nothing can bring back your (or even turks) golden age again. I'm saying this since you don't bloody know what age you are living in and what's coming upon the world at large.

The coming age belongs to either china or Pakistan. Mind you it won't remain the Pakistan you see today, we would be assimilating nearly half of India and other neighboring Muslim countries might also feel obliged to at least become a part of it in a larger sense of brotherhood.

This is what our Buzurgs say (since hundreds of years) and confirmed by those who live in our age.

I'm a Pashtoon BTW.

Greatness is not something associated with a race or bloodline, it's God's game plan that everyone has got to suffer.

If you don't believe any of this, let's wait for a couple of years, you would start seeing glimpses of what I'm saying.

What you wrote worth as much as horse dung. Actually it was Iranians who wiped Umayyad villains from Middle East and face othe the earth.
So u deny this historical fact that safavid empire forcefully converted iraninto shia???

The coming age belongs to either china or Pakistan. Mind you it won't remain the Pakistan you see today, we would be assimilating nearly half of India and other neighboring Muslim countries might also feel obliged to at least become a part of it in a larger sense of brotherhood.

This is what our Buzurgs say (since hundreds of years)
and confirmed by those who live in our age.

:rofl: :rofl:

I am so glad I read your comment. And it kept getting better and better. Thank you

:rofl: :rofl:

I am so glad I read your comment. And it kept getting better and better. Thank you
Please note that I don't have any bad feelings for Iranians in my heart, I love them and pray for your success in everything, defense, economy, social uplift everything.

But please don't be so proud of your past glory in relation to your fellow human beings, always thinking of them lowly. This is something that's a characteristic of everyone from Persia.

Please note that I don't have any bad feeling for Iranians in my heart, I love them and pray for your success in everything, defense, economy, social uplift everything.

But please don't be so proud of your past glory in relation to your fellow human beings, always thinking of them lowly. This is something that's a characteristic of everyone from Persia.
I never thought you had any bad feelings for Iranians from your post. I believe we haven't been participating in similar threads so far, but I personally do not brag about the glorious history of Iran. And I agree with you what is past is past.

Nevertheless, I was just amazed by your ideas that you think the future of the world belongs to Pakistan because your bozorgs say so. It was just kind of unexpected. I understand why China is there though.

Please note that I don't have any bad feeling for Iranians in my heart, I love them and pray for your success in everything, defense, economy, social uplift everything.

Dude you are a comedian thanks for the laugh

I never thought you had any bad feelings for Iranians from your post. I believe we haven't been participating in similar threads so far, but I personally do not brag about the glorious history of Iran. And I agree with you what is past is past.

Nevertheless, I was just amazed by your ideas that you think the future of the world belongs to Pakistan because your bozorgs say so. It was just kind of unexpected. I understand why China is there though.
Well Pakistan would be in the top ten economies, that I can say with surety, in the next ten years or less.

As I said, let's wait for 2-3 years, you would see things very clearly then.

Dude you are a comedian thanks for the laugh
Hahaha, I'm a bloody serious fellow in my normal life. As I said, we will see.

Well Pakistan would be in the top ten economies, that I can say with surety, in the next ten years or less.

As I said, let's wait for 2-3 years, you would see things very clearly then.
Well, it is unlikely for Pakistan to enter Top 10 economies in a span of 10 years, but why not? Let's wait and we will see.

Pakistan doesn't seem very interested in playing an active role in the region anyway. As of now, I would say that the main actors of the region are Iran, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Then maybe the UAE and Qatar. Pakistan hasn't demonstrated such ambitions yet. But let's see what will happen in future.

So, you're half Iranian or something?
I mean it's very interesting that your father worked in Iran, considering the fact that you're an American.

nope father is French

I saw the full Rubin interview several weeks ago - it reeks of a setup.I will just say one thing, the capability to seduce, distract, deceive all sensors and receivers has matured to the extent that a human in the kill chain is the only guarantee of a precision hit when you fight a sophisticated adversary.

Yes I enjoyed my stay in Iran, skied, played golf for the first time but unfortunately it coincided with a major earthquake and the devastation that followed.
Ok, let me give you real receipts now since you'e playing devil's advocate and impervious to good arguments:

US EXITED 2 strategically and expensive large bases recently because of perceived risks(at the minimum to US personnel and equipment): 1 is GUam. US exited Guam recently, which was US's tacit acceptance that Chinese precise ballistic missiles can make minced meat of Guam, and thats why US pulled ALL its bombers from Guam to the US mainland.

2nd incident was the Al Udeid airbase in Qatar. US also EXITED it within the past 2 years or so, which was another tacit admission that PRECISE Iranian ballistic missiles can turn the Qatar-located base, into minced meat, again, because people like you believe Iranian weapons are fake, but US military now considers them deadly enough for US troops safety, and i think thats the supreme opinion that matters here.

Please research the developments in missile defense and counter measures. A sophisticated adversary isn't going to reveal its true capabilities in a minor skirmish.
but thats not the issue. the issue is that they havent even demonstrated the capability to successfully intercept BMs in the first place...so you're basically using the logic that us not seeing the true capabilities of US AD doesnt mean they dont have it, but we are talking military bro! if you dont show it, we cant assume you have it! thats bad logic IMO. there is no bluffing in military issues- you either can or you cant. there's no indirect, probably has, you shouldnt suspect or whatevers. And offcourse you will give US this sort of benefit of doubt but i bet you never give Iran 1% of that benefit of doubt you freely and naively give the US.
Its easy to counter Rubin's point of view if you actually understand how sensors, navigation, INS, relievers, radar and radio communications work.
damn, you're better than Rubin? that is news man.

For instance, jamming GPS, Beidou or GLOSNASS is easy, seducing or distracting IR or radar receivers is easy. When all the above fails then hard kill comes into play.

my father worked in Iran, I lived with my mom and sister in Dubai. Mostly because my mom could not go to Iran, and there are no American schools in Iran.
But that has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to either 1) look down on True Iranian military capabilities and 2) probably dont really know much about Iran's current military or 3) you could be biased, from being and growing in US.

Ok, let me give you real receipts now since you'e playing devil's advocate and impervious to good arguments:

US EXITED 2 strategically and expensive large bases recently because of perceived risks(at the minimum to US personnel and equipment): 1 is GUam. US exited Guam recently, which was US's tacit acceptance that Chinese precise ballistic missiles can make minced meat of Guam, and thats why US pulled ALL its bombers from Guam to the US mainland.

2nd incident was the Al Udeid airbase in Qatar. US also EXITED it within the past 2 years or so, which was another tacit admission that PRECISE Iranian ballistic missiles can turn the Qatar-located base, into minced meat, again, because people like you believe Iranian weapons are fake, but US military now considers them deadly enough for US troops safety, and i think thats the supreme opinion that matters here.

but thats not the issue. the issue is that they havent even demonstrated the capability to successfully intercept BMs in the first place...so you're basically using the logic that us not seeing the true capabilities of US AD doesnt mean they dont have it, but we are talking military bro! if you dont show it, we cant assume you have it! thats bad logic IMO. there is no bluffing in military issues- you either can or you cant. there's no indirect, probably has, you shouldnt suspect or whatevers. And offcourse you will give US this sort of benefit of doubt but i bet you never give Iran 1% of that benefit of doubt you freely and naively give the US.
Its easy to counter Rubin's point of view if you actually understand how sensors, navigation, INS, relievers, radar and radio communications work.
damn, you're better than Rubin? that is news man.

For instance, jamming GPS, Beidou or GLOSNASS is easy, seducing or distracting IR or radar receivers is easy. When all the above fails then hard kill comes into play.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to either 1) look down on True Iranian military capabilities and 2) probably dont really know much about Iran's current military or 3) you could be biased, from being and growing in US.

The US hasn’t exited the Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar nor has it stopped the deployment of bombers to Guam.
I think your attempt at situational attribution is largely wishful thinking. The Guam decision has more to do with cost and becoming less operationally predictable. The Russians, Chinese have much longer range BM’s with global reach moving our bombers back to continental United States doesn’t take them out of Russian or Chinese reach.

Bombers will continue to rotate into Guam on an arbitrary schedule.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ac5854-bab4-11e9-8e83-4e6687e99814_story.html

If you speak specifically of the US, the US has a whole suite of anti-BM capabilities. Why wasn’t this on display during the attack on Ayn al-Asad airbase? It is a good question, I suspect the answer to this question is in the realm of political quid pro quo.

If you speak specifically of the US, the US has a whole suite of anti-BM capabilities. Why wasn’t this on display during the attack on Ayn al-Asad airbase? It is a good question, I suspect the answer to this question is in the realm of political quid pro quo.

First of all any serious arms researcher will tell you anti BM defense is propaganda in the arms industry. The interception of a truly MODERN warhead system is sub 30% (that is being favorable).

SCUDS that retain their missile body (higher RCS) and follow predictable ballistic trajectory are not an indication of success for a modern missile defense system.

The irony is that the missile defense system protecting US mainland is weaker and more obsolete than THAAD and other high altitude interception defense systems.

The reason why there were no ADs in Al Assad is simple....there isn’t enough Patriot missiles and THAAD systems to go around. These expensive and limited supply systems can’t possible protect every US military asset across the globe thus high priority targets are chosen. Al-Asad was not one of them. After all Pentagon planners hardly thought trump would kill an Iranian general and that US military would be on receiving end of Iranian BMs.

This alone should let you know the futility of the term Anti-BM defense. More bluff than reality.

I really like some of that stuff

Back
Top Bottom