Its like Iranian history

You mean Pre Islam Iranic history ?

c301a75c791091cb11bf048ccce0ab4c.jpg

148.png

Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg

Or post Islam Iranian History ?

safavid-dynasty-791aa9b9-ce72-440c-a5b1-f1f0ebddcd6-resize-750.png

main-qimg-3771b4690ae9a4f861e3a08f0baa1b38

Out of our 8000 years old history starting from Iranian neolithic farmers INF we have been subject to foreign middle eastern influence for 160 odd years by Arabs who btw share the middle eastern region with us. We ourselves colonized the entire region for thousand years.

Your region own was colonized by Iranics and Turkics for a millennia who changed your religion, identity and even genetics probably for the better. Instead of BS filled sectarian trolling, acknowledge the history.

148.png

Out of our 8000 years old history starting from Iranian neolithic farmers INF we have been subject to foreign middle eastern influence for 160 odd years by Arabs who btw share the middle eastern region with us. We ourselves colonized the entire region for thousand years.

Your region own was colonized by Iranics and Turkics for a millennia who changed your religion, identity and even genetics probably for the better. Instead of BS filled sectarian trolling, acknowledge the history.
well said brother, all the trolls know this but they have nothing to say so they make up some rubbish.

however pakistan and pakistanis are our friend. they are like our brothers but unfortunately due to politics not in the same political camp. but cultural they are close to us. i prefer a pakistani friend over a arab or indian any time.

148.png

Exactly.

Like the mass convert Hendis, Persians have historically worshipped the Gods of their Kings.

Persians had one unique God called Ahura mazda and one book called Avestan.

Anyway mr. Silly let this thread but out of your religious thoughts.

images1.jpg

Where is destruction written ? What is your reference ? Think before you claim something.... Bid-ah is haram.........:agree:
Using holy Quran for an operation against tyrants or a weapon like " Kowsar " jet is not a bad thing.

Persians had one unique God called Ahura mazda and one book called Avestan.

Anyway mr. Silly let this thread but out of your religious thoughts.

Using holy Quran for an operation against tyrants or a weapon like " Kowsar " jet is not a bad thing.

Yes Mr Intelligent . Calling the word of GOD my thoughts Reflect How Intellectual you are.

Holy Quran has come for the guidance of mankind not as a weapon to bring destruction.

Any how Keep your bazari thoughts to yourself. And dont use the context of Quranic verses and Mold it to your own benefit. There are clear instruction about how to deal with an attacker or an enemy. You dont need to come here and repesent yourself as cyrus or a prophet. You are No one in this regard. So let the word of God be what it is. Idiot!

Yes Mr Intelligent . Calling the word of GOD my thoughts Reflect How Intellectual you are.

Holy Quran has come for the guidance of mankind not as a weapon to bring destruction.

Any how Keep your bazari thoughts to yourself. And dont use the context of Quranic verses and Mold it to your own benefit. There are clear instruction about how to deal with an attacker or an enemy. You dont need to come here and repesent yourself as cyrus or a prophet. You are No one in this regard. So let the word of God be what it is. Idiot!
it seems you have problems with iranian missiles hitting terrorists if i were you i would RUN as iranian misisles will blast you to smithereens. so many terrorist supporters on this place.

No idea. I was referring to

mr. Silly aka @El Sidd

not you.

Some weapons for destructions are good against Kuffars, Khawarij and terrorists. Prophet Muhammad (S) and his fellows used man made swords. They killed kuffars and Jews with their weapons.

148.png

Very good post :tup:

No idea. I was referring to

mr. Silly aka @El Sidd

Let me tell you one more silly thing.

Its not hard for Pakistanis to know you. Its like having their local Mullah have a big real estate in a country.

So its all good. Next make a guided torpedo and call it Bilqis

i think iran should invest on fighter jets as it is much cheap to use fighterjets for bombing targets as compared to using ballistic missiles
IRan has fighter jets, but there are probably other considerations(for ex Iraqi sensitivity to sovereignty violations by unapproved aircraft flying in Iraqi airspace) that make Iran not use fighter jets. Iran used them against ISIS sometimes in Iraq recently though.

Let me tell you one more silly thing.

Its not hard for Pakistanis to know you. Its like having their local Mullah have a big real estate in a country.

So its all good. Next make a guided torpedo and call it Bilqis

You're the cheapest registered member on this forum. Anyway Iranians were Zoroastrians and didn't worship their Kings like Mesopotamians and Egyptians or your ancestors who worshipped lucky cows. Stay on topic and don't derail the thread. This forum is a military forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a discriminatory attitude against trolls and I don't think of them the same as serious posters. Hence, piss off.

sounds like your personal battle not mine

Back
Top Bottom