What's new

OMG!! ultra hot : iran to build A-A missiles with 300km range

You really mean to tell me so many advanced countries struggle to come up with decent short range missile defence shield and you are insinuating Iran is capable of it? It's one to support your nation, it's another to blindly support everything out of propaganda house. No offence, not aimed at Iran's other achievements. But S300 is no child's play. And Iran's missile program is nowhere near as advanced as ours.

And UAE is the coolest, live there and you will realise.

Any more detail like and guidance sys, missile speed, etc etc .... ??

Any more detail like and guidance sys, missile speed, etc etc .... ??

not yet ! about "maqghsoud" which is the missile with 300 km range , there have been no detail coming up....

but about "fakour" which is the upgraded AIM-54 , the speed is more that 5 mach and the range more than 200 km.....

Yes ... but we did !
Ha Ha Ha ... please don't change your words in the future !

ignore him brah :D

let them play how much they want , let them speak as much as they want , at the end of the day its just iran who is advancing ....

they will remain sleep , dreaming a nice dream about their country ......

i recommend instead of dreaming and commenting anti-iranian BS , u work hard to thrive , as we do

no its A-A missile read the red parts .....

i mean did u even bother to read the article ?

Is it A/G or A/A missile? If it's A/G the title is wrong

It is not a Air to Air missile but it is an AIR BASED missile with a range of 300km, so it is most likely an air to ground cruise missile.

Maqsoud is a different long range air to air missile.

It is not a Air to Air missile but it is an AIR BASED missile with a range of 300km, so it is most likely an air to ground cruise missile.

Maqsoud is a different long range air to air missile.

having an air to ground missile with a range of 300km is insane !!! the warhead of an air-ground missile should be very heavy and though a missile with that range should be ultra-big!!!

i think as the title says , they are talking about an A-A missile .......... :cool:

ignore him brah :D

let them play how much they want , let them speak as much as they want , at the end of the day its just iran who is advancing ....

they will remain sleep , dreaming a nice dream about their country ......

i recommend instead of dreaming and commenting anti-iranian BS , u work hard to thrive , as we do
Anti Iranian BS? Are you an idiot? I dont like the Mullah Kool-Aid that you love so much apart from that i have no issues with Iran.

And yeah our Missile programs are at an advanced stage than yours. It's an established fact, our payloads are greater, ranges are greater and the types of missiles are even huge in volumes.

This is not chest thumping but a fact, now if you arent happy about it then I cant help you. But an S-300 level Missile Defence Shield is not in Iran's level. Arrange the radars first then speak about missiles. If it were easy many other countries would have come up with theirs. I'm not pointing fingers but man its one thing to cheerlead your Mullah propaganda and other to actually accomplish it.

I hope Iran does, as it's AF is lacking. Why would I not want you guys to get it?

And yeah our Missile programs are at an advanced stage than yours. It's an established fact, our payloads are greater, ranges are greater and the types of missiles are even huge in volumes.

This is not chest thumping but a fact, now if you arent happy about it then I cant help you. But an S-300 level Missile Defence Shield is not in Iran's level. Arrange the radars first then speak about missiles. If it were easy many other countries would have come up with theirs. I'm not pointing fingers but man its one thing to cheerlead your Mullah propaganda and other to actually accomplish it.

I hope Iran does, as it's AF is lacking. Why would I not want you guys to get it?

Not far ... we will talk about your "facts" soon ... don't worry !

about missiles, drones, B-373, fighter jets, attack helicopter, submarine, ...

We just did a nice smoke screen job ... the best way for defeating paranoia job !!! :D

Good luck Iran .

But looks like the report is talking about an Air Launched Land Attack Cruise Missile not a AAM .

Not far ... we will talk about your "facts" soon ... don't worry !

about missiles, drones, B-373, fighter jets, attack helicopter, submarine, ...

We just did a nice smoke screen job ... the best way for defeating paranoia job !!! :D

Fighter jets, we have a very successful plane. Submarines we build. Missiles, we got them by the truckloads. We do lack in attack helicopters but we have started works on it. I'm not mindlessly comparing our achievements but endless stream of propaganda only ruins actual achievements.

:)

Good luck Iran .

But looks like the report is talking about an Air Launched Land Attack Cruise Missile not a AAM .

tnx bro :) the article is about A-A missile :

Iran announced on Tuesday that the country's experts are building a new long-range air-to-air missile system named 'Maqsoud' (Objective).

"Iran has accomplished construction of the mid-range air-to-air Fakour 90 missile and is now building Maqsoud missile system as its newest long-range air-to-air missile system," Deputy Head of the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces General Mohammad Hejazi said, addressing a forum here in Tehran today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom