What's new

Iran releases video of Operation Laylat Al-Qadr ballistic missile strikes

sounds like your personal battle not mine
You can stay here and act like a good boy. But you should improve your trolling skills and stop sounding offensive. Learn from BATMAN, for example. I believe he has hired a private tutor for teaching him how to troll because his skills have improved greatly.

Otherwise there's a chance that you will end up getting offended and crying like a girl.

You can stay here and act like a good boy. But you should improve your trolling skills and stop sounding offensive. Learn from BATMAN, for example. I believe he has hired a private tutor for teaching him how to troll because his skills have improved greatly.

Otherwise there's a chance that you will end up getting offended and crying like a girl.

Even your fellow Iranians will inform you that i don't resort to personal attacks or hate speech or advocate for any internal discussion.

it's good neighbourly banter that's what it is afterall.

you guys are extremely intolerant to anything perceived as criticism. relax breathe a little

Even your fellow Iranians will inform you that i don't resort to personal attacks or hate speech or advocate for any internal discussion.

it's good neighbourly banter that's what it is afterall.

you guys are extremely intolerant to anything perceived as criticism. relax breathe a little
Yeah, you probably don't resort to personal attacks, but you resort to national attacks targeting the citizens of a country; offending millions of people at once instead of just one person.

Your neighborly banters are ill-natured and offensive. Anyway, don't tell me you weren't warned in future. This was your warning. We can also dish out neighborly banters very well. Armed with your own advice, I suppose you should be very tolerant when you are on the receiving end of our neighborly banters.

Yeah, you probably don't resort to personal attacks, but you resort to national attacks targeting the citizens of a country; offending millions of people at once instead of just one person.

Your neighborly banters are ill-natured and offensive. Anyway, don't tell me you weren't warned in future. This was your warning. We can also dish out neighborly banters very well. Armed with your own advice, I suppose you should be very tolerant when you are on the receiving end of our neighborly banters.

Dude you don't realise when you see a mirror that it is your reflection?

What do you think Mr. Meson means when he says Iranians colonised IVC?

That's civilisational bias beyond scope of a nation state.

No need for a warning. I am sure i can keep away from Iranian threads for a while just to show you i care. Deal?

No need for a warning. I am sure i can keep away from Iranian threads for a while just to show you i care. Deal?
I don't really care enough to decode the nonsense you wrote but I believe you keeping away from Iranian threads for a while is a good idea. :tup:

I don't really care enough to decode the nonsense you wrote but I believe you keeping away from Iranian threads for a while is a good idea. :tup:

We have a deal.

I will resume regular service in Iran related threads from June 27, 2020.

No need to exchange tributes. We good

We have a deal.

I will resume regular service in Iran related threads from June 27, 2020.

No need to exchange tributes. We good
We're good. Just modify your regular service in a way that is not offensive. Let this 7 day self-imposed ban count for something lol

bro we have nothing against you if u have no ill wishes towards us. i prefer you staying around and keep being a friend rather than go away in anger. lets be real neighbors for each other.

bro we have nothing against you if u have no ill wishes towards us. i prefer you staying around and keep being a friend rather than go away in anger. lets be real neighbors for each other.

Not angry at all and we are neighbours that is a fact of life i don't have a problem with. I kinda like it just like i like teasing you a bit.

But since we have a consensus that i take it too far. i will try and avoid and observe better and then engage.

Not angry at all and we are neighbours that is a fact of life i don't have a problem with. I kinda like it just like i like teasing you a bit.

But since we have a consensus that i take it too far. i will try and avoid and observe better and then engage.
you are welcome bro

These are muslims praying down before Allah and striking fear into the hearts of infields, chanting Allah of Akbar before raining fire onto the enemies of Allah, i have my differences with Iran but dont turn this into a sectarian thing, i am saying this as a sunni, whatever our differences maybe, they should never make us sink so low as to start supporting crusaders against muslims.

Yes, please promote that as the sole purpose of Islam.

I didn’t even mention a sect until you dragged it in - this wouldn’t have mattered if it was called Exercise Saif Ul Islam or something that actually made sense associated with it but to use an Islamic term just for the sake of rousing support of the dummies is regrettable.

Last edited:
My friends,

Can we please stick to the topic.

Iranian faith in ballistic missiles is so fascinating. The general consensus here seems to suggest there is no counter-measures to the Iranian BM? I wonder if this is just online bluster? I hope so, I like the people of Iran a lot having visited Iran several times in my youth. I hope there is no miscalculation on either side.

Iranian faith in ballistic missiles is so fascinating. The general consensus here seems to suggest there is no counter-measures to the Iranian BM? I wonder if this is just online bluster? I hope so, I like the people of Iran a lot having visited Iran several times in my youth. I hope there is no miscalculation on either side.

This is not true my friend, Iranians are very aware of anti-ballistic missile systems. That is why you see a great effort to increase both the quality and quantity of Iran's missiles to help defeat these systems. Iranians are proud of what they accomplished with their ballistic missile program, and that is for a good reason. When one understands what and where Iran started from, anyone should be impressed. There was a time when Iran was struggling to get even barbed wires during the Iran-Iraq war. Something like an accurate ballistic was a distant dream. But by sweat and blood Iran achieved it.

I am not sure if you read the recent article by Uzi Rubin but he wonderfully described the shift in the perception of missile power. The world is moving away from this notion of "missile cannot win wars" and in a good part, he used Iran as the example as to why this is happening. This accurate missile strike you see in this thread is one tiny example. Here is the link to his article if you're interested:

https://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/israel-precision-guided-missiles/

Nowadays these ballistic missiles systems are capable of paralysing nations by pin point strikes on strategic sites. Iran has this capability and that is why you see the confidence that you do. However Iranian do not think for one second these systems are invincible.

If you have 25 minutes to spare, You can also listen to the Uzi Rubin below and his view on this Iranian methodology of warfare.

I am happy you have visited Iran and have a positive view. I can say that the vast majority of people that go to Iran are always amazed with how the reality of Iran is different to what you hear about in the media. Iranians are one of the most hospitable people on that planet. You're welcome to visit there anytime.

Back
Top Bottom